worst christmas ever! >:(

This is a discussion on worst christmas ever! >:( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate this day!! i get no gifts, i go to the morning war i get dced right as i ...
Page: 1

zippy101

Default worst christmas ever! >:(

i hate this day!! i get no gifts, i go to the morning war i get dced right as i get to the lurf castle, partents wont stop arguein, cant get bac on ko, worst of all i have to be stuck in 1 little room w/ my parents cause the room got floded with water(tolit sprang leak).

...................bad christmas wut did i do rong!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Deathstalker40

i kinda not likeing it either i have no gyfts,and the bad part my madre has alot of money

sad to hear indian ur just having bad luck right now . and death sry but no1 on these forums like u and not even ur parents /quit_life

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    sad to hear indian ur just having bad luck right now . and death sry but no1 on these forums like u and not even ur parents /quit_life

hmmm seems like someone have P.M.S sry dude u just a dumazz not even worth tlkn about u should see a doctor about that cancer