Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k I am out too :X..

This is a discussion on k I am out too :X.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its very sad to see you quit,in fact some times i think to leave too, but i just keep playing ...
Page: 2

otto_the_great

its very sad to see you quit,in fact some times i think to leave too, but i just keep playing to keep in touch with my gg friends like you :wub: . When the players like you quit or stop playing it just makes my job easier to quit.You are one of the best,skilled priests i ve ever seen and played,it was really great making pk with you when i used to be archer with ib +8 and 15xx ap :lol: ,good luck in real life

sophiem

well yea the pus items gone and i never waseted any usd on this game :P

otto <3 as i remmber our last pk u was archer :P

Husy_The_Turk love u man

actully alot people satying bad things on turks ut I realy dont think so becuase only realy few few turks are kids that pming u..

look.. if 75% of server was from russia(btw i am russian too ) all was talking in russian and then u all was swear russian right?.. if u dont like turks or what they are saying dont play.. btw it's good to know more new leng....

HolyDreams I am fucking zona

dah

Default Re: k I am out too :X..

Originally posted by sophiem

all the clan Symbolic ofc..
    Wooo i got a thank you :| gl irl :wub:

gord

GL in RL baba

sophiem

Originally posted by Raz
    You always left and come back :

Tanahesh mi ani ?

"tanahesh mi ani?"... RAZ ..(BlackPower) right ^^?

Phosgene

i remember once u came to me naked and u were like "im hacked :<" and i was like WTF and then u putted all the stuff and i wanted to beat u lol...
    Паъеда !

::::

GL sophie

Speed of Dark

I remember i first met u when we were like lvl 40, allways fought with eachother on exp spots in aoe aks and than on making pots after u went Symbolic and I went MNI was the best days of my ko career

cya in pesah when u will be back to game :lol: :wub:

sophiem

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    I remember i first met u when we were like lvl 40, allways fought with eachother on exp spots in aoe aks and than on making pots after u went Symbolic and I went MNI was the best days of my ko career * *

cya in pesah when u will be back to game *:lol: *:wub:

hehe :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12