Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Legrunt is a retard dont believe him why he got banned anybody know he talk to gm for bf fragment ...
Page: 6

WaSaBaBasdf

Legrunt is a retard dont believe him why he got banned anybody know

he talk to gm for bf fragment bugs but in the same period his clnnies do that and upgrade with bug +9 +10 items

avedon+15 rebirth TOXYO is using it

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hellsetbj2.jpg
    1 additional month later blacklord toxyo legrunt herzlos _trickster_ wasabi pr0gressive has been banned for dupe items > account determination[/b]
    well i have written this hundred of times..
    DONT WRITE THINGS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH
    first of all toxyo's avedon wasn't+15 reb
    and my account didn't get banned cause of duped items...k2 didn't even wrote illegal items..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

k2 owned bro I don't know ur items but I know u haven't got +9 when I remember

but TOXYO Legrunt blacklord and Trickster was not legit

and it isn't important if the avedon is +15 or not it was over +11 rebirth that was the reason why toxyo has been banned

herzlos and pr0gressive i can't say anything I not saw the items of them

but from blacklord I got many KSC shoot from a nice person

I highly doubt it Terror, because it was not just once but all the time. Yes the war was a bit laggy, but the character was rushing through all the walls being chased by 5 of us and everytime we could actually hit him, he used the walls to cut us off. He was actually running from the back of the warder to behind the inn hostess in a straight line - through 3 walls avoiding any guards amd us at the same time. He also retreated far within the back wall (behind the warder) when in trouble and stayed there only to come out again and hit the warder when we focused on defending the door.

But I don't have fraps so I will leave it at that for now as I can't prove anything. I did download the program however, following that war.[/b]

same with zookey or w/e in kb. He runs trugh all the walls in war and trugh the luferson front walls. Already sent screens to kb but they aren't doing anything about it, supporting cheaters to the max. Even sent a pm to some turks who speak some decent english and understand what i was trying to say ( shanti, sistermary) yet all i get back is flames. So meh stop caring about cheaters , people know who cheats and who dont yet they still geti n partys/clans without a problem. About eovyin i've had a few great talks with this guy and i rly like him.

lol drunkenmaster just shut the fuck up. it's non of your business which items other players have.

just keep np transfering [spoiler]lol i feel better now.. much better[/spoiler]

lol drunkenmaster just shut the fuck up. it's non of your business which items other players have.

just keep np transfering [spoiler]lol i feel better now.. much better[/spoiler][/b]
    u love [spoiler]spoilers dont u[/spoiler]

but on topic i agree with simon eovyn is a good guy always takes time to talk and if there is shit he also tells me as the same i tell him about clannies

u love [spoiler]spoilers dont u[/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]who doesn't?[/spoiler]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

explain how puigy has full set of shell +11rb at the begining of RoFD
    and i saw ur clannies NP transfering BF (carlos)...any 1 can recognize that glowy ass lycaon +9 staff...he did play smart (transfer at sloth place...but i found him on my rogue and kicked his as)

ALso we are talking about when the skill frostbite succefully landed on ur clannies but they did no walk slower....
    not about stun rate or ice rate kk?

and yes u did report frag duping thx to u....but u also duped shit load of them before u reporting it to gm and make u look innocent...
    legrunt ur a joke

gtfo
    thx

p.s: did i mention ur clan is a bunch of ksing luring fags....u think all eslant boss on orc side are ur properties...is that why u lure on poeple every restart?
    dont talk [/b]
    I dont think carlos' lycaon staff is +9. There are few +10 lycaon staffs on diez and I think he has one

Amity & XDreaMTeaM did a lot of time isiloon , d2, d3 !

blame plz !?!?

peintre

Amity & XDreaMTeaM did a lot of time isiloon , d2, d3 !

blame plz !?!?[/b]
    ok, ill blame you.
    :mellow:
    i gave up on talking at taht time with cecil +co about it.. i think i also talked with dennis.. and it was desided d2+d3 AT THAT TIME.. was legit.. but now it is no longer
    past->pressent
    know the difference mtfker?

O
    W
    N
    E
    D

for all the guys who talk shit about Legrunt and his crew .

gj legrunt.[/b]
    EVERYBODY in THIS MTFKING GAME!!11!! knows the gms are WORTHLESS!
    +9 being normal my ass..
    now theres some +9s even +10 in diez why? cause wee have no fking intelligent gms
    everything goes for the mighty big buck earnings 2 k2..
    money first-- money middle.. money last
    people buy +9s (+11 rebirhteds and say oh its normal more people would make +9s if they wassent scared.. doo the math if you COULD.. how many +1 completes 21 make a full set of +9 complete armors ? doo the math or stfu

GetRichOrDieTrying

sipan from justclaw is also using this "speed hack"

my entire mage party frostbited him and he just runs away with 6 ice cubes on him <_<

no cures around ofc

Legrunt is a retard dont believe him why he got banned anybody know

he talk to gm for bf fragment bugs but in the same period his clnnies do that and upgrade with bug +9 +10 items

avedon+15 rebirth TOXYO is using it

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hellsetbj2.jpg
    1 additional month later blacklord toxyo legrunt herzlos _trickster_ wasabi pr0gressive has been banned for dupe items > account determination[/b]
    cg&#39;de millete attigin camurlar yetmedi burdami basladin ayni boklari yemeye? gj
    /sorry for using turkish but he deserved it -_-
    and if you dont know whats happenin in claw-kb-de dont talk about them...
    Selam Cemil =)

mrmagic2008

where does it say that it&#39;s 100% slow if you see animation? I mean is there a link to some documentation that says that on the KO website? I&#39;ve noticed that I sometimes cast frostbite on rougues and see the animation and they don&#39;t get slowed. Yes it could be they are using hacks but I&#39;d like to confirm the 100% slow with animation first.

Btw, maybe it&#39;s me but are ice belts useless? I&#39;ve tried using them before and haven&#39;t noticed getting slowed less lol

GetRichOrDieTrying

where does it say that it&#39;s 100% slow if you see animation? I mean is there a link to some documentation that says that on the KO website? I&#39;ve noticed that I sometimes cast frostbite on rougues and see the animation and they don&#39;t get slowed. Yes it could be they are using hacks but I&#39;d like to confirm the 100% slow with animation first.

Btw, maybe it&#39;s me but are ice belts useless? I&#39;ve tried using them before and haven&#39;t noticed getting slowed less lol[/b]
    it is 100% slow once u see the frostbite animation on them ( ice cube)
    go test it out on a char that doesnt have speed hack in arena
    u can slow him all day long....

Angelo_Fr

Acura aka RommeL from KILLEDBY is a old known kosper

example

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3rFAFcQWbgc

thx 4 thinkthank who recorded the video <3

@DrunKenMasTer
    You are the best LIAR on this game.You trying to talk about smths everytime but you always fail and talking without know 100%.
    Answer to KO4LIFE with proofs,

1- Do you have a SS about the avedon as is it was Rebirted +15? (It was rebirt +12 and he bought the avedon from the same seller for 1500TL.I didnt buy the avedon cause of the lighting and he bought it.Even TOXYO was have Deep Scar +10 and everyone knows the Deep Scar from OLD KNIGHT ONLINE RANKING.Im sure you would say that he duped the DS too.Because LIE is normal thing from your side, right?)
    2- Do you have a SS about the Fragment dupe on CLaW? (We was farming the GREEDs like doing exp before you saw a GREED in Knight Online.And when the other players said "CLaW is fragment duper" I called GMs to Greed spot and they watched us for see If we dupe the fragments or farming them.)
    3- Why I will dupe the fragments?What for?Anyways I was in the top 3 rich player of DIESFor an example,

4- Do you want I show more drops of Isiloons and Felankors for 1 month?For an example, when the legrunt got hacked and the hacker disbanded CLaW.

5- LeGrunt didnt terminated.One picture for this, GM Korlash logged to LeGrunt and the current noob TauruS taked SS

The DUPE shit is not need for my clans and it will not need never.
    You and many peoples jealous us a lot cause of we dont let you to come Delos and kill MOBs for more than 2 year.
    We started to kill Isiloon when the Blood Clan was owner of Castle and we still killing the Isiloon as orderly.
    Our name was BreaKNecK(Old players will remember this) when we started to kill the Isiloon and there were you was a lamer in Knight Online still.

I made some movies about the Item Shares in CLaW for some lamers like you.
    Just watch them and bite your nails and explain to KO4LIFE +3 items of you.I think many people would like listen the story of the items.How did you made them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeS31XdgCjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg2yk6xux_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjaFkmmxrE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFRBceYTEe0

@GetRichOrDieTrying
    Play this game with DrunKenMasTer please.He is the best clean player in Knight Online like you.You both would get fun in PKs I think.
    Some advice for you: Stop to use name of CLaW for making more post in ko4life.If you have a problem about somebody or If you think something is wrong on somebody, you MUST contact with Customer Support of Knight Online.
    If you are not going to do this, this means is you are trying to show yourself to others as GOOD PLAYER(Who believes)
    When the Sullimo was in DIES, I reported more than 200 account and they are banned for their illegal things.But you dont have information about this.For an example, Remember when your friend has been banned for 3 days cause of he swearworded to Allah.If you want to clean your server, you should do same like me.
    You just trying to make confusion and I dont know what you would earn with this.Try to use your brain and stop to show yourself as kid.

@SilverBlade
    I dont have a LOG or SS about the says of GMs.Because I spoke with GMs in game and I showed the SS&#39;s on the cafegeveze but the forum database is changed many times and they deleted old topics.
    Perastis made a news on the Turkish Official KO Forum as "+9 shells/weapons and +3 uniques are normal for Ares-Beramus-Xeigenon and DIES cause of this servers old" and they deleted the topic from there after a while.
    I just found this for prove if it would be enough for you.

And they was know everything about my account.Because I was talking with them in MSN everyday and I was telling them everything before they hear from somebody else.Because I was not afraid.
    LeGrunt blocked at 27/04/2007 and a conversation with Sullimo between me and he.This will show you that they was know what I was have on LeGrunt
    Announcement: LeGrunt did not banned for illegal items or duping items.It was seems like the reason was for my items but the reality was jealousy of players in game like.

A question to lamers > The +8 items will not be enough for you after a while in DIES and you would save items/coins for buy +9 items or high uniques.
    And my question is > How you would feel after buy a +9 or +2 +3 unique?Like you are duper or you are legit?
    A message to lamers > Stop to flame peoples with their items if u dont know the truth about them.Everyone can buy everything in this game.You just need to work or be rich in Real Life for the items if u want buy

Selam PorschE
    Selam InHakanWeTrust

Thank you and have fun

-LeGrunt

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast