Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sarcasm my freind >.>...
Page: 4

Sarcasm my freind >.>

oO Jc Oo

Eovyn is the only guy I know and can 100% assure you, he doesnt cheat at all. I've known him for ages, even his equipment aint so great. Yet he's often helping killing orcs on EWs on his friend acc called Islambol.

He would never cheat. Realy [/b]

6.7k hp eovyn when i drained, and was not und cuz its my friend too so...

equipment Aint no great? straight crap.

good itemss ok?

thx.

Eovyn had about 9k somthing HP in that pic of them killing Utima a while back.

oO Jc Oo

what about talia ice, skely wp, that bounch of things that have good resists, and plus, count the jews like we`s too, legio bands, hero´s valor, there is a lot of things u knoww

what about talia ice, skely wp, that bounch of things that have good resists, and plus, count the jews like we`s too, legio bands, hero´s valor, there is a lot of things u knoww[/b]
    It DOESNT MATTER how much GR they have, they can have 1 million GR for the all we care, the thing is when u see the ice cube VISUALLY, then it means the target is succesfully slowed, if u dont see the cube, then it means it failed. I know in the old days it doesnt matter if u the cube or not, but after the moradon patch u can actually tell if the target is slowed or not.

PS: Personally I havent pk enough to see any suspected players that cant be slowed, but what I wrote was based on what the situation was told to be, coz some ppl cant tell the difference between ice success/fail or GR, or maybe just need to learn how to read.

GetRichOrDieTrying

It DOESNT MATTER how much GR they have, they can have 1 million GR for the all we care, the thing is when u see the ice cube VISUALLY, then it means the target is succesfully slowed, if u dont see the cube, then it means it failed. I know in the old days it doesnt matter if u the cube or not, but after the moradon patch u can actually tell if the target is slowed or not.

PS: Personally I havent pk enough to see any suspected players that cant be slowed, but what I wrote was based on what the situation was told to be, coz some ppl cant tell the difference between ice success/fail or GR, or maybe just need to learn how to read.[/b]
    THANK U!!!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

PS: Personally I havent pk enough to see any suspected players that cant be slowed, but what I wrote was based on what the situation was told to be, coz some ppl cant tell the difference between ice success/fail or GR, or maybe just need to learn how to read.[/b]
    So ur saying that the GR now is only for inital defence? As soon as the resists cant handle the powah it lets it trough and u get a slow at a fixed rate? If so than its the dumbest thing ever. Only good thing ko had (apparently) was the formulas how the slow and rate was calculated. If this is true than ffs, even runescape has more intresting stuff to play with. And does it only work with frostbite or with any ice skill?

Sry, thought that only rates skyrocketed with moradon wow patch.

P.S lerva, get urself an msn and tell shiela that his still ghey.

Before one could get stunned even with 200 lightning resist, however getting iced rarely happend. Until they bumped the ice rate a bit.

However the ice rates are irrelevant once you see the ice cube skill visually succeeded. Today I've tried ice cube out every single time it wasn't on cooldown on carlossanches, and it is as getrich said ... I SEE the animation succeed and him running with the ice cube, though he was not slowed at all. Every single shot skill I have got fired on him, novas on the others, but I did not succeed in slowing him once in +- 45 minuts of pk, the other people in his party got slowed with 1 nova though.
    And I do wield a glacier erion ...

Terrorblade

6.7k hp eovyn when i drained, and was not und cuz its my friend too so...
    equipment Aint no great? straight crap.
    good itemss ok?

thx.[/b]
    ever heard of hp build?

Might his items improved, idk .... but 6 months ago he had Iron set+0, Rols+1 and WP+2.

Please don't judge or trying to flame me w/o evidence.

So ur saying that the GR now is only for inital defence? As soon as the resists cant handle the powah it lets it trough and u get a slow at a fixed rate? If so than its the dumbest thing ever. Only good thing ko had (apparently) was the formulas how the slow and rate was calculated. If this is true than ffs, even runescape has more intresting stuff to play with. And does it only work with frostbite or with any ice skill?

Sry, thought that only rates skyrocketed with moradon wow patch.
    P.S lerva, get urself an msn and tell shiela that his still ghey.[/b]
    No Furry, again u are missing the point. GR still helps to reduce the slow rate, and yes, slow rate also skyrocketed with the moradon patch. But its not that we are talking about, we are talking about that u KNOW ur target should be slowed, but it isnt. I dunno if ice comet have the same feature, but frostbite is the easiest one to see, coz u see a whole cube around the char. As for the visual thing u see on the target, u can also see it on urself if it worked. Like I said, now u can actually tell if the target is slowed or not. In the old days u could get a load of icons on ur screen with ice spells without being slowed at all, but now if the icon appears on ur screen, then u are slowed for sure, if u dont see any ice icon, then u arent.
    Another thing, in the old times if a rogue got failed ice spell, he can keep light feet till the ICE SPELL runs out, but now it wont extend ur light feet, if it fails u still use ur light feet, but if u get slowed u have to cure and wait for a new light feet like the old days. Take the feature as.... better indication, just like the higher updating speed of HP/mana bar moradon patch provide.

GetRichOrDieTrying

Before one could get stunned even with 200 lightning resist, however getting iced rarely happend. Until they bumped the ice rate a bit.

However the ice rates are irrelevant once you see the ice cube skill visually succeeded. Today I've tried ice cube out every single time it wasn't on cooldown on carlossanches, and it is as getrich said ... I SEE the animation succeed and him running with the ice cube, though he was not slowed at all. Every single shot skill I have got fired on him, novas on the others, but I did not succeed in slowing him once in +- 45 minuts of pk, the other people in his party got slowed with 1 nova though.
    And I do wield a glacier erion ...[/b]
    also caught that guy NP transfering in BF once
    thats how he got the permenant dragon symbol on orc side....i recognize that lycaon staff+11rb anywhere -.-

try frostbite most of the warriors from claw...they will behave the same way as carlos

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

No Furry, again u are missing the point. GR still helps to reduce the slow rate, and yes, slow rate also skyrocketed with the moradon patch. But its not that we are talking about, we are talking about that u KNOW ur target should be slowed, but it isnt. I dunno if ice comet have the same feature, but frostbite is the easiest one to see, coz u see a whole cube around the char. As for the visual thing u see on the target, u can also see it on urself if it worked. Like I said, now u can actually tell if the target is slowed or not. In the old days u could get a load of icons on ur screen with ice spells without being slowed at all, but now if the icon appears on ur screen, then u are slowed for sure, if u dont see any ice icon, then u arent.
    Another thing, in the old times if a rogue got failed ice spell, he can keep light feet till the ICE SPELL runs out, but now it wont extend ur light feet, if it fails u still use ur light feet, but if u get slowed u have to cure and wait for a new light feet like the old days. Take the feature as.... better indication, just like the higher updating speed of HP/mana bar moradon patch provide.[/b]
    Ghey overpowerd mages >.<

So, it means they use either use the bug, some other glitch/trick/sycryt thingy or just plain speedhax or program that may autocure (theres a way to remove animation also). There was a autolightfeet program, not speedhax, that allowed u to remove the animation, it wasent from the guys that normally do the hax but a work of some rouge-loving programmer from N.Y. The program stopd working when xtrap came. I dont recall that any other hax had such feature at that time.

Or just have million and 1 GR :P

No red_archer here so i better show my ko /hate. Its ko for crying out loud, every clan has haxxor/duper/ex KOm faqs. Deal with it.

P.S WTB more caffeine to my morning latte.

P.S2 bump for lerva!

Lioncet

GG?????? i seen this fukers using a lto of speed hacking, what can you expect from fags that lure shit on you when you are trying to boss hunt???

oO Jc Oo

well, what u can gain in this topic anyways? this is for discuse about them nothing more, maybe pm them for talk ^^

Hello, I am LeGrunt and I am leader of CLaW clans

Firstly thank to Zesta for let me use his account.

Actually I dont care any bad comment about my clans and Im not answering to anybody for long time.I just wanted to write somethings to here of Lamer DrunKenMasTer.
    I dont know what is the problem on him about CLaW and KilledBy but he always writing somethings to CLaW/KilledBy topics and his writes always same shits
    I just want to write here, He got big kicks cause of his dones and nobody care him anymore in the Turk Clans.Cause of this he trying to show hisself to you as good and as GOOD PLAYER(LOL).

@GetRichOrDieTrying
    Knight Online is not a fixed game.You cant do same things everytime.For an example, If you stun somebody with 80 ice skill, this means is not that you will stun the person always.As your said, the RESISTANCES is not important on the stunning characters.
    The 39 skill of ICE(Foristible or w/e) is stunning the characters %90 when u saw the animation but thats not %100.I have been playing a mage for long time and I saw this subject many times.I even saw this on many different peoples and as I know, the stun rate is not %100 that when u saw the animation.As I said Knight Online is not a fixed game and this making the Knight Online playable.There is not an end.Everything can be different than before..

All the same I will talk with my Clan about this subject

duped stackable fragments back in early RoFD and full set +9 shells also relog d2/3 for felankor and many more bugs we dont even know about >_<

CLAW aka JUSTCLAW are bunch of cheaters!!!![/b]
    1- I didnt dupe fragments but I reported the fragment dupers and I got thank for this by GM

2- LeGrunt was not have full shell set +9.I was have 3 part +9 shell and the best highest item of mine was WE +3.Others was be +1 and +2.If you have GM friend, ask him and he can check the items of LeGrunt

3- D2 D3 delos was not be bug abuse for kill MOBs.It was be bug for using it on CSW.(There were many clans was using d2-d3 to kill Isiloon and I dont know why you guys are not talking about them?Maybe Cause of CLaW and KilledBy still on DIEZ but they are not?)

And about my SHELLs, everyone knows that I bought them from a guy for lots uniques.I bought them after spoke with GMs.I asked them, If I use +9 shells, "would it be ban reason?" and they said "no, +9 shells are normal for DIEZ".But the players cannot stop to jealous my items and I got banned after 1 month.If I duped them, Why I didnt ban after get them to my account?Why the GM committee waited for pass the 30 days?Just think about this

NOTE: I dont care who believes to my says or who dont believes.I know myself and even some GMs know me very well.I dont need to ideas of other peoples about me.If you had a problem with somebody from my clan, you can tell me about them and I can answer your questions as I know.Im not reading the forums anymore.

Thank You and have fun to everyone in game

-LeGrunt

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast