Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just when you thought you knew everyting...

This is a discussion on Just when you thought you knew everyting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doesnt rly suprise me......
Page: 2

doesnt rly suprise me...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

There are more than enough people on this forum, that have quit playing the game for fun, a long time ago. I could name at least 20 people that show up on the newest server for the only reason of being the first 70 (or, lvl 80 now) and get somewhat of a gear just to make a benefit out from wasting your time on an online game.. Why not?! Look at what the community and the game has come to, you spend a 3 maybe 4 weeks on playing a game, that not only is fun, but in the end of it you made a good 800$ if not more just by spending some time on your hobby, and don't get me wrong, but.. its not like these people didn't have anything better to do either...

Lvzbel

Man i hope chinese farmers dont start using this as their gb income lol or will see alot of plate archer running around trying to take the castle xD

Canek

Lol i heard that CSW lasted like 2 minutes? But anyways i have to agree that it is a terrible time for American Continent to go, i for example are on school at that time, and 70% of my clan is either studying or working, most we have ever had in CSW it's like 2 parties.

And about RM(top orc clan in olympia), i think they all play in the same cafe...if they dont have high fees for RM members i guess selling GB it's a good way to survive, who are we to judge them?

PS.- It still impresses me how a lot of turkish/arabic (note i never said all) just by hearing the words "holy war"gets so worked up, even in a game ;P

PS.- It still impresses me how a lot of turkish/arabic (note i never said all) just by hearing the words "holy war"gets so worked up, even in a game ;P[/b]
    lol.................................. haha "holy War" they remember the good old history

trz

Ehehe, the king on human side of pathos, (S4T4nist or something), when akara come he went play there with his friends Maksi and others friends from PHASELIS, and I heard they got kingship on pathos just for sell gold bars for usd...cuz maksi has 932919312 acc, and satanist is king yet, since start of akara if i'm not wrong :lol:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

there not the 1st clan to do this... many clans abuse the power of csw to sell the money for usd...

=/

But according to a lot of people in our server, we are really noob! We couldn't hold the castle! Our clan is inferior to other clans because we can't get the # of ppl to log in for defending csw! blah blah blah! omg!

USA
    Canada
    Aussie
    Turkish
    England
    Romania
    Brazil
    Saudi(corr, former member)
    France
    Singapore

^ These are where our clannies are from. To people who say we suck cuz we didnt defend, blow me.

There are players IN MY CLAN that I thought quit, but actually log on everyday, for 4+hours a day. I never see them. This is due to the TIMEZONE DIFFERENCE.
    I never get to play with clannies from australia anymore.
    I never get to play with clannies from singapore anymore.
    I never get to play with clannies from romania anymore.

all u haters eat shyt. Our clan is diverse, and the fact that its been kept together for longer than most u haters have been playing says enough. Lay off. We lost the castle, and I was in chemistry 101.

-spec out

A lot of turkish clans do it, AnyoneStopUs is another you can add to that group. They will do anything possible with cheating or any other sort of means to get the castle as they did to us in c-east, so they can control the GBs and sell them off. USD in turkey is a lot of money for them so, you can see why its so important to them.

d4rkchrisz

Lol id love to see a movie of it :P

the same way that ko4l cries everyday in every king nomination thread, "LET US HAVE AN ENGLISH KING!!" or "ENGLISH OWNERS OF CASTLE!" there is a sense of national pride or rather any way to band together what few people have in common. its pathetic? look at the threads on this forum.

the views of turkey on this forum are way too romanticized. there is no third world struggle. turkey is not a muslim extremist country (rofl. they can't/don't even think about waging a "holy war"). kids are not playing KO as a means to survive. they are simply playing KO among other games. games are more appreciated and less appreciated in other countries. i'd say that south korea's zeal for starcraft eclipses turkey's perceived dedication to KO by a mile.

regardless, they sell gbs. so does 50% of ko4life

the same way that ko4l cries everyday in every king nomination thread, "LET US HAVE AN ENGLISH KING!!" or "ENGLISH OWNERS OF CASTLE!" there is a sense of national pride or rather any way to band together what few people have in common. its pathetic? look at the threads on this forum.

the views of turkey on this forum are way too romanticized. there is no third world struggle. turkey is not a muslim extremist country (rofl. they can't/don't even think about waging a "holy war"). kids are not playing KO as a means to survive. they are simply playing KO among other games. games are more appreciated and less appreciated in other countries. i'd say that south korea's zeal for starcraft eclipses turkey's perceived dedication to KO by a mile.

regardless, they sell gbs. so does 50% of ko4life[/b]

What??? lol. You think too highly of your own opinions, they've blinded your abilities to see the obvious. You should also define for yourself what 2nd and 3rd world nations are and which fall where. You can check the UN site for definitions not based on anyone elses opinions, only fact. Living in the US, I think you've become jaded and possibly ignorant on other countries and there states.

You know one of the biggest dupers/database hackers in KO bought a house in Turkey from the sales he made in this game and is considered a legend there, this doesn't make any of us romanticize anything, it's a fact. They care much more and play for different reasons. Gamers are gamers anywhere, people who make a living off the farming aspects of these games are also different. People who do it for a hobby or satisfaction do not fall into the same category as those who do it supplement their lives, I think this is proven here when you see who showed up for the CSW and now you know the reason as well, because apparently you didn't either.

gousty

Unbelievable how much you can make from an online game
    made over 7k before i quited xig, enough said.

Unbelievable how much you can make from an online game
    made over 7k before i quited xig, enough said.[/b]

That's a years pay in Turkey...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast