Just Wondering...?

This is a discussion on Just Wondering...? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What happen to the Topic thing that ppl could post if there trustable and ppl would would make topics and ...
Page: 1

LoveSexDoYou

What happen to the Topic thing

that ppl could post if there trustable and ppl would would make topics and ppl that they bought or sold
    would say they're trustable

NoChancE

from what i heard, ever since cypher rings were disabled, ko4life doesn't allow trading of accounts anymore.

don't flame me i might be wrong, that's just what i heard.

As for trading of interserver items, just use a mod.

Trade what you want. But be warned, the cavalry won't be coming over the hill when something goes wrong. You're on your own. We do what we can to stop scamming before it happens, but we're by no means the end-all-be-all solution. It takes some common sense on the community's part as well.

Anyway, we removed the Player Trustability forum, because 95% of the topics in there were just friends vouching for one another.

Banned

Trade what you want. But be warned, the cavalry won't be coming over the hill when something goes wrong. You're on your own. We do what we can to stop scamming before it happens, but we're by no means the end-all-be-all solution. It takes some common sense on the community's part as well.

Anyway, we removed the Player Trustability forum, because 95% of the topics in there were just friends vouching for one another.[/b]
    am i trustable shurt?

Banned Senior Member

am i trustable shurt? [/b]
    no

Banned

no[/b]
    PWNT

Banned

am i trustable shurt? [/b]

no[/b]

theres goes my sharer! h34r:

Banned

no[/b]
    pft, i knew i should of deleted all of your items when you let me use them for that DLW!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Anyway, we removed the Player Trustability forum, because 95% of the topics in there were just friends vouching for one another.[/b]
    My opinion: Having Vouching section > Not having vouching section.

Even if 95% (which is highly overdrawn i'd say) vouching people were only friends, still it atleast shows that person is wellknown, and that kind of person would loose his friends and reputation if he tries to scam.

LoveSexDoYou

oh al right just was wondering

u can close this topic if your'll like