Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just wondering how the csw went

This is a discussion on Just wondering how the csw went within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we will never loose baba ^^ dont hate the playa,hate the game...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

we will never loose baba ^^

dont hate the playa,hate the game

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I think that its possible to take the castle but not at the current situation. Since Positive agrouped dont know how much but around 60 new guys for the allly's? And they are pretty much the highest lvl ppl on server.

About the hate the game not the player, u know me from long time, and i know that i dont hate anyone. I am just answering the random rage bursts that some people had against me, wich exactly i dont know why.
    Except for the fact that when positive made a new ally to discard us, i sugested b4m to change human side and make alliances to take the castle. Wich is absolutelly not my fault to feel like doing it, since i knew that on positive forum they were tolding to dont add me and daniel to partys, dont call b4m for bosses, in fact they said with not this exactly words "lets stay allied with b4m until we make a new strong sub-clan, we use them for exp when we need,and to defend the castle, and dont call them for anything"
    Well i think i had enought reasons to sugest that. But i had flames even before this happens ^^.

Lag0nx

loxy why u go from nice to gay ?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I think that its becouse people is gay with him?

noone

Those guys still have that damn castle. Damn! Like 6 months ago they had it. Now they still got it. You guys need to step it up.
    -Austin[/b]

6months? we were allied with owner of csw 11 months ago, then we got the castel... dont remmember when... but it was loooong ago :P

Love Positive ^^

rofl at u guys first of all i wasnt here last csw cos i was @ my dads place so i had better things to do.
    and 2nd i never bought for usd only once alll the way back in the old days in diez
    and those topics prove nothing i started sharing with someone and i didnt buy a sin lvl 60

loxy why u go from nice to gay ?[/b]
    First of all who are you?
    Secondly, not even gonna answer that one--

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234