Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JustRebelde20 is banned

This is a discussion on JustRebelde20 is banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja please he could never beat me personaly on my char even with +10 shell...the only warrior ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    please he could never beat me personaly on my char even with +10 shell...the only warrior on diez with no combo and slides for 1v1's :lol: *

to funny this 79 warrior :lol:
    He may slide.. but you use abyss pots and undying..

Who gives a shit anyway, he screwed up.. he's banned for 30days.. cya then

lulu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lulu
    the 2nd owner of tez used to lick rebeldes ass in the old days. and get items from him.

B)
    :huh: :blink: really i got him items from him...that would be news to me since mine are better then his i wonder why i would need his chitins +7 set :lol:[/b]
    nonono, the ooold old coolboyp2(which plays tez nowdays), used to be in eternity and lick rebeldes ass and get items from him B)

gj tez.
    but im sure he will eb back soon ..

i dont understand why this community flames ppl who go out of there way to bring justice to cheaters

Yorsh

Originally posted by Abyss
    OMG a clan leader is giving items to clannies as awards .... ALERT THE MEDIA !!!!!
    clan plýz

rofl abyss ^^
    anyway u know it, rebelde got some problems for explain himself...

i hear storys from evryone about rebelde, about ayasofya etc just leave them allong.

who cares let them do what they want. Maybe u hate them ok, fine.
    don't push the other peoples to hate them to.
    this topic is kinda pointless imo...

And off topic not all uk members r as nice as they pretend to be, wont call names but i have expierience with some... and also tez
    how many players do play ur char.lLast week there was a turk pming me on ur char o.O

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    i hear storys from evryone about rebelde, about ayasofya etc just leave them allong. *

this topic is kinda pointless imo... *

And off topic not all uk members r as nice as they pretend to be, wont call names but i have expierience with some... and also tez
    how many players do play ur char.lLast week there was a turk pming me on ur char o.O
    Well thats what k2/GM's did, they left the cheaters to "go along", and look what it did? Caused over 60% of Ko to quit and has fucked up the game, nic advice. :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-omgdead

mommy ban him plzz * *, he won 1vs1 * * *

:lol:

please he could never beat me personaly on my char even with +10 shell...the only warrior on diez with no combo and slides for 1v1's :lol:

to funny this 79 warrior :lol:
    Selling mirror h43r:[/b]
    selling rocks to throw at your mirror :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by lulu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lulu)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lulu

the 2nd owner of tez used to lick rebeldes ass in the old days. and get items from him.

B)

:huh: :blink: really i got him items from him...that would be news to me since mine are better then his i wonder why i would need his chitins +7 set :lol:
    nonono, the ooold old coolboyp2(which plays tez nowdays), used to be in eternity and lick rebeldes ass and get items from him B)[/b]
    i cant imagine that is true since coolboy was orc mage before he played my char but maybe...i dont know for 100% sure

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    i dont understand why this community flames ppl who go out of there way to bring justice to cheaters
    private i dont mind the flames because they are from his real life friends in his clan so ofc they stick up for him and not the fact that he was banned for speed glitching and also bugging csw by reloging

not like anyone made it up

fraps + kcs files = 30 day ban

omg its the end of the world for him

as i have said before if my own mother cheated i would have her banned as well

i take fraps and ss of over 30 players per day cheating and i put it all together each week in a zip file to send over to the gms...i dont go for anyone specific......not my fault one of the dumbest players on diez doest ever use his common sense as to what might be right or wrong atm

what idiot do you know who is level 79 or 78 back then that would stay in party or a clan who was knowingly bug abusing 2 weeks in a row and think it was a part of this game

only a cheater thinks this way

i didnt pin the tail on the donkey here.....the jackass did that one for me himself

lulu

Originally posted by lulu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lulu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lulu

B)

:huh: :blink: really i got him items from him...that would be news to me since mine are better then his i wonder why i would need his chitins +7 set :lol:
    nonono, the ooold old coolboyp2(which plays tez nowdays), used to be in eternity and lick rebeldes ass and get items from him B)[/b]
    i cant imagine that is true since coolboy was orc mage before he played my char but maybe...i dont know for 100% sure[/b][/quote]

get your facts straight, coolboyp2 was human mage, and I 100% know what i'm talking about

PoweRTugA

Originally posted by lulu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lulu)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by lulu
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lulu

B)

nonono, the ooold old coolboyp2(which plays tez nowdays), used to be in eternity and lick rebeldes ass and get items from him B)
    i cant imagine that is true since coolboy was orc mage before he played my char but maybe...i dont know for 100% sure[/b]
    get your facts straight, coolboyp2 was human mage, and I 100% know what i'm talking about [/b][/quote]

Ownt h43r:

Psy

Originally posted by PoweRTugA+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PoweRTugA)</div>
    Originally posted by lulu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lulu)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    Originally posted by lulu
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lulu

B)

i cant imagine that is true since coolboy was orc mage before he played my char but maybe...i dont know for 100% sure
    get your facts straight, coolboyp2 was human mage, and I 100% know what i'm talking about [/b]

Ownt h43r:[/b][/quote]

I am 100% sure that coolboy was a retarded mage before and while playing your account. h43r:
    I've known of him since he was in 303. Not the sharpest nail in the box.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-simontjeuh
    i hear storys from evryone about rebelde, about ayasofya etc just leave them allong. *

this topic is kinda pointless imo... *

Well thats what k2/GM's did, they left the cheaters to "go along", and look what it did? Caused over 60% of Ko to quit and has fucked up the game, nic advice. :lol:[/b]
    u know k2 wont do a shit, it's k2's job to get rid of them and not the job of the players.

Havvk

<!--QuoteBegin-Private
    private i dont mind the flames because they are from his real life friends in his clan so ofc they stick up for him and not the fact that he was banned for speed glitching and also bugging csw by reloging

not like anyone made it up

fraps + kcs files = 30 day ban

omg its the end of the world for him

as i have said before if my own mother cheated i would have her banned as well

i take fraps and ss of over 30 players per day cheating and i put it all together each week in a zip file to send over to the gms...i dont go for anyone specific......not my fault one of the dumbest players on diez doest ever use his common sense as to what might be right or wrong atm

what idiot do you know who is level 79 or 78 back then that would stay in party or a clan who was knowingly bug abusing 2 weeks in a row and think it was a part of this game

only a cheater thinks this way

i didnt pin the tail on the donkey here.....the jackass did that one for me himself[/b]
    u stole my words h43r:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast