are all archers koxping?

This is a discussion on are all archers koxping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i no alot of ppl are koxping and macroing, but SOME PPL ARE RETARDS they c archers exping and ...
Page: 1

lankan_king

Default are all archers koxping?

ok i no alot of ppl are koxping and macroing, but SOME PPL ARE RETARDS they c archers exping and automaticly they think they are exping f*cking morons how do u no if we are koxping????? wtf u want us 2 do run around and atk??? go die stupid retartds for example NIGHT_OWL FROM ARES she or he c's us doing golems with like 3 archers and they we koxp??? are u stupid go die

not all of them

chase

I was lvl 63, and never KOXP, But i would do Z+R for 3hours at DTS and ppl acuse me of koxp. NO NOT ALL ARCHER'S ARE.

/kk

Healo

Originally posted by chase
    I was lvl 63, and never KOXP, But i would do Z+R for 3hours at DTS and ppl acuse me of koxp. NO NOT ALL ARCHER'S ARE.

/kk
    anytime i see an archer staying the same spot z r'ing i just call them something and see if they respond ^_^

Malboro clan led by PK_King, Ares FTW! they need to be banned right now. <_<
    KOXPers and proud! Damn turk wanna-be's.

bukovski

lol not all archers is koxp-ers. i never use some hack, macro ...... and im archer for 13 months , but im still lvl 61 but im proud to be legal !
    p.s. i spand all mytime farming :P joke .

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by lankan_king
    ok i no alot of ppl are koxping and macroing, but SOME PPL ARE RETARDS they c archers exping and automaticly they think they are exping f*cking morons how do u no if we are koxping????? wtf u want us 2 do run around and atk??? go die stupid retartds for example NIGHT_OWL FROM ARES she or he c's us doing golems with like 3 archers and they we koxp??? are u stupid go die
    MY archers don't cheat if they did I would kill them ! h43r: We do it the old fashioned hard way . Melee ravens anyone ?:P

Milkshaker

I get that crap all the time... Just Ignore it

Originally posted by Dragonfaire

MY archers don't cheat if they did I would kill them ! *h43r: We do it the old fashioned hard way . Melee ravens anyone ?:P
    Am I your archer? :wub: Yep annoying, specially when u are doing multi lure to trolls ( archer is between 2-3 troll parties in cz and shoots multi or arrowshower to lure troll to party ) good way to exp...and some n00b starts to spam pms kosp kosp kosp...can ý have too plýs? First Kospers shoot one target not 3-4 because arrows don't spread like they should and why in earth I would play 4 years KO in various servers legitly and then start to Kosp after getting good rep and lvl 64 on dies? Trallalaa...block pms is good solution

Besides open pms at cz = -50 nps

Rayne_of_death

To true. :lol:

Takayuki

Originally posted by Healo

anytime i see an archer staying the same spot z r'ing i just call them something and see if they respond *^_^
    For example i have blocked p'ms beacause 's.a. aga baba party plsssssssss! no? ý f**k you' every 5minutes. Party/trade of course blocked too, so it looks like macro O_O

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by wagyar
    I thought it was Wagyar @ CZ = -50 NPs. :wub:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    I thought it was Wagyar @ CZ = -50 NPs. :wub:[/b]
    :wub: :P yes ý kýll no dýe :lol:

just because you're an archer doesn't mean you koxp.....all it takes is some brains to figure it out. Like when an archer is in the middle of the DTS, AK field in eslant using arrow shower and the the dts/ak goes down in 2 or 3 volleys as every arrow hits the target, or this noob I saw yesterday with the running arrow shower hack in eslant killing troll captains...not too high lvl still wearing half plate and some crap bow...granted it took him nearly 2 trips around the troll field to kill it....undoubtedly looking for that shell helmet so he can dupe yt dupe yt.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I got accused of KOXPing when I was shooting Uruk's and running up to each body to loot it :P