Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

k imagine this scenario

This is a discussion on k imagine this scenario within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and it would be NO DD considering they both have to wear the SAME EXACT gear for this to work ...
Page: 2

sweetums

and it would be NO DD considering they both have to wear the SAME EXACT gear for this to work in any way
    OR
    u could have the archer wear 25 dd helmet
    and sin could wear 25 AD helmet

but if u ask me, that would be quite pointless

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sin would win for the fact its a class that was designed to be able to solo....archer on the hand is a party class and very few archers out there can actually solo without ksing

sweetums wrote: *
    camaz0tz wrote: *
    l
    utz wrote: *
    Sin... duh. *

Archers don't get arrow shower till level 57. *
    arrow shower is 55
    rogues and warriors get a skill every 5 lvls

and i KNEW everyones reason for the sin winning would be the combo
    it always is

k, put it THIS way

3 ROUNDS
    1st round = tanking, combo of any kind is allowd, all pots alowd
    2nd round = tanking, no combo, no minor heal, just pots, no arrow shower
    3rd round = free battle, dont have to tank, start from distance, all means of winning allowd

best 2 out of 3 wins

now who wins?
    my reason was not comboing :/ my reason was illusion

1st round: sin

2nd round: depends...running combo considered comboing even without r? running into the person would cause the animation to cut short so even without comboing with r the sin would have a chance to win....just hold down w hit r once(so it continually attacks with r from time to time) then press skills keeping the archer illusioned...would be very close if u ask me

3rd: definately sin

dd allowed or not? that might tip the odds in favor of archer for the 2nd round
    2nd round is tanking, so, no moving and no combos, so that means, just use a skill then the next as fast as possible but WITHOUT comboing thm
    ....kinda like u did b4 u knew how to combo

and, ill bend the rules a bit, no illusion, considering the fact, that archers dont have a skill to do that to the sin, so it would be quite unfair

But what is the point if you take away all skills?
    Combo I can understand, since the archer is not a melee class and cannot benefit from it, but minor heal? No sliding? What would such a duel tell u?
    If sliding and minor heal and illusion (and possibly other skills needed to tip the scales) are not allowed, then the sin would simply be a warrior that hits weird with skills that have cooling time and with poor defense.

SilverBlade

sweetums

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    camaz0tz wrote: *
    l
    utz wrote: *
    Sin... duh. *

Archers don't get arrow shower till level 57. *
    arrow shower is 55

it always is

k, put it THIS way

3 ROUNDS
    3rd round = free battle, dont have to tank, start from distance, all means of winning allowd

best 2 out of 3 wins

now who wins?

2nd round: depends...running combo considered comboing even without r? running into the person would cause the animation to cut short so even without comboing with r the sin would have a chance to win....just hold down w hit r once(so it continually attacks with r from time to time) then press skills keeping the archer illusioned...would be very close if u ask me

dd allowed or not? that might tip the odds in favor of archer for the 2nd round
    2nd round is tanking, so, no moving and no combos, so that means, just use a skill then the next as fast as possible but WITHOUT comboing thm

and, ill bend the rules a bit, no illusion, considering the fact, that archers dont have a skill to do that to the sin, so it would be quite unfair

But what is the point if you take away all skills?
    Combo I can understand, since the archer is not a melee class and cannot benefit from it, but minor heal? No sliding? What would such a duel tell u?
    If sliding and minor heal and illusion (and possibly other skills needed to tip the scales) are not allowed, then the sin would simply be a warrior that hits weird with skills that have cooling time and with poor defense.

SilverBlade
    well think about it
    archer cant combo, so take that away
    archer cant use illusion, so take that away
    archer..actually i believe archers CAN minor heal, i dunno havent used a rogue in a bit
    and archers cant slide

a sin can still fight without comboing and sliding and minor healing
    ive done it, when i was using my sin, and i did pretty good
    so, if an archer and sin tank each other, just simply using skills the way they were actually made to be used, then it makes it fair
    comboing, and sliding, r something WE came up with, not the makers of the game
    its sort of a glitch in the game
    but look at it this way

they tank
    archer spams arc shot
    sin sets up say...5 skills and...doesnt kno how to combo
    whos gonna win? i think it'll come very close and the sin will win without about 100 hp left

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by sweetums
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Sin... duh.

Archers don't get arrow shower till level 57.

arrow shower is 55

it always is

k, put it THIS way

3 ROUNDS

best 2 out of 3 wins

now who wins?

dd allowed or not? :P that might tip the odds in favor of archer for the 2nd round[/b]

and, ill bend the rules a bit, no illusion, considering the fact, that archers dont have a skill to do that to the sin, so it would be quite unfair[/b][/quote]

pressing and holding w is not sliding u stand still all u do is push against the person so in essense it is tanking....

taking away illusion now? theyre 2 different classes of course theyre gonna have different fucking skills....im done discussing this if we bring up any aspect that makes sins better u get rid of it....here ill tell u what u WANT to hear not what is actually true though...."ARCHER IS BETTER"....happy? :wacko:

Comboing I agree with u. I could also understand taking away stealth, since in a real situation, u would probably have someone in party with lupine. But sliding I believe is part of the game, so is illusion and minor heal, so no reason to take them away.
    The fact that the archer does not have them is irrelevant. These are different builts, they will have different skills. If an archer was fighting a mage u would say "no stun" or "no slow"? What would be the point of that?

Also, if u take away all this there is no reason to have the best in the game play them ... Just stand and hit the buttons...

SilverBlade

and it would be NO DD considering they both have to wear the SAME EXACT gear for this to work in any way
    OR
    u could have the archer wear 25 dd helmet
    and sin could wear 25 AD helmet

but if u ask me, that would be quite pointless
    Wouldn't be pointless, I believe AD and DD have different % reduced corresponding to the amount given. IE: 25 dd = 25% right? but 25 AD is a lot lower? Just what I heard not 100% sure.

Also seriously there's no point in asking who would win with all these skills stripped and modified; remember, every change u make skill restriction wise is changing/manipulating the classes "assassin" and "archer" as you do it. They tend to lose qualities that make them that class which is pointless because these are non-existent and impractical scenarios that have no value whatsoever in cz or in the game.

Healo

Originally posted by lutz
    Archers don't get arrow shower till level 57.
    lols, u dont play archer do u

* Archer cant combo
    * Archer has huge delay between skills
    * Archer uses a LOT of mana and whenever he pots, HP will go down really fast
    * Archer can't minor while attacking
    * Archer will miss most arrow showers to any melee using SR combo

Sure AD doesnt work compared to DD, but these 5 points makes it good enough to beat most/all archers with most melee classes.

From the 3 examples:

Round1: sin
    Round2: depends on the items
    Round3: sin

sweetums

u guys r totally missing the point
    "taking away illusion now? theyre 2 different classes of course theyre gonna have different fucking skills....im done discussing this if we bring up any aspect that makes sins better u get rid of it."
    EXACTLY the skills that make them better
    im making this as fair as possible
    if the sin has skills to make him better that he doesnt exactly NEED in this scenario, then wuts the point of HAVING the scenario??

im not tryin to find who, which calss can be played better in pk
    im trying to see, if u had 2 rogues, exact same stats and equipment
    1 archer, 1 sin, stand in front of each other and just hit away using just their attack skills
    whos going to win it

jesus u guys portray urselves as morons

everytime i ask this scenario, its always "sin illusions, sin wins all rounds"
    is that fair that sin uses illusion and archer has no chance? when ur just trying to figure out which class is better based generally on "does bow hit harder or daggers"??

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Sin would in hands down,

U can just slide

No shadow hunter = not get hit once

vig0r

im surprised you havent realised the stupidity of your own thread...
    First of all you start off with standard same gear 1vs1,Even thought evry1 knows that sin will win because of its skills.And then when you dont hear what you want you start bending the rules.It's like me making a chitin war vs bp with ms +8 thread and when evry1 tells me bp owns him i'll say k take away debuffs and judgement and give war raptor +8 to make it fair even thought the 2 classes serve completely different purposes and therefore cannot be compared without bending the rules to such an extent that priest is no longer a priest (or sin in your case :/)
    So in a way this thread is pointless cause making them fair is pointless ...
    And cama pwnt you btw :P

sweetums

see, u guys think u kno wut i mean, but in reality u dont

here, ill put it in a way, that I could understand it

WUT HITS HARDER DAGGER OR BOW

and it wouldnt work with another class anyways

u guys r totally missing the point
    "taking away illusion now? theyre 2 different classes of course theyre gonna have different fucking skills....im done discussing this if we bring up any aspect that makes sins better u get rid of it."
    EXACTLY the skills that make them better
    im making this as fair as possible
    if the sin has skills to make him better that he doesnt exactly NEED in this scenario, then wuts the point of HAVING the scenario??

im not tryin to find who, which calss can be played better in pk
    im trying to see, if u had 2 rogues, exact same stats and equipment
    1 archer, 1 sin, stand in front of each other and just hit away using just their attack skills
    whos going to win it

jesus u guys portray urselves as morons

everytime i ask this scenario, its always "sin illusions, sin wins all rounds"
    is that fair that sin uses illusion and archer has no chance? when ur just trying to figure out which class is better based generally on "does bow hit harder or daggers"??
    fuckin honestly who the FUCK cares who does higher damage since when is a sin gonna go around not comboing, not sliding if needed, not using its skills in general? its not! so this whole topic as i said is useless u dont care about anything cept stripping away EVERYTHING THAT MAKES A SIN A SIN
    k pretend ur a sin....now ur running around cz and u see an archer....do u say to urself oh shit lemme not combo, not slide, not use any skill like illusion or minor heal, lemme just stand there and die...................yup! archer is better in pk, if u just stand there like a sitting fucking duck which is what uve done to sin's in this topic

we portray ourselves as morons? k all knowing one why get rid of illusion its in the ASSASSIN tab of skills not the ARCHER tab theyre TWO different classes so of course theyre gonna have different skills, sins can combo archers cant once again its what seperates the classes, sins can slide archers cant yet another reason theyre are DIFFERENT classes....do u get where im goin with this?

stick to ur dlw shit ur obviously not cut out for the big leagues in cz

sweetums

u still dont get it...do u?

ok, ill explain even FURTHER into it

all in caps as well so hopefully u wont miss anything

SOME SAY ARCHERS HIT HARDER THEN SINS
    SOME SAY SINS HIT HARDER THEN ARCHERS
    WELL WUT HAPPENS WHEN U GIVE 2 LVL 55 ROGUES THE EXACT SAME STATS AND EQUIPMENT
    1 ARCHER, AND 1 SIN
    do u get it now? or shall i explain FURTHER into it

now, if a sin sees an archer in cz, and they go 1 on 1 and the sin slides and comboes and uses illusion, that isnt very fair to the archer considering now he has NO chance
    now take away illusion, combo, and sliding
    NOW ITS PERFECTLY FAIR BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME CAPABILITES

sins have the benefit of sliding and comboing, which makes it unfair for an archer to 1 vs 1 a sin
    and sliding and comboing ARE NOT SKILLS
    i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt whenthis game was made they purposely implemented sliding and comboing
    remember when ppl were being banned for comboing? DING FUCKING DONG!!
    that say ANYTHING to u?

but no, according to u, i guess a lvl 55 warrior with plate armor vs a lvl 55 warrior with chitin would be fair as well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast