Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just wondering how ko is. maybe come back idk?

This is a discussion on just wondering how ko is. maybe come back idk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hows everyone doin. idk if u guys remember me from back in the day in c-west and idk if i ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Default just wondering how ko is. maybe come back idk?

hows everyone doin. idk if u guys remember me from back in the day in c-west and idk if i should come back. hows ko. any big sweet improvements? or still full of hackers and shitty as before

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

lol, dude.. stay out of this shit.
    You'll be very dissapointed to see all those koxpers, bug abusers etc.

Waste your time/money on other things than KO..

Don't come back, lol!

formerchant

For me come back in game....K0xpers exist but after yesterday maintance i don't see again k0xpers and R buggers in.....

zenna

The game isn't as bad as times in the past. You can play and have fun but of course you will always have the hacker and bug abuser but it is definately playable without a total mess. Many cool ways to make money and such, ED, BF, and FT. ED is the worse with the malfuctions but it is still playable.

iCanCombo

It's pretty good. =D

Banned

can: i remember you , and you will also remember me i ques , its all fine atm, im back to c-west , c-west is like no koxping at all there was just pet bug and r bug but thats fixed on server side of ko so it wont be possible anymore, i think.

if you want 2 come back go cwest cwest is the non turk server and stil its escpecially the turk servers where get cheated, there will be always cheats but its going fine..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zenna View Post
    The game isn't as bad as times in the past. .
    o_O
    all this crap with rr bug is most annoying shit i remember. dupe periods, koxxp,all kinds of bug abuse from past, god mode was nothin agains this

Banned

The game isn't as bad as before? LOL
    The game is at it's breaking point almost - cheaters are the majority ingame , those who don't cheat just sit in moradon merchanting.
    RAMPAGE CHEATING should describe ko right now.
    DO NOT come back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    The game isn't as bad as before? LOL
    The game is at it's breaking point almost - cheaters are the majority ingame , those who don't cheat just sit in moradon merchanting.
    RAMPAGE CHEATING should describe ko right now.
    DO NOT come back.
    +1

LOL i have no idea what game you were talking about "the game isnt as bad as before " lmfao, R bugging JUST got removed... lets see how long it stays away for. k0xping is at its worse ever, BUS dupe is back ( not publically released yet ) but its there, R buggers completely ruined pk zones, theres buggable skills on cursed weapons like warriors will turn you into kauls with noob weapons equipped. You chose the worst time to come back , Pets that kill talos and before were getting ppl exped some of it has been removed, but k2 makes more bugs then they fix.

Its really hard to level if you start all over again. Plus bdws almost always have wall hackers in it. K2 came out with a new anti-hack security, lasted a few hours and now ppl are back destroying most spawns.

Tobi

Nothing changed, same old koxpers etc.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

sounds like i shouldnt come back yet haha

zenna

Well as someone who played this game for 4 years on Ares... it is was better than when you had all the babashopped players cheating there asses off with table edits. You couldn't even PK at all. and as for Koxpers the amount in CZ on Ares is considerably lower. So yeah it still has problems like I said but it's no where as bad as in the past!

I dont think koxp isnt that bad as before. well maybe at least not in my server. If you played like diablo 2 pk then that cheating is bad. but since they put that new security up i think the stupids been getting caught. I can tell its definitely lower then before in my server though. but still I wouldnt come back to this game if I had left. dont come back XD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

+1 to every1 .. if u care about ur health do not play this game anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast