Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about Erenion, yes it slows better nubie magyc[/b] I just wanna point out that lerva is a booocake. Sry for ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

about Erenion, yes it slows better nubie magyc[/b]
    I just wanna point out that lerva is a booocake.

Sry for spam h34r:

I just wanna point out that lerva is a booocake.

Sry for spam h34r:[/b]

and furry is ghay which can talk about game he's dont play ?

eovyn has 2 players
    1 is the owner almost never online and the other guy real cool guy talk with him whenever i get online

but with a rogue when u have lightfeet on and u run even if u get iced it wont slow u maybe thats it

Terrorblade

but with a rogue when u have lightfeet on and u run even if u get iced it wont slow u maybe thats it[/b]
    It will slow you, trust me Even w/ magic shield sometimes

Silver, that could be cause of the lags, I see many times ppl walking thru objects when I'm running on them.

peintre

I know Eowyn is cool guy too, but is he the only one playing that account?
    Cause I saw that character in a war a few weeks back repeatedly walking though warder walls as if they were not there.
    He can be slowed though.[/b]
    <- alot yes.. every time i tired 2 defend a human wardner 90% of the time eovyn was hiding inside the walls trying 2 kill wardner hoping id forget hee was tehre

If you have a HIGH GR and you have lightfeet on b4 being hit with a slow skill you won&#39;t get slowed what so every at times. I&#39;ve done it that way and works gr8 for me on my sin o.o nd i dont have 200gr or so so rich it cud b that he cast lightfeet right b4 u hit him with frostbite? but then again who knows i&#39;ve only been stunned in the new server about 2x and thats cause i got caught off guard and i didn&#39;t get a chance to cast lightfeet

On a side note. It is Claw so I wouldn&#39;t put it past them =\ Ne1 remeber LeGrunts +9s Early in ROFD? Nuff said >_>

i don&#39;t like this clan, but thes guys have good resist + glacier potion ups to 200 resist(warriors). anyway they know play and don&#39;t think that they use this kind of cheat.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

On a side note. It is Claw so I wouldn&#39;t put it past them =\ Ne1 remeber LeGrunts +9s Early in ROFD? Nuff said >_>[/b]
    U were with us and saw that he was farming in servants all day long. I duno if his stuff was legit or not, but apparently he had tons of stuff he got from down there. And no im not protecting them.

@lervacake, ko system is numb and booring, only stun is intresting. Better watch how i look like soon--> http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l...erwallpawm8.jpg

And how powah i will be-->http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102567

Eat ur dumb complete fat mage xD

Xaxaxa

Silver, that could be cause of the lags, I see many times ppl walking thru objects when I&#39;m running on them.[/b]
    I highly doubt it Terror, because it was not just once but all the time. Yes the war was a bit laggy, but the character was rushing through all the walls being chased by 5 of us and everytime we could actually hit him, he used the walls to cut us off. He was actually running from the back of the warder to behind the inn hostess in a straight line - through 3 walls avoiding any guards amd us at the same time. He also retreated far within the back wall (behind the warder) when in trouble and stayed there only to come out again and hit the warder when we focused on defending the door.

But I don&#39;t have fraps so I will leave it at that for now as I can&#39;t prove anything. I did download the program however, following that war.

U were with us and saw that he was farming in servants all day long. I duno if his stuff was legit or not, but apparently he had tons of stuff he got from down there. And no im not protecting them.
    @lervacake, ko system is numb and booring, only stun is intresting. Better watch how i look like soon--> http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l...erwallpawm8.jpg

And how powah i will be-->http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102567

Eat ur dumb complete fat mage xD

Xaxaxa[/b]

pfff l2 is only for ghays like you and faggy say warm hi to him

btw stun rate is decreased, so ICE PWN

Terrorblade

I highly doubt it Terror, because it was not just once but all the time. Yes the war was a bit laggy, but the character was rushing through all the walls being chased by 5 of us and everytime we could actually hit him, he used the walls to cut us off. He was actually running from the back of the warder to behind the inn hostess in a straight line - through 3 walls avoiding any guards amd us at the same time. He also retreated far within the back wall (behind the warder) when in trouble and stayed there only to come out again and hit the warder when we focused on defending the door.

But I don&#39;t have fraps so I will leave it at that for now as I can&#39;t prove anything. I did download the program however, following that war.[/b]
    I believe his word but even yours, so I&#39;m rather gonna leave it too

in that clan are dupers and hackers :S

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Let remember us the old times where they used kosp and exp bug to get 80

or the anvil unique jewelry bugs or d2 d3 felankor isiloon bug

ncs dupe bus dupe and lots of another cheats

kb/claw same shit different name

Claw is the most gg clan ever. This is not possible....................

GetRichOrDieTrying

how can people say they are gg zzzzz

do i have to remind u the warrior name legrunt or puigy?

duped stackable fragments back in early RoFD and full set +9 shells also relog d2/3 for felankor and many more bugs we dont even know about >_<

CLAW aka JUSTCLAW are bunch of cheaters!!!!

and glacier resist has nothing to do in this topic...
    i&#39;m saying when the skill frostbite actually lands on them ( GIANT ICE CUBE will appear on their body)
    if the skill fails their wont be an ice cube..meaning they will not be slowed....but once there is an ice cube that means they are slowed 100%
    but when that happend i still see them running away at regular speed (NO preist around to cure them!!!) or rogue running with LF without curing first

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast