Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MYKO is closing

This is a discussion on MYKO is closing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't know if this was already posted but, Dear Knight Online Players, It’s with a heavy heart that we ...
Page: 1

phil

i don't know if this was already posted but,

Dear Knight Online Players,

It’s with a heavy heart that we announce that the contract of Knight Online Malaysia is coming to an end on the 30th of June 2007.

This may come as a shock to many of you but we are trying our utmost best in requesting for an extension of the contract but to our dismay, our request has been so far denied and we will no longer service MYKO any further then the given dates.

As you may know, the extension of the games contract is solely on the developer’s decision for continuation.

Below is the schedule for the Game Closure.

Knight Online Schedule of Closure:

Power Up Store Removal: 30th April 2007 GMT+8 11.59pm.

All Server Permanent Shutdown: 30th of June 2007 GMT+8 11.59pm.

However do not fret as we will be releasing new Game Titles in the near future so please stay informed by visiting our main portal www.e-games.com.my for future updates and we will continue our events with storylines for our players till the game reaches its end of life.

We would like to thank the Knight Online community for their continuous love and support in making MYKO one of the most successful MMORPG’s in Malaysia till date. The success of the game was clearly the joint efforts of our loyal players who have continuously supported us and we would like to thank everyone once again from the bottom of our hearts.

Regards,
    The Knight Online Team[/b]

link: http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/announc...ews&id=6046

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

already posted

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

be warned, many myko players will come 2 usko, will be a huge invasion... more than turks lol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually most of the ppl in myko speak english

Ripper_of_romania

Imma wait when this comes for USKO as their license is expiring in few months too and M-Games won't sell a new one
    Honestly i didn't gave 2 cents on MYKO anyways lvl 45 with hp of lvl 70 and ap of lvl 60,that's ridiculous :lol:

Would be a better idea to shut down TRKO ^^

Banned Senior Member

Mgame wont stop their license with K2. K2 has the rights to english KO and is making profits from the game and can easily afford anything they need and support from Mgame.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

actually most of the ppl in myko speak english[/b]

Happy english*

G0D

More dupers!!! w00t :lol:

MakuLine

I hope they don't bring the lagg from myko to trko

ArtOfFighters

More people possibly keep TRKOs contract running longer

Banned

well myKO is way farther then us in patches witch means they know all dupe buggs ect. ect..
    witch means we are going to have turks freaking us over plus MYko people coming bringning all this information to us = more dupes ect. ect.

no , sorry,they didn't even upgrade to fire drake...

deadlysin

well myKO is way farther then us in patches witch means they know all dupe buggs ect. ect..
    witch means we are going to have turks freaking us over plus MYko people coming bringning all this information to us = more dupes ect. ect. [/b]
    hm
    MYKO is on Patch 1.313
    I believe we are ahead of them
    They don't even have Fire Drake yet

ArtOfFighters

witch means we are going to have turks freaking us over plus MYko people coming bringning all this information to us = more dupes ect. ect. [/b]
    There dupes have already been patched here. Their current PUS dupe has no effect what-so-ever on USKO.

Any new dupes they find will be ones already available we just aren't Chinese enough to find them

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast