Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just when you thought you knew everyting...

This is a discussion on Just when you thought you knew everyting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally I started KO when a good friend was playing on Ares. When Oly opened we went to the new ...
Page: 3

Originally I started KO when a good friend was playing on Ares. When Oly opened we went to the new server. Since we got there CSW has been owned by 1 clan almost entirely or by the same people. The point is, I never really knew why it was so important to them. I remember seeing the bug abuse cata's, bug the walls, bug felenkor on all 3 servers for over a year (yes they made +3 ROFs not duped but not entirely legit either). I remember the main clan leader telling me in a pm in regards to why they also dupe and bug "if you are smart enough to do it, why not." Nice.

Recently on a fluke, they lost the castle in a Turk dc and we got it (we only had 2 people in the CSW, one was ditching school I believe lol). It was funny, we had a laugh but some Turks really took it badly. So this week when CSW came at 11am USA time on a wed, we showed up with what we expected...2 priests for 13 clannies and the rest were, yes you guessed it, working or in school. Such a crap time for CSW.

Any way, come to find out the Turks who used to have it (who btw have always been very friendly and gracious to our clan and the players in it 99% of the time), posted all over the Turk Forums how there was a giant "holy war" against the "foreigners." lol, ya ok. Also, it should be knows that our clan is American, Aussie, English, Eastern Europe, Asia (Orient and Turk), Hispanic, etc (sry if I missed anyone).

The rest of the Human Turk clans want to come to and help us, but when it comes to the time, they too couldn't muster up more then 2 full parties and some partial parties. But they did come and that was totally cool. So, we had about 4 full parties and not enough priests to do Felenkor lol.

It's time and guess who shows up right at the bell, 4 full parties of the main orc clan with 9 or so priests, 2 other ally clans with 5 full parties, and the entire orc nation and some ally humans (all Turk). Also include some poor excuse for gamers who just wanted to watch us get beat (I call them "no lifers" real pussies in life). We got rolled hard.

But then tonight I found out that the main Turk Clan that takes the CSW does it for one reason and one reason only. Not what I thought all these years but to sell gold bars in his cafe!!!

Fuck man, I dunno but I think some of you get how hilarious this is, and I am sure some of you wont.

Cheers.[/b]

You also sell stuff for USD, does that make u better then him because u get stuff in another way?

xstep

Unbelievable how much you can make from an online game
    made over 7k before i quited xig, enough said.[/b]
    h34r:

old news. I would be bitching if the king did this, cause thats money for the nation.... but thats delos they work to get it.

You also sell stuff for USD, does that make u better then him because u get stuff in another way?[/b]

No? Does it appear that I do?

You play with hackers and scammers, does that make you better then these guys? Sit down son.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ROFL my Waffle!!!! I loved it man. But gb's on those servers cant be worth 2 much...

HourmanJ

How is this new to anyone? Gaining income/making a living from KO has been around forever. You're placing too much importance on your short lived fluke, that no one besides your own clan cares about.

TehFonz

You also sell stuff for USD, does that make u better then him because u get stuff in another way?[/b]
    Agreed, he's just as bad

No? Does it appear that I do?

You play with hackers and scammers, does that make you better then these guys? Sit down son.[/b]
    What Turk do you know of; that sells full shell sets +9 for usd longboardtrinabugger?

runordie

Agreed, he's just as bad
    What Turk do you know of; that sells full shell sets +9 for usd longboardtrinabugger?[/b]
    I love these threads ... And yes starcraft is greater in korea...Can't imagine what is was like when starcraft 2 was realsease

I don't know what you 2 are saying because I blocked every post of yours, cut you both out like the cancers you are. But you know you 2 are the biggest scammers on Oly and the only reason you're not banned is because you play with Silence. One of my favorite posts was when Private outed you both. Still didn't get you banned though...nice.

You guys are obsessed with me and my friends, look at any post any of them put up you are there flaming, it's creepy. I often wonder why you play KO, probably just to be close to me or maybe hunting for the next target to thieve from, parasites.

TehFonz

I don't know what you 2 are saying because I blocked every post of yours, cut you both out like the cancers you are. But you know you 2 are the biggest scammers on Oly and the only reason you're not banned is because you play with Silence. One of my favorite posts was when Private outed you both. Still didn't get you banned though...nice.

You guys are obsessed with me and my friends, look at any post any of them put up you are there flaming, it's creepy. I often wonder why you play KO, probably just to be close to me or maybe hunting for the next target to thieve from, parasites.[/b]
    I'll tell you what, if you tell ko4life how you make 3 full sets of shell +9 non rebirth, and another 3+ pieces that you threw into rental, and the 2 pieces on your clan leader ill quit usko.

How about you get my nuts outta your mouth and worry about yourself? Maybe you should donate more money to ko4life or better yet make awesome topics about ko to get good with the community when you should be supposedly working. I love how much your post count has raised and how many virtual GG friends you made I'm so jealous mans. You know whats creepy? Your like 40 and your selling virtual items to kids.

To be honest, I am just jealous that you abuse every bug you can and get away with it within the online community and make money from it. Some people have to work to get what they want. You just cheat, plain and simple

p.s. I'm going to love that half of your clan will now post in this thread because someones talking shit on their supplier of items ;(

Edit: change subject, very nice mang. Oh and I blocked you too cumbubble.

Upgrade

what a susprise lol ^^

TehFonz

what a susprise lol ^^[/b]
    The shell+9 or his obsession with me :wub:?

I don't find it a problem that people in a cafe work together for something in a game. Rather the game then in the streets

On another note, that Rad_Archer guy makes more money selling items in one month than the Turks do selling gb in one year, so i don't understand why he's posting this bs.

No honor Chris, no honor

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lmao

I love these threads ... And yes starcraft is greater in korea...Can't imagine what is was like when starcraft 2 was realsease [/b]
    prolly every korean orgasimed. or atleasted moaned.

TehFonz

prolly every korean orgasimed. or atleasted moaned.[/b]
    Anyone got broodwar? Game on?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast