Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just when you thought you knew everyting...

This is a discussion on Just when you thought you knew everyting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just about all the castle holders on all servers profit in real terms from it. I play for fun not ...
Page: 4

Wiggle

Just about all the castle holders on all servers profit in real terms from it. I play for fun not for profit as do my clannies. To fix this all they need to do is remove CSW and Kings from the game, distribute the taxes etc to the top 10 clans evenly and the problem of cheaters and bug abusers will change but not go away. It will also offer and interesting paradigm with respect to NP medals - To be in the top 10 clans you neeed to hold on to your NP. :blink:

515saint

to things to say about this:
    #1 OMFG HAHAH LOL ROLF BBBAAAHAHAH
    #2 correct me if im wrong BUT as i recall its USKO.....NOT ! TRKO...... CSW should be for peek US time.... i feel the US players are getting skewed by not having the war at time witch the majority of them could not play. perhaps at night in the US when most peopel finish work or school... just a thought

even tho this is gay for me as im aussi but still i would like shit to be the way it should be.

/end rant

Ldawg

to things to say about this:
    #1 OMFG HAHAH LOL ROLF BBBAAAHAHAH
    #2 correct me if im wrong BUT as i recall its USKO.....NOT ! TRKO...... CSW should be for peek US time.... i feel the US players are getting skewed by not having the war at time witch the majority of them could not play. perhaps at night in the US when most peopel finish work or school... just a thought

even tho this is gay for me as im aussi but still i would like shit to be the way it should be.

/end rant[/b]

fair enuf but.....
    1# turks are the majority of this game , although its called usko less than 10% of the players are form the U.S.. therefore it is fair enough for times to be set around the majority of the game ( turks are their main profit aswell, so wtf do u think.. ofc they get better times they pourin in the money)

you and me we are Aussie... correct me if im wrong but its USKO... but we obviously cant have a AUKO because the servers would have less than 50 people on them at any point and time :P so although yes the name says USKO it is obviously now based for turks because they are the majority..

when i say this i mean it in all respect.... im not having a go at you but they need to accomodate for the majority.. its like being told that you have to either kill 90% of the population or 10% you know whats best.

Lot's of Love Dawg

Originally I started KO when a good friend was playing on Ares. When Oly opened we went to the new server. Since we got there CSW has been owned by 1 clan almost entirely or by the same people. The point is, I never really knew why it was so important to them. I remember seeing the bug abuse cata's, bug the walls, bug felenkor on all 3 servers for over a year (yes they made +3 ROFs not duped but not entirely legit either). I remember the main clan leader telling me in a pm in regards to why they also dupe and bug "if you are smart enough to do it, why not." Nice.

Recently on a fluke, they lost the castle in a Turk dc and we got it (we only had 2 people in the CSW, one was ditching school I believe lol). It was funny, we had a laugh but some Turks really took it badly. So this week when CSW came at 11am USA time on a wed, we showed up with what we expected...2 priests for 13 clannies and the rest were, yes you guessed it, working or in school. Such a crap time for CSW.

Any way, come to find out the Turks who used to have it (who btw have always been very friendly and gracious to our clan and the players in it 99% of the time), posted all over the Turk Forums how there was a giant "holy war" against the "foreigners." lol, ya ok. Also, it should be knows that our clan is American, Aussie, English, Eastern Europe, Asia (Orient and Turk), Hispanic, etc (sry if I missed anyone).

The rest of the Human Turk clans want to come to and help us, but when it comes to the time, they too couldn't muster up more then 2 full parties and some partial parties. But they did come and that was totally cool. So, we had about 4 full parties and not enough priests to do Felenkor lol.

It's time and guess who shows up right at the bell, 4 full parties of the main orc clan with 9 or so priests, 2 other ally clans with 5 full parties, and the entire orc nation and some ally humans (all Turk). Also include some poor excuse for gamers who just wanted to watch us get beat (I call them "no lifers" real pussies in life). We got rolled hard.

But then tonight I found out that the main Turk Clan that takes the CSW does it for one reason and one reason only. Not what I thought all these years but to sell gold bars in his cafe!!!

Fuck man, I dunno but I think some of you get how hilarious this is, and I am sure some of you wont.

Cheers.[/b]
    wouldnt it be nice if k2 took a trip down to their cafe?

then maybe gold bar crisis will happen lool

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

yeah saint don't post plx it does not fit with what the topic is about
    i was in the process of getting naked and start xping (i was going to go vent but clan does not xp) and keep this page open to watch the flame war then you messed it up
    i mean come on it not called USKO it's world KO and your not from US homo

zzz saint even Ldawg pwnd you

kk sry keep flame going 8)

Ldawg

yeah saint don't post plx it does not fit with what the topic is about
    i was in the process of getting naked and start xping (i was going to go vent but clan does not xp) and keep this page open to watch the flame war then you messed it up
    i mean come on it not called USKO it's world KO and your not from US homo

zzz saint even Ldawg pwnd you

kk sry keep flame going 8)[/b]

i think your ugly... bitch let's start a holy war :P

hmm i would say sheldon bringing up the shell 9 has hit a sensitive topic^^

runordie

i think your ugly... bitch bring it on..

hmm i would say sheldon bringing up the shell 9 has hit a sensitive topic^^[/b]
    Remember the accessory compound bug? (wonder what his uniques are)

P.S: Don't get me started about all of the tbl editing your clan has done...

i think your ugly... bitch bring it on..

hmm i would say sheldon bringing up the shell 9 has hit a sensitive topic^^[/b]
    yo i gots my flame talia LET'S ROLLL!!11!!!!

Ldawg

Remember the accessory compound bug? (wonder what his uniques are)

P.S: Don't get me started about all of the tbl editing your clan has done...[/b]
    bahaha my clan?? dude im just a random noob lolz ....

yo i gots my flame talia LET'S ROLLL!!11!!!![/b]
    ooooo!! *pokes him in the eye* HOW UR FLAME TALIA SAVE UR ASS NOW BITCH!
    i think ur avedon is ugly because its not rbed and looks like a blade axe..

u cant comment on me coz i sold all my gear now im naked

u cant comment on me coz i sold all my gear now im naked[/b]
    lol i don't think i have too :lol:

so its not a holy war, just a food war

Delicious

haha rofl GG xD

TehFonz

I'll tell you what, if you tell ko4life how you make 3 full sets of shell +9 non rebirth, and another 3+ pieces that you threw into rental, and the 2 pieces on your clan leader ill quit usko.

How about you get my nuts outta your mouth and worry about yourself? Maybe you should donate more money to ko4life or better yet make awesome topics about ko to get good with the community when you should be supposedly working. I love how much your post count has raised and how many virtual GG friends you made I'm so jealous mans. You know whats creepy? Your like 40 and your selling virtual items to kids.

To be honest, I am just jealous that you abuse every bug you can and get away with it within the online community and make money from it. Some people have to work to get what they want. You just cheat, plain and simple

p.s. I'm going to love that half of your clan will now post in this thread because someones talking shit on their supplier of items ;(
    Edit: change subject, very nice mang. Oh and I blocked you too cumbubble.[/b]
    Mind to comment Rad? Or you gonna ignore or pray it gets locked, you fkn cheater _|_

Why do I sense a change of subject here and in officials -_-

TehFonz

Why do I sense a change of subject here and in officials -_-[/b]
    Because he's a piece of shit and he tries to make as many e-friends as possible to get what he wants. Like i said at the officials, he is WORSE than any Turk or scammer or cheater in this game. He's the worse kind of person to let on here. Worse than most politicians running for office; creepy old fucker.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast