Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @SilverBlade LeGrunt blocked at 27/04/2007 and a conversation with Sullimo between me and he.This will show you that they was ...
Page: 7

@SilverBlade
    LeGrunt blocked at 27/04/2007 and a conversation with Sullimo between me and he.This will show you that they was know what I was have on LeGrunt
    Announcement: LeGrunt did not banned for illegal items or duping items.It was seems like the reason was for my items but the reality was jealousy of players in game.
    -LeGrunt[/b]
    First ss does not say much but it does not really matter - the second is extremely interesting and thank you for posting it. I do find it amazing that a GM realised a year ago that there is a method to dupe and then pass the weekly dupe wipe - something the rest of us knew since at least early KE. And even more amazing that they did ban after saying they believed you were not the one who duped them.

But based on that convo I will agree with LeGrunt: it seems that account was actually banned because the GMs are clueless and I would had been very angry over that ban if I were him.

GetRichOrDieTrying

@GetRichOrDieTrying
    Play this game with DrunKenMasTer please.He is the best clean player in Knight Online like you.You both would get fun in PKs I think.
    Some advice for you: Stop to use name of CLaW for making more post in ko4life.If you have a problem about somebody or If you think something is wrong on somebody, you MUST contact with Customer Support of Knight Online.
    If you are not going to do this, this means is you are trying to show yourself to others as GOOD PLAYER(Who believes)
    When the Sullimo was in DIES, I reported more than 200 account and they are banned for their illegal things.But you dont have information about this.For an example, Remember when your friend has been banned for 3 days cause of he swearworded to Allah.If you want to clean your server, you should do same like me.
    You just trying to make confusion and I dont know what you would earn with this.Try to use your brain and stop to show yourself as kid.[/b]
    as i said on my very first post...i wanted people to record ur clannies that are using the speed hack, becuase i dont have gamecam or fraps. Then i can send the frap to cs and get them banned...

and u better tell carlos/sipan/justfare/and other people in ur clan to stop using that hack before some 1 get them on tape

and i am not making confusion...i made my point clear ( frostbite animation on ur clannie= no slow= hack)...its the dumb asses that couldnt read made all the confusions here...
    and before u say frostbite is not "100%" when animation hits, go test it out in arena on a non-speed hacking char....

thx and have a good day

Banned Senior Member

hmm, back in the day my account was banned for posting 2 K2 employee names, let alone msn logs or screens of the msn convo, wonder if they should do the same effect to you as well. Been awhile since i've spoken with that guy tho :x

King0fKingZ

We started to kill Isiloon when the Blood Clan was owner of Castle and we still killing the Isiloon as orderly.

-LeGrunt[/b]
    lmao xD You LEGRUNT was in KE times one of the biggest n00bz in diez and u told us now that u started to kill isiloon when blood was castle owner xD

also u told us that u are one of the richest players maybe now with duplicated items but in old ko who remember u and ur n00b clannies?

I just remember in old KO as rich players and good players blood clan and 411, AHM with Morax Urunfasterwithaknife Sizedoesmatter, Outkasted with Felix, Hakunamatata and sehitler_Olmez, Glarfist and Tormentors who are at the same time isiloon killer number 1, Pretorian, z4, wasabi, Wherethesundontshine, bryan

where was Legrunt in KE Times a noob with a glave+7 and chitin +6 set

u need proof?

HOLY SHIT HE IS LEGRUNT xD OWNED

when Fire drake begun u DUPED u self to a rich player and got finally banned sad^^

lmao xD You LEGRUNT was in KE times one of the biggest n00bz in diez and u told us now that u started to kill isiloon when blood was castle owner xD

also u told us that u are one of the richest players maybe now with duplicated items but in old ko who remember u and ur n00b clannies?

I just remember in old KO as rich players and good players blood clan and 411, AHM with Morax Urunfasterwithaknife Sizedoesmatter, Outkasted with Felix, Hakunamatata and sehitler_Olmez, Glarfist and Tormentors who are at the same time isiloon killer number 1, Pretorian, z4, wasabi, Wherethesundontshine, bryan

where was Legrunt in KE Times a noob with a glave+7 and chitin +6 set

u need proof?

HOLY SHIT HE IS LEGRUNT xD OWNED

when Fire drake begun u DUPED u self to a rich player and got finally banned sad^^[/b]
    lol@the pic xD

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

U told me I'm jelous -_- jelous of what ? I had enough items but by legit way and when i good remember

ur clannies was nice customer of me to buy some shit ^^ get a life noob

u said that we are jelous that ur clan can hold isiloon.. we created a clan and hold isiloon over months from ur hand

remember equal-another clan^^

here a nice smooth video ^^ we was 1 party and ur clan minimum 10 players and they can't kill and lure servants

nice fair claw xD

enjoy the show

OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQTgDu9ufC4

Many proofs that your clan and your allies are not legit or fair players

U talk about fair playing but when ppl see this screenshots there is no excuse to say anything for u

Fair players are in my eyes blood, ahm, outkasted, praetorian, tormentor, sehitler_olmez, 8ball

but not killedby and claw u ask why ppl talking shit about ur clan and allies, there are many reasons

outside dupe items...u want to show ur clan as legit and nice players but I think not on any account.

np transfer, bug, koxp, dupe and other cheats why we just see this in your allies and not other clans?

thats maybe the reason why ur clan called as noobs and other shit

Check the SS guys I think thats enough

Legrunt and the other leaders saw this pictures but they never kicked the users from clan in my eyes

they tolerate it to keep a good place in top 5

TOTH when fire drake was 3 months old full shell+11 rebirth maybe more and dual shard +11 maybe more

Puigy warrior shell set minimum +11 rebirth maybe more also fire drak was 3 months old same period with TOTH

Killerharpoon a currently Claw member he left claw for NP transfer and joined back I think its an order of Legrunt to kepp the clan top 5

Ivancarlos a KILLEDBY member did np transfer too maybe a order of blacklord to keep top 5 after this np transfer

he NCS to YIGITEFE

SAVI a claw member too also a big retard and known duper in thi SS he used wallhack

Blacksun_roy a DesertEagle Member he made NP transfer and he not got kicked from clan hmm ?

Rommel aka currently nick ACURA from Killedby kosping at blood don

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

He wasnt 1st owner of legrunt as far as I know.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

where was Legrunt in KE Times a noob with a glave+7 and chitin +6 set [/b]
    If u dont have any idea how things were back then stay out. U dont know shit about richest players, u dont know shit about isiloon.

oO Jc Oo

too much flame D:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

[/b]

xD muhahaha

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567