Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New CSW

This is a discussion on New CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...398093531891858 There pretty retarded for doing this because alotta people at work/school this time of day <_<...
Page: 1

manveerj

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...398093531891858

There pretty retarded for doing this because alotta people at work/school this time of day <_<

CSW is officially worthless.

manveerj

CSW is officially worthless.[/b]
    Its either trko or whoever quits there job gets the castle

No, I mean CSW revenues have been decreasing imo. Or they&#39;ve been crappy lately, then charon in luff/EMC = even less bus sales. Now you need to defend twice a week = double the catas, double the pots ... etc

If you get many attackers, Its almost not even worth it now. K2 is fucking retarded. The only things that actually take skill/organization they ruin. No CS from isi, No ROF from fela, shit ultima drops, less money for CSW now.

Yet the king, who does nothing except make accounts and vote for himself, gets tons of coins to play with.

Stupid game...

DarK

No, I mean CSW revenues have been decreasing imo. Or they&#39;ve been crappy lately, then charon in luff/EMC = even less bus sales. Now you need to defend twice a week = double the catas, double the pots ... etc

If you get many attackers, Its almost not even worth it now. K2 is fucking retarded. The only things that actually take skill/organization they ruin. No CS from isi, No ROF from fela, shit ultima drops, less money for CSW now.

Yet the king, who does nothing except make accounts and vote for himself, gets tons of coins to play with.

Stupid game...[/b]
    I totally agree.

Stupid game...[/b]
    everything has been said, amen.

eduarvera23

2 days a week&#39;s too much for csw...
    but i can play it right after school now :P

It used to be twice a week as well, also what Curly said is true.

They should remove Charon from luf, but keep the upgrade ball there

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

curly are right. u dont earn that much money anymore and since they dont sell duped blessed etc its hard to pay 2 wars for defense. it will be funny now to get a workin castle defense^^

firenewbie11

Thinking spamming CS tickets will do anything? &#39;Cause it worked with the 1440 pots. :/

DeX

Greetings Knights!

In order to make the Castle Siege Wars more competitive, we will be holding the wars 2 days a week! The new schedule for the Castle Siege War is as follows:

Wednesday 11:30am PST
    Saturday 11:30am PST

This will give the other clans in Knight Online another chance to control the castle if they fight hard enough!

Good luck and may the mightiest clans prevail!

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    Lmao.. guess they dont know most of us go to work/school

Banned

i guess castle is gonna remain as a prestige thing to have. no more profit out of it.

This new schedule is bullcrap, my clan is never on at this time on wednesdays... i predict that we will have to trade between clans the castle. Turks will get it on wednesdays and we will get it on saturdays. gay that it has to be this way, its like k2 supports not having a life

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

This new schedule is bullcrap, my clan is never on at this time on wednesdays... i predict that we will have to trade between clans the castle. Turks will get it on wednesdays and we will get it on saturdays. gay that it has to be this way, its like k2 supports not having a life [/b]
    i think it was meant 2 be this way so that their is more variance in the server for clans to have the castle, just maybe, and since every1 cant be their, it will make it more of a challenge for the defending castle owners

i think it was meant 2 be this way so that their is more variance in the server for clans to have the castle, just maybe, and since every1 cant be their, it will make it more of a challenge for the defending castle owners[/b]
    That&#39;s a pretty stupid way to get castle. get the castle when no1 is on to defend it that takes skills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast