Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really? This NEw?

This is a discussion on Really? This NEw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. I ...
Page: 1

Default Really? This NEw?

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Knight Online. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play(TM) offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Service Level Agreement available on each of our game sites.

Please be informed that you are now able to change your account password and email address yourself

-i have never seen this b4 and well i never ask'd for support in months till now and this is what they say to me :S

yea ive got that like 5 times it a auto message that they copy and paste in for every problem....

Yeap, I recieved the same message in a non-premium account that I have.

so u have to have prem to get support? that is really gey

I think so, they make everything to get money...

Little archer Senior Member

not new at all.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    not new and that only fall under changing accounts info's category if im not mistaken i've got that mensange like an year ago

GeezBear

iam non premium user and i send tickets and they reply to me with out an auto reply
    the reason : i give them all info required for saying am real owner + codes or C&B so they know am owner
    and they do what i want from change info or change sq or lost items or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by GeezBear View Post
    iam non premium user and i send tickets and they reply to me with out an auto reply
    the reason : i give them all info required for saying am real owner + codes or C&B so they know am owner
    and they do what i want from change info or change sq or lost items or w/e
    u gotta be kidding me

u must be talking bs cuz lost items restore doesnt exist in KO unless it was special cases

its not a suprise that they give support only to pre users other else how they gonna pay for servers or staff Actuallyit would be very stupid to give support non-pre users, sry^^

Banned

Hahahaha the most ironic part in all this is that no one is surprised about it. K2 is such a fucking shitty ass company, litteraly begging their customers to get their money...I've never seen a name ask for money before they even know if they're able to deal with your problem.
    That's basically like paying a doctor before he knows if he can do something for you. I wouldn't say if it was actually good service, but we all know K2's cunt bitch-full-of-shit ass won't be able to solve shit. Fucking pricks will probably send you to their monkeys' dept. and make em send an auto-answer like "Sorry, we are too incompetent to do something for you. Have you read our promotional offers on DISC and EXP premium? Click the following link to learn more about it www.knightonlineworld.wesuckdicks.com !!"

Fucking cockmunching piece of crap is all what K2 is. Don't pay shit to them, please.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    u'd still get the same reply even if u had premmy

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Hahahaha the most ironic part in all this is that no one is surprised about it. K2 is such a fucking shitty ass company, litteraly begging their customers to get their money...I've never seen a name ask for money before they even know if they're able to deal with your problem.
    That's basically like paying a doctor before he knows if he can do something for you. I wouldn't say if it was actually good service, but we all know K2's cunt bitch-full-of-shit ass won't be able to solve shit. Fucking pricks will probably send you to their monkeys' dept. and make em send an auto-answer like "Sorry, we are too incompetent to do something for you. Have you read our promotional offers on DISC and EXP premium? Click the following link to learn more about it www.knightonlineworld.wesuckdicks.com !!"

Fucking cockmunching piece of crap is all what K2 is. Don't pay shit to them, please.
    I dont know canada but here u pay to doctor before he fixes u, even he dosnt u still pay

i got the same thing but i have disc prem. Was to get rid of this NT receipt to use a CSS.

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I apologize for the inconvenience but this service is not currently available. Please check our website periodically, as any updates, promotions or feature enhancements will be posted there first. Additionally, you may post any ideas or suggestions you may have on our feedback forums.

Thank you for choosing GamersFirst!

I found it funny when I had a problem with my account that had Plat on it I wasn't able to access the customer support section. So i had to create an account to ask a question about my Plat account and they wanted me to put prem on the account that i was asking the question from, And I knew if I did that they would just say the couldn't help me anywho.

Also for hacked accounts you have to buy premium on a noob account just for them to tell you they can't answer your question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast