Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just wondering (about cwest)

This is a discussion on Just wondering (about cwest) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think alot of people are just changing their class... but yeah u cant pk without having to deal with ...
Page: 2

aznmirage

i think alot of people are just changing their class... but yeah u cant pk without having to deal with koxpers...their driving alot of players away -.-

In this server people selling and buy a lot chars and items in $ and gbs . Here is big bussines , for it you see a lot people sell acc . But people dont leave , only make money inside the game , can create chars and lvling fast with platinium ( now is easy ) , or can buy other acc more cheap .Here is nice cuz in this server 80% is babashoper .

danifilth

In my opinion some are quitting, but there is a lot of people selling because the market is overpriced atm, so they are selling it now and going to buy cheap later

Inactive Member

:OOOOOOOOO awesome

people kxop lol jk idk cwest is awesome try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    people kxop lol jk idk cwest is awesome try it out.
    good job spamming every topic.

I think another reason you might see alot of people selling chars in the cwest section then other servers because I dont think turkey ip adressess are allowed on this forum. If you go to a TR forum im pretty sure alot of them are selling chars in other servers,just cause majority of the other servers are mainly turks you wont see them post here in the markets.

I would like to say I also played 2 other servers before cwest and I think this is the best.

another fucking bumped old topic :P

if you think about it, if someone is selling their account for the most part someone is buying it and taking there place. so not like we are losing population. alot of people coming to server and some older players on server getting bored :P

agree with maui, played manes with you and long time ago when i first started it was great. i quit then came back and it was rlly dead. i posted in market section like 5 days ago and its still the last or 2 post there lol. no more english players there anymore. and pretty dead looking when i logged on other day.

yea some people leaving but cwest is the best server 4 ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12