Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So ur saying that the GR now is only for inital defence? As soon as the resists cant handle the ...
Page: 5

So ur saying that the GR now is only for inital defence? As soon as the resists cant handle the powah it lets it trough and u get a slow at a fixed rate? If so than its the dumbest thing ever. Only good thing ko had (apparently) was the formulas how the slow and rate was calculated. If this is true than ffs, even runescape has more intresting stuff to play with. And does it only work with frostbite or with any ice skill?

Sry, thought that only rates skyrocketed with moradon wow patch.
    P.S lerva, get urself an msn and tell shiela that his still ghey.[/b]

omg ghay furry YOU make me angry, dont say a shit if u dont know about ICE oke aga and btw not sure or sheila is using msn or not, but he's using skype as me :P so pm me if u wanna know his skype.

oO Jc Oo

Hello, I am LeGrunt and I am leader of CLaW clans

Firstly thank to Zesta for let me use his account.

Actually I dont care any bad comment about my clans and Im not answering to anybody for long time.I just wanted to write somethings to here of Lamer DrunKenMasTer.
    I dont know what is the problem on him about CLaW and KilledBy but he always writing somethings to CLaW/KilledBy topics and his writes always same shits
    I just want to write here, He got big kicks cause of his dones and nobody care him anymore in the Turk Clans.Cause of this he trying to show hisself to you as good and as GOOD PLAYER(LOL).

@GetRichOrDieTrying
    Knight Online is not a fixed game.You cant do same things everytime.For an example, If you stun somebody with 80 ice skill, this means is not that you will stun the person always.As your said, the RESISTANCES is not important on the stunning characters.
    The 39 skill of ICE(Foristible or w/e) is stunning the characters %90 when u saw the animation but thats not %100.I have been playing a mage for long time and I saw this subject many times.I even saw this on many different peoples and as I know, the stun rate is not %100 that when u saw the animation.As I said Knight Online is not a fixed game and this making the Knight Online playable.There is not an end.Everything can be different than before..

All the same I will talk with my Clan about this subject

1- I didnt dupe fragments but I reported the fragment dupers and I got thank for this by GM

2- LeGrunt was not have full shell set +9.I was have 3 part +9 shell and the best highest item of mine was WE +3.Others was be +1 and +2.If you have GM friend, ask him and he can check the items of LeGrunt

3- D2 D3 delos was not be bug abuse for kill MOBs.It was be bug for using it on CSW.(There were many clans was using d2-d3 to kill Isiloon and I dont know why you guys are not talking about them?Maybe Cause of CLaW and KilledBy still on DIEZ but they are not?)

And about my SHELLs, everyone knows that I bought them from a guy for lots uniques.I bought them after spoke with GMs.I asked them, If I use +9 shells, "would it be ban reason?" and they said "no, +9 shells are normal for DIEZ".But the players cannot stop to jealous my items and I got banned after 1 month.If I duped them, Why I didnt ban after get them to my account?Why the GM committee waited for pass the 30 days?Just think about this

NOTE: I dont care who believes to my says or who dont believes.I know myself and even some GMs know me very well.I dont need to ideas of other peoples about me.If you had a problem with somebody from my clan, you can tell me about them and I can answer your questions as I know.Im not reading the forums anymore.

Thank You and have fun to everyone in game

-LeGrunt[/b]

O
    W
    N
    E
    D

for all the guys who talk shit about Legrunt and his crew .

gj legrunt.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Perhaps sullimo got kicked off being Gm coz he kept in touch with players ,not doing only find gm event and useless discounts on int pus scrolls liek we have now.

Selam Cemil

oO Jc Oo

Perhaps sullimo got kicked off being Gm coz he kept in touch with players ,not doing only find gm event and useless discounts on int pus scrolls liek we have now.

Selam Cemil [/b]

+34878946357545873453748953427532904857234 for u

Banned Senior Member

Sullimo is an assistant lead GM last I heard, just doesnt appear on the list because he has a character for every server. Saphyr is the Lead GM and she's not on the list either

GetRichOrDieTrying

explain how puigy has full set of shell +11rb at the begining of RoFD
    and i saw ur clannies NP transfering BF (carlos)...any 1 can recognize that glowy ass lycaon +9 staff...he did play smart (transfer at sloth place...but i found him on my rogue and kicked his as)

ALso we are talking about when the skill frostbite succefully landed on ur clannies but they did no walk slower....
    not about stun rate or ice rate kk?

and yes u did report frag duping thx to u....but u also duped shit load of them before u reporting it to gm and make u look innocent...
    legrunt ur a joke

gtfo

thx

p.s: did i mention ur clan is a bunch of ksing luring fags....u think all eslant boss on orc side are ur properties...is that why u lure on poeple every restart?

O
    W
    N
    E
    D

for all the guys who talk shit about Legrunt and his crew .

gj legrunt.[/b]
    dont talk

Dark_sith

People still luring on people who killing bosses :lol: it's sad they got the top notch uniques/high levels, but they don't choose to KS because they get embarrassed when they lose the drop against a noob

Rice get a PS3 it's more fun

Banned Senior Member

Rice get a PS3 it's more fun [/b]
    I agree... now all I need is a game that Sith plays as well.... doubt i'd ever go back to Warhawk :X

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

omg ghay furry YOU make me angry, dont say a shit if u dont know about ICE oke aga and btw not sure or sheila is using msn or not, but he's using skype as me :P so pm me if u wanna know his skype.[/b]
    A.Q atleast gimmi credit for trying. And donate some coins so i can buy more coffee. Besides, WHO taught u some sycryt mage stuff? :P

Ohh and hypocrisy ftw. Funny how some ppl think they are better just coz they arent turkish and use ko4life. While being maybe even worse cheaters, not refering to any from this topic. Its just an overall trend.

P.S Hy legrunt, how ya been? :P

P.S2 Zesta, drop the crappy game and join us to get some real pk. h34r: (hyhy also)

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

and i saw ur clannies NP transfering BF (carlos)...any 1 can recognize that glowy ass lycaon +9 staff...he did play smart (transfer at sloth place...but i found him on my rogue and kicked his as)

ALso we are talking about when the skill frostbite succefully landed on ur clannies but they did no walk slower....

and yes u did report frag duping thx to u....but u also duped shit load of them before u reporting it to gm and make u look innocent...
    legrunt ur a joke

gtfo
    thx

p.s: did i mention ur clan is a bunch of ksing luring fags....u think all eslant boss on orc side are ur properties...is that why u lure on poeple every restart?
    dont talk [/b]

oO Jc Oo

legrunt ur a joke

gtfo

thx

dont talk [/b]

MAKE ME.

shushu

Banned

MAKE ME.
    shushu [/b]

what are we, 8?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Legrunt is a retard dont believe him why he got banned anybody know

he talk to gm for bf fragment bugs but in the same period his clnnies do that and upgrade with bug +9 +10 items

avedon+15 rebirth TOXYO is using it

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hellsetbj2.jpg

1 additional month later blacklord toxyo legrunt herzlos _trickster_ wasabi pr0gressive has been banned for dupe items > account determination

And about my SHELLs, everyone knows that I bought them from a guy for lots uniques.I bought them after spoke with GMs.I asked them, If I use +9 shells, "would it be ban reason?" and they said "no, +9 shells are normal for DIEZ".But the players cannot stop to jealous my items and I got banned after 1 month.If I duped them, Why I didnt ban after get them to my account?Why the GM committee waited for pass the 30 days?Just think about this

-LeGrunt[/b]
    The more I think about it, I really find it easier to believe that it took the GMs one month to realise that the items were on your account and so banned you after a month than to believe they banned you even though they knew the items were legit and had told you so just because other players were jealous. I just fail to see the point of the argument.

Personally though, I would love to see a ss of a GM saying "no, +9 shells are normal for DIEZ", since if I remember & understood correctly that was the beggining of ROFD, no? Not that they did not exist at all, but surely they were far from normal. Personally I would had kept a ss of that convo if I were you, especially if I was afraid of a ban - it might had actually saved you from it B)

Regarding Isiloon on D2/D3, you are right - GMs allowed it and all clans did it quite openly until it was announced as a bug. There is no point accusing Claw for back then.

A.Q atleast gimmi credit for trying. And donate some coins so i can buy more coffee. Besides, WHO taught u some sycryt mage stuff? :P

Ohh and hypocrisy ftw. Funny how some ppl think they are better just coz they arent turkish and use ko4life. While being maybe even worse cheaters, not refering to any from this topic. Its just an overall trend.

P.S Hy legrunt, how ya been? :P

P.S2 Zesta, drop the crappy game and join us to get some real pk. h34r: (hyhy also)[/b]
    Hello dude and say hi to all, better u all come back to game =)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast