Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just1ce clan ( G3 ) on logos = koxp clan

This is a discussion on Just1ce clan ( G3 ) on logos = koxp clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are koxping hob gobs atm...
Page: 1

Default Just1ce clan ( G3 ) on logos = koxp clan

they are koxping hob gobs atm

okey? what do you want us to do about it

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Icemat
    well said

Originally posted by Icemat
    _/

StarSoul

ffs, hes just telling you guys.
    sigh.
    thx shiz

idefix

more of these useless topics plz -.- we like em very much. its very much use to know what clans koxp and where they are atm.

Originally posted by idefix
    more of these useless topics plz -.- we like em very much. its very much use to know what clans koxp and where they are atm.
    +1

Reinhard

Yea this posts are kinda pointless...

Lawless

According to some of you guys, virtually every post is "pointless". Just tell the nubz to stop posting at all ( cause according to some of you, their input dont matter anyway) and enjoy the results. Or better yet!!! recruit some poor mod to weed through all the new joins to screen them for forum ettiqutte adherance. Or better still, reprogram the filter to simply block "pointless" posts before people can get 20 more postcount per day by replying for apparently "pointless" reasons.

Reinhard

If i was a mod i would put alllll the topics in the right section and warn the guys about it, i would <3 to do that cuz thats what im bitchin 24/7 since im really active in forum..

tindall

Originally posted by Reinhard
    If i was a mod i would put alllll the topics in the right section and warn the guys about it, i would <3 to do that cuz thats what im bitchin 24/7 since im really active in forum..
    No offense or anything, and dont get me wrong I <3 this forum...but it is just a forum and being active on forum is not somthing I would take personal pride in.

Lawless

Forums needs a "Bitch and whine" section....Listed as first section that'll fix it. :lol:

Reinhard

Originally posted by tindall+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tindall)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    No offense or anything, and dont get me wrong I <3 this forum...but it is just a forum and being active on forum is not somthing I would take personal pride in.[/b]
    No worries, what i meant by saying im really active in forum is to add it to what i said about bitchin 24/7 about topics in wrong sections like that guy with attila drop should be in media. <_<

Originally posted by Lawless
    Forums needs a "Bitch and whine" section....Listed as first section that'll fix it. :lol:
    Fuckin' brilliant

Flay

lol... that forum will have the most topics, but least replys :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast