Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz

This is a discussion on just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as you all think bora is good gyn and stuff like that and shit... but now look you hacked database ...
Page: 3

IceGyl

as you all think bora is good gyn and stuff like that and shit...

but now look

you hacked database and got roc +5 (example) + wanna be a good gyn

than person like bora scamms you , you cant write shit cuz ppl will start flaming u fakin duper and etc.. etc...

bora's items are mostly +2 uniqes and +8 shells... nor he's exp is legit

i dont wanna get deep but he is the biggest scammest in the world (biggest=stolen ammount)

when he stole our items he's story was :

1.i woke up and pw changed...
    2.i log and i see naked char
    3.my friend (owner of TanK) is in army and he took items
    4.he doesn't have any item

this was story about the items scammed from gio

but okey u didn't "scam them" then give back the shell pad and the boot +8 of the rogue

he is a fucking turk bastard

GiorGio

1st of all my items are not disapeared , and they cant be , because they are just drops from isiloons.
    2nd everything is said bout tant , he is just a peace of shit , how the fuck could he get so many uniques +1 +2? way? sure scamm.... im not saying that im legit gyn , but at least im not scamming people ...
    3rd dont post about ppl woundering how the fuck they got +7 +8 items , they answer would be KoM.
    4th im happy that i left this fucking game World of warcraft FTW :wub:

Originally posted by GiorGio
    1st of all my items are not disapeared , and they cant be , because they are just drops from isiloons.
    2nd everything is said bout tant , he is just a peace of shit , how the fuck could he get so many uniques +1 +2? way? sure scamm.... im not saying that im legit gyn , but at least im not scamming people ... *
    3rd dont post about ppl woundering how the fuck they got +7 +8 items , they answer would be KoM.
    4th im happy that i left this fucking game World of warcraft FTW *:wub:
    gift me back my warryon then plyz

i wanna rename him H3man and bring back the glory days

i actually gave him to a friend that lost his account... and then he apparently sold him on :S

Default hmmm

Bora is one of the most genuine guys i know.. +2 uniques u having a laugh? i know exactly what items he uses and they certainly arent what u say they are.. I have access to each of Boras accounts and have played on them a few times.. his priest.. the LyKe account has every single one of my uniques on it and all of my armour etc.. dual rols , iron neck , iron belt etc etc...i trust him.. and so do alot of other people..

i hate these forums when people make up shit about people.. it can ruin someones reputation for no reason.. Bora would not scam... the deal with lyke is his own business.. he knows her in real life.

whats this deal with morax? no idea what u mean by this

Rentzusuken

Morax trades oil for food.

Zparda

Bora is a very good guy far as i know , he give me 600 mill when i was poor <3 Baba !!!

IceGyl

lol , when i got into positive and saw clan bank list i was like OMFG i need to keylog taurus pc ^_^

and anyways

Holy is legit... bora is not... and he's bitch gf is also not legit

Banned

Originally posted by IceGyl
    lol , when i got into positive and saw clan bank list i was like OMFG i need to keylog taurus pc ^_^

and anyways

Holy is legit... bora is not... and he's bitch gf is also not legit
    Now thats a guy who knows where he talks about!

<3 icegyl :wub: I wish everyone was as smart as these people

Phosgene

haha zaraki
    ur entering my post and saying :
    "the items u sell might be deleted"
    "its duped"

u fat fuck dont do to other what u dont like that ppl do to u

userbin

so what happend to holydreams warrior agan:, slayerized, and 15 other names....

oh wait, dual +1 we's dual +1 rocs +1 iron neck, +1 iron belt first week of ke.... naw, he's never duped in his life or used edit chars on cypher in his life, or been banned for duping / illigal items ;/

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

HolyDreams

Originally posted by userbin
    so what happend to holydreams warrior agan:, slayerized, and 15 other names....

oh wait, dual +1 we's dual +1 rocs +1 iron neck, +1 iron belt first week of ke.... * *naw, he's never duped in his life *or used edit chars on cypher in his life, or been banned for duping / *illigal items ;/

:rollseyes: *:rollseyes: *:rollseyes:

hahaha loserbin about what are you talking? Or are you gonna tell us the shit u did with pagan? Are you talking about the items you made with pagans help? Go and lick pagans balls so he can give u a lvl 70 char. fuktard !

Banned

PWNED USERBIN AHHAHAHAHAH FTW

Also phosgene.. english please i dont understand a word.. Tell me someone.. where i sold an item and the item was duped'? And that i didnt do anything?

Phosgene

Originally posted by Zaraki

Also phosgene.. english please i dont understand a word.. Tell me someone.. where i sold an item and the item was duped'? And that i didnt do anything?
    where did i say u are babashoper ?
    i know u are legit...
    just please stop saying im duper because im not...

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

i know u are legit...
    just please stop saying im duper because im not...[/b]
    u r not duper, u r only a scammer..

Phosgene

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by Phosgene@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

i know u are legit...
    just please stop saying im duper because im not...
    u r not duper, u r only a scammer..[/b]
    so why u say im a duper ?
    because ur getting out of jokes ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast