Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Just when you thought you knew everyting...

This is a discussion on Just when you thought you knew everyting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Unbelievable how much you can make from an online game made over 7k before i quited xig, enough said.[/b] KO ...
Page: 5

Cleatus

Unbelievable how much you can make from an online game
    made over 7k before i quited xig, enough said.[/b]
    KO money is chump change compared to other games. See Also Second Life Millionaire.

Just saying that making money from a video game is not a new/novel concept.

dragunmaster

hey rad archer your inbox is full

OT : turk cafes really take this game taht serious?

Zaczaco11

theres a clan on beramus that put up posters around their village for elections, they threatened people and stuff too. it was funny

Cruinne

There are so many ppl selling gbs or items with usd in this game, i dont see anything weird if some group of ppl came together to turn it into a more strict type of business for themselves. This is how this games wheels turn, buying and selling stuff with usd keeps the game alive. If you had internet cafes in your country being filled by a vast scale of ppl including schoolkids and buying gbs or items from there, they would show the same passion for csw too, believe me.

There are so many ppl selling gbs or items with usd in this game, i dont see anything weird if some group of ppl came together to turn it into a more strict type of business for themselves. This is how this games wheels turn, buying and selling stuff with usd keeps the game alive. If you had internet cafes in your country being filled by a vast scale of ppl including schoolkids and buying gbs or items from there, they would show the same passion for csw too, believe me. [/b]
    that is a good point tho.
    if u can organize enough y not get money out of playing
    but why the fuk does the turks take it soooooooooo far

khalil.malla

theres a clan on beramus that put up posters around their village for elections, they threatened people and stuff too. it was funny[/b]
    LOL!!!! that's fked...

theres a clan on beramus that put up posters around their village for elections, they threatened people and stuff too. it was funny[/b]

Wow that is crazy lol.

TehFonz

Wow that is crazy lol.[/b]
    S> full shell+9 again you kunt? Even the Turks make fun of you, and of how badly you suck at covering up your cheating ass.

Yeah that's crazy man _|_, make a topic about Turks selling goldbars in a cafe. How about i make one about English players who abuse exploits/cheats in this game and are still viewed as good players.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This is my first and last warning to keep the posts on topic without flames or I'll start handing out 7 day bans.

We're cracking down on flaming.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

This is my first and last warning to keep the posts on topic without flames or I'll start handing out 7 day bans.

We're cracking down on flaming.[/b]
    wo0t, people who flame getting owned ';-p

TehFonz

We're cracking down on flaming.[/b]
    What about cracking down on the people who ruin this game? I don't know how much more obvious it can get. So many post/topics on Turkish cheaters and Turkish dupers and scammers and how bad the game sucks. Its people like him that are ruining this game. He is just good with his words, like a crooked politician. He could probably make fun of you directly and 90% of you wouldn't even realize it.

This entire topic is a flame on the Turkish community. If anything should be kept on topic, it should be his selling list every couple weeks.

But then tonight I found out that the main Turk Clan that takes the CSW does it for one reason and one reason only. Not what I thought all these years but to sell gold bars in his cafe!!!

Fuck man, I dunno but I think some of you get how hilarious this is, and I am sure some of you wont.[/b]
    And you are selling gbs you make from bugs you abuse in this game.

Whats the real reason for making this topic? Making people more aware of something they already know?

So if i get a ban from this post, ill take it as Flaming Turks is legit on ko4life.

Cheers!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Somehow I knew you wouldn't be able to stop yourself.

See you in 7 days.

bb

plodez is geeting moore like felix everyday
    joined the darkside??? :P just joking

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345