Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

k imagine this scenario

This is a discussion on k imagine this scenario within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sweetums u guys r totally missing the point "taking away illusion now? theyre 2 different classes of ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by sweetums
    u guys r totally missing the point
    "taking away illusion now? theyre 2 different classes of course theyre gonna have different fucking skills....im done discussing this if we bring up any aspect that makes sins better u get rid of it."
    EXACTLY the skills that make them better
    im making this as fair as possible
    if the sin has skills to make him better that he doesnt exactly NEED in this scenario, then wuts the point of HAVING the scenario??

im not tryin to find who, which calss can be played better in pk
    im trying to see, if u had 2 rogues, exact same stats and equipment
    1 archer, 1 sin, stand in front of each other and just hit away using just their attack skills
    whos going to win it

jesus u guys portray urselves as morons

everytime i ask this scenario, its always "sin illusions, sin wins all rounds"
    is that fair that sin uses illusion and archer has no chance? when ur just trying to figure out which class is better based generally on "does bow hit harder or daggers"??
    If u remove all the aspects that makes a sin good, then why fight? Testing? What does the test proves? Fair duel by removing every aspect that gives a class their strenght?

So u place 1 infront of another no arrow shower and no combo. Sin will prolly win cause archer skills use too much mana and whenever he pots mana, sin will keep spamming damage. Maybe archer wins cause he is doing constant damage all the time. No way to tell cause u cant compare archer attack power with assassin attack power. Doesnt mean same damage.

Bottom line is this so called "fair scenario" is not fair at all and proves nothing. In most cases sin will always win, unless u make him stand still without attacking.

sweetums

exactly, the aspects that make the sin good, the things that make him better then the archer
    obviously this scenario isnt gonan sound right at all, but rogues r the only class u can do this with anyways
    so u have to make it as fair as possible
    i mean, if ur gonna have the sin keep illusion, combo, and sliding
    then u may was well put a lvl 50 warrior against a lvl 70 warrior
    u have to try and even out this kind of test the best u can and thats wut im trying to do here

look at it this way
    archer, has 1 attack to use, arrow shower about 5 arrows a second

sin, has
    illusion
    combo
    can slide
    and has the benefit of being able to use MUCH less mana pots

the scale is tipped WAY onto the sins side, its unfair
    it might be fair in cz, but 1 vs 1 just to test, who ACTUALLY hits harder, its completely unfair

so now, since this test doesnt work, for shit, because it ALWAYS starts an arguement

put 2 lvl 60 rogues, full shell +8/15 dex
    full set +10 dex jewels
    dual +8/80 shards and +8/80 ironbow

now the archer has shadow hunter

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u still dont get it...do u?

ok, ill explain even FURTHER into it

all in caps as well so hopefully u wont miss anything

SOME SAY ARCHERS HIT HARDER THEN SINS
    SOME SAY SINS HIT HARDER THEN ARCHERS
    WELL WUT HAPPENS WHEN U GIVE 2 LVL 55 ROGUES THE EXACT SAME STATS AND EQUIPMENT
    1 ARCHER, AND 1 SIN
    do u get it now? or shall i explain FURTHER into it

now, if a sin sees an archer in cz, and they go 1 on 1 and the sin slides and comboes and uses illusion, that isnt very fair to the archer considering now he has NO chance
    now take away illusion, combo, and sliding
    NOW ITS PERFECTLY FAIR BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME CAPABILITES

sins have the benefit of sliding and comboing, which makes it unfair for an archer to 1 vs 1 a sin
    and sliding and comboing ARE NOT SKILLS
    i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt whenthis game was made they purposely implemented sliding and comboing
    remember when ppl were being banned for comboing? DING FUCKING DONG!!
    that say ANYTHING to u?

but no, according to u, i guess a lvl 55 warrior with plate armor vs a lvl 55 warrior with chitin would be fair as well
    now whos the moron? u said sliding and comboing werent intended...maybe combo wasnt(although ive never seen any1 banned for it as long as ive played usko considering it was made legal by usko) but sliding always was and if it wasnt ud get skill failed just like u do with archery attacks, heals, etc

perfectly fair? ur joking right? u took away everything that makes a sin a sin but left everything that makes an archer an archer...thats like stripping all a bp's duffs and heals and making them only be able to use judgement and pots might as well be a warrior then least then u could have the higher def and hp

of course armor/weps make a difference in the fight so why would i say a lvl 55 warrior with plate is fair in a fight against a lvl 55 warrior with chitin....dont put words in my mouth especially wrong ones

face the facts u didnt post who does more damage u posted who would win a fight and when people said sin and gave a reason u said u cant use that anymore ur like a little fucking kid who makes up a game then when he loses that game he made up he starts whining and crying and adding new rules so that only he can win the game

if u want who does the most damage give both classes the same exact stuff(relative: iron bow +7 for archer, dual shard +7 for sin) and just have them both hit eachother with r's....whoever has the higher average damage wins :rollseyes:

vig0r

god... sweetums give up ffs at the start you asked who would win then you ask who is stronger and now you tell us that because its not fair for an archer to 1vs1 a sin (why the fuck would an archer even do that in cz?)
    because sin has better skills...cama is right man go back to your leetage of dlw...It's obvious you have no idea what you're saying when it comes to pking.And like devile already said a fair fight is a fight with both chars at max abilities.You are asking to strip all helpful skills of sin and leave em with nothing...Btw its according to you that a plate war vs a chit war both 55 is equal.What the diff with that and taking away a sin's skills?

vig0r

I dont understand your idea of who hits harder O_o sin will spike for more 100% and then rogue will miss with arrow shower so sin will still hit for more

sweetums

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums

1 ARCHER, AND 1 SIN

now, if a sin sees an archer in cz, and they go 1 on 1 and the sin slides and comboes and uses illusion, that isnt very fair to the archer considering now he has NO chance

sins have the benefit of sliding and comboing, which makes it unfair for an archer to 1 vs 1 a sin
    i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt whenthis game was made they purposely implemented sliding and comboing
    that say ANYTHING to u?

but no, according to u, i guess a lvl 55 warrior with plate armor vs a lvl 55 warrior with chitin would be fair as well
    now whos the moron? u said sliding and comboing werent intended...maybe combo wasnt(although ive never seen any1 banned for it as long as ive played usko considering it was made legal by usko) but sliding always was and if it wasnt ud get skill failed just like u do with archery attacks, heals, etc

perfectly fair? ur joking right? u took away everything that makes a sin a sin but left everything that makes an archer an archer...thats like stripping all a bp's duffs and heals and making them only be able to use judgement and pots might as well be a warrior then least then u could have the higher def and hp

of course armor/weps make a difference in the fight so why would i say a lvl 55 warrior with plate is fair in a fight against a lvl 55 warrior with chitin....dont put words in my mouth especially wrong ones

face the facts u didnt post who does more damage u posted who would win a fight and when people said sin and gave a reason u said u cant use that anymore ur like a little fucking kid who makes up a game then when he loses that game he made up he starts whining and crying and adding new rules so that only he can win the game

if u want who does the most damage give both classes the same exact stuff(relative: iron bow +7 for archer, dual shard +7 for sin) and just have them both hit eachother with r's....whoever has the higher average damage wins :rollseyes:[/b]
    everything that makes a sin a sin, is everything an archer doesnt have
    give them both ONLY ATTACK SKILLS and its fair
    why cant u understand that?
    and oh, im ever so srry i forgot to add a few things when i made this topic

"of course armor/weps make a difference in the fight so why would i say a lvl 55 warrior with plate is fair in a fight against a lvl 55 warrior with chitin....dont put words in my mouth especially wrong ones"
    i never said that u said that, read again and u will see that

and when i began changing the rules around, thats because i started realizing how much more of an advantage the sin had, and if 1 char has that much of an advantage, then its not fair anymore

so let me get this straight
    archer vs sin
    sin uses illusion on the archer, he cant hit for shit anymore
    sin starts sliding, now the archer cant hit him at all
    sin is also comboing so all the archer can do is pot
    .....is that fair?
    no, it isnt
    thats like fighting an unbuffed BP

all the archer has to use, is arrow shower, and arc shot, both attack skills

so, basically, the archer has attack skills
    and minor heal

sin has illusion, combo, sliding, pots, minor heal

do u see how unfair that ends up?

so now, since this test doesnt work, for shit, because it ALWAYS starts an arguement

put 2 lvl 60 rogues, full shell +8/15 dex
    full set +10 dex jewels
    dual +8/80 shards and +8/80 ironbow

now the archer has shadow hunter
    ROFL

I dont think Ironbow +8/80 is remotely compared to 2 Shards +8/80. Maybe Mirages +8/80 but not shards. AP on the sin at 60 is gonna be really high and damage will be obsene compared to archer SH. And Shadow Hunter is a BAD idea on 1vs1 against someone who tanks or uses SR combo. Arc Shot deals same damage and only 100 mana instead of 250.

U sure u know about Rogues cause your "fair" scenarios dont look too fair.

A skilled archer can beat assassins even with all these disadvantages, yet we can't deny there's obvious differences that makes it unfair for archers.

sweetums

Originally posted by vig0r
    god... sweetums give up ffs at the start you asked who would win then you ask who is stronger and now you tell us that because its not fair *for an archer to 1vs1 a sin (why the fuck would an archer even do that in cz?)
    because sin has better skills...cama is right man go back to your leetage of dlw...It's obvious you have no idea what you're saying when it comes to pking.And like devile already said a fair fight is a fight with both chars at max abilities.You are asking to strip all helpful skills of sin and leave em with nothing...Btw its according to you that a plate war vs a chit war * both 55 is equal.What the diff with that and taking away a sin's skills?
    id like to kno when i said this?

and ya i said strip all helpful skills off the sin that make him BETTER because of the fact, that WITH those skills the archer just cant fight

its like, fighting a DTS, is that fair to the dts, he has only 1 attack, does low dmg, and barely ever hits u?
    wut if YOU were that dts

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums

1 ARCHER, AND 1 SIN

that say ANYTHING to u?

if u want who does the most damage give both classes the same exact stuff(relative: iron bow +7 for archer, dual shard +7 for sin) and just have them both hit eachother with r's....whoever has the higher average damage wins :rollseyes:
    everything that makes a sin a sin, is everything an archer doesnt have
    give them both ONLY ATTACK SKILLS and its fair
    why cant u understand that?
    and oh, im ever so srry i forgot to add a few things when i made this topic

"of course armor/weps make a difference in the fight so why would i say a lvl 55 warrior with plate is fair in a fight against a lvl 55 warrior with chitin....dont put words in my mouth especially wrong ones"
    i never said that u said that, read again and u will see that

and when i began changing the rules around, thats because i started realizing how much more of an advantage the sin had, and if 1 char has that much of an advantage, then its not fair anymore

so let me get this straight
    archer vs sin
    sin uses illusion on the archer, he cant hit for shit anymore
    sin starts sliding, now the archer cant hit him at all
    sin is also comboing so all the archer can do is pot
    .....is that fair?
    no, it isnt
    thats like fighting an unbuffed BP

all the archer has to use, is arrow shower, and arc shot, both attack skills

so, basically, the archer has attack skills
    and minor heal

sin has illusion, combo, sliding, pots, minor heal

do u see how unfair that ends up?[/b]
    ...u dont get it archer isnt a class to solo with thats why it doesnt have those skills....sin is MEANT to solo thats why it can cure, heal, stealth, lf, etc! it has EVERYTHING it needs to solo...archer is a party class....itll never be "fair" ur vision of "fair" has only made archer the stronger class so wheres fair in that? all u did was tip the scales in the other direction

vig0r

I wouldn't be that dts cause im not a noob like you
    Besides not evrything is fair in the world...the dts would do what any smart person would do,live to fight another day

sweetums

how did i make archer the stronger class?
    u guys even said urselves sin would still win

so now ur just contradicting urself

how did i make archer the stronger class?
    u guys even said urselves sin would still win

so now ur just contradicting urself
    no ive been saying archer is the stronger class since u made sin basicly a dummy to stand there and take hits...u just dont get it sins are sins archers are archers warriors are warriors bp's are bp's u cannot compare them or mix them in a fight into a "fair" fight

sweetums

sin still has his attacks, just not illusion combo and sliding

when i was a sin i never used illusion, i didnt kno how to combo, and i only slid when i was bored

and i still did good

sin has a list of like 5 skills to use
    archer has arc shot...about 1 shot per second
    sin without comboing can do about 1 shot per half a second

SiegeR

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    You have to take into consideration the amount of mana it takes per arrowshower versus the assasins skills. *Also, the ability to minor heal while casting gives the Assasin the upper hand. *However, one could say use a styx etc.etc., but the assasin has the ability to use styx as well. **shrug* *It really depends on the individuals gameplay. *

Personally, I think the assasin would win the majority of the bouts.

^_^

Oh yea, one other thing, the assasin will be able to get the first hit in. *The assasin will be able to get 1 spike in before the archer can lay a full arrow shower onto the sin.
    baba ur wrong

sins cant sytx no more.Only archers

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-anonym1ty
    You have to take into consideration the amount of mana it takes per arrowshower versus the assasins skills. *Also, the ability to minor heal while casting gives the Assasin the upper hand. *However, one could say use a styx etc.etc., but the assasin has the ability to use styx as well. **shrug* *It really depends on the individuals gameplay. *

Personally, I think the assasin would win the majority of the bouts.

^_^

Oh yea, one other thing, the assasin will be able to get the first hit in. *The assasin will be able to get 1 spike in before the archer can lay a full arrow shower onto the sin.
    baba ur wrong

sins cant sytx no more.Only archers[/b]
    i keep a +8 bow in my inventory...takes me like 1 sec to pull it out, styx, then put daggers back on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast