just wondering

This is a discussion on just wondering within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has anyone that had prem and sent in a cs ticket ever been answered within 24 hours as the site ...
Page: 1

MoGax

Default just wondering

has anyone that had prem and sent in a cs ticket ever been answered within 24 hours as the site says that they should

Former-Flonne

They answered me within 48 hours when i had premium ounce. :P But that was in MYKO and they didnt really help at all.

scorpy21

yep, after 3 hours, but without helping me. they told me that they are bussy with something else. so forget about that they will help u

AUTOMATED RESPONSE FTW

+1 giga i send 10298734120398 customer ticket the answers were all the same :rollseyes:

LOL no shit i sent one asking about the birthday on account and they told me i cant change my secret question xD

Banned Senior Member

i've always had my CS tickets answered in over a year within 24 hours, even when I wasn't premium

MoGax

i sent a cs ticket 48+ hours ago and still no answer, and i am prem :angry:

Originally posted by Seby666
    +1 giga i send 10298734120398 customer ticket the answers were all the same *:rollseyes:

i sent a ticket once saying something like wow disable ur bot and they answered me something like

please note that we are physical person and not an automated bot but we still wont help you zuahhaah

R34P3R_Magikz

been answerd within 30min and be4 24hr on several occasions abit ago not sent cs ticket for awhile