Just For ZinG

This is a discussion on Just For ZinG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id like to know why u accused me of hacking an account i never have or will do anything of ...
Page: 1

xXxGoDxXx

Default Just For ZinG

id like to know why u accused me of hacking an account i never have or will do anything of the sort, ub3rslart and brute your just 2 little aussies looking for some attention in the world your like little kids trying to stop me from playing the game full stop. i bet it was like music to your little beautiful ears when u found out i got scammed, just dont understand why it was me and not a bunch of tosser like you i wish i never had associated with you guys in any way nox was right bout you nobs you all have to have someone to pick on

ub3rslart

Default Re: Just For ZinG

Originally posted by xXxGoDxXx
    id like to know why u accused me of hacking an account i never have or will do anything of the sort, ub3rslart and brute your just 2 little aussies looking for some attention in the world your like little kids trying to stop me from playing the game full stop. i bet it was like music to your little beautiful ears when u found out i got scammed, just dont understand why it was me and not a bunch of tosser like you i wish i never had associated with you guys in any way nox was right bout you nobs you all have to have someone to pick on
    fucking oath....couldnt of happened to a nicer person

Are u gonna threaten to kill me in this thread too lol....oh wait....u said ur uncle will kill me

xXxGoDxXx

you really are pathetic boobidy stop stalking me i dont want to have anything else to do with you get on with your life as i am mine

ub3rslart

Originally posted by xXxGoDxXx
    you really are pathetic boobidy stop stalking me i dont want to have anything else to do with you get on with your life as i am mine
    bahahah u made a thread in a public forum addressed towards me
    go grab urself a can of tuff'n the fuck up u poofter

bazerk|bazeeka

hehehe go australia :wub:

morax

Kids - behave.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-07-2022, 12:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-03-2013, 04:12 AM