Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz

This is a discussion on just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div> Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams) <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene @ <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki PWNED USERBIN AHHAHAHAHAH FTW Also phosgene.. english ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

PWNED USERBIN AHHAHAHAHAH FTW

Also phosgene.. english please i dont understand a word.. Tell me someone.. where i sold an item and the item was duped'? And that i didnt do anything?

where did i say u are babashoper ?
    i know u are legit...
    just please stop saying im duper because im not...
    u r not duper, u r only a scammer..[/b]
    so why u say im a duper ?
    because ur getting out of jokes ?[/b][/quote]

So you do realise you are a scammer now?

Phosgene

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)
    Originally posted by HolyDreams
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

PWNED USERBIN AHHAHAHAHAH FTW

Also phosgene.. english please i dont understand a word.. Tell me someone.. where i sold an item and the item was duped'? And that i didnt do anything?

where did i say u are babashoper ?
    i know u are legit...
    just please stop saying im duper because im not...

u r not duper, u r only a scammer..
    so why u say im a duper ?
    because ur getting out of jokes ?[/b]
    So you do realise you are a scammer now?[/b][/quote]
    no im not , im just trying to stop u from saying im duper .

Banned

Why do you denie that your not a duper then but dont say anything about scamming, are all these people posting here lieng about you? Why would they do that? Do they need attention? DO i lie about the Diamand ring you scammed? :rollseyes:

Phosgene

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Why do you denie that your not a duper then but dont say anything about scamming, are all these people posting here lieng about you? Why would they do that? Do they need attention? DO i lie about the Diamand ring you scammed? :rollseyes:
    cant believe u still think its me .
    im just sick of trying to explain .
    bloodyslut scammed ur DR not me .
    bloodyslut was in ur clan not me .
    bloodyslut was the owner of Weatherstormz not me .
    so please
    knock it off

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    cant believe u still think its me .
    im just sick of trying to explain .
    bloodyslut scammed ur DR not me .
    bloodyslut was in ur clan not me .
    bloodyslut was the owner of Weatherstormz not me .
    so please
    knock it off[/b]
    die in a fire with ur lies...

JimXrOx

to be honest.. holydreams shouldnt even speak about matters like that.. he isnt scammer ... he is something worst -.- should i refesh people's mind about a lvl 63 human assassin named Holydreamz that got banned for illegal shits?

slm'ed

HolyDreams

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    to be honest.. holydreams shouldnt even speak about matters like that.. he isnt scammer ... he is something worst -.- should i refesh people's mind about a lvl 63 human assassin named Holydreamz that got banned for illegal shits? *

slm'ed
    u r talking everytime same like a dumb ! but you didnt understand anythings. cuz u r monkey puff.. i was banned illegal way.. not for illegal items..

0wnoR

holydreamz was banned cuz of some ppls were dont like him :rollseyes:

JimXrOx

u are lucky that official forum for wiped since then. the statement near the PERMANENT ban was illegal items -.-

userbin

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-userbin
    so what happend to holydreams warrior agan:, slayerized, and 15 other names....

oh wait, dual +1 we's dual +1 rocs +1 iron neck, +1 iron belt first week of ke.... * *naw, he's never duped in his life *or used edit chars on cypher in his life, or been banned for duping / *illigal items ;/

:rollseyes: *:rollseyes: *:rollseyes:

hahaha loserbin about what are you talking? Or are you gonna tell us the shit u did with pagan? Are you talking about the items you made with pagans help? Go and lick pagans balls so he can give u a lvl 70 char. fuktard !
    [/b]
    why not get a free rol if ya need one,,, specialy since its db edited and not duped.... and the only thing i did with pagan is have his items investigated and have him banned

HolyDreams

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    u are lucky that official forum for wiped since then. the statement near the PERMANENT ban was illegal items -.-[/b]
    I know there wrote illegal items and permanent i dont deny that but the fact is thats bullshit i didnt have any illegal items at all! i hope this time u will understand it,

<!--QuoteBegin-LoserBin

why not get a free rol if ya need one,,, specialy since its db edited and not duped.... and the only thing i did with pagan is have his items investigated and have him banned
    so your twofaced eh? First you buy items from him then you talk shit about him wow.. sad If you like your personallity, im amazed of you ...

JimXrOx

look.. MOST of the people doesnt accept the wrongs they do.. im sure the tech admins didnt woke up and said.. what to do today.. ohh lets ban holydreamz without reason.. since u got banned for illegal gear.. then it must be that ><

HolyDreams

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    look.. MOST of the people doesnt accept the wrongs they do.. im sure the tech admins didnt woke up and said.. what to do today.. ohh lets ban holydreamz without reason.. since u got banned for illegal gear.. then it must be that ><
    If 3 shells +7 are illegal in your eyes you should check your own items! and look at the point of the game atm.. when Devile quitted being a gm everyone had +8 shells... Really your stupid Im playing this server from the day it started ive prolly told you 10 times that i was hunting items when you were a priest lvling but because you dont have brains you cant think.. :|

Phosgene

slm holy
    the facts are as it is
    u were banned for having illegal items
    and others who post in this thread did not .
    u cant talk and talk and talk but u were the one who got banned , not anyone else .

Banned

Originally posted by Phosgene
    slm holy
    the facts are as it is
    u were banned for having illegal items
    and others who post in this thread did not .
    u cant talk and talk and talk but u were the one who got banned , not anyone else .
    says a scammer..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast