Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

K.O History

This is a discussion on K.O History within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First clan to kill Isiloon was My Name Is. [/b] Good times. a bit off topic ; but related. Ko ...
Page: 5

First clan to kill Isiloon was My Name Is. [/b]

Good times.

a bit off topic ; but related. Ko started some time in 2004. I started playing I think in May or June 2004. At the time there was only Ares 1.

I wonder who else has been around that long ?[/b]
    Hi.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I can confirm those.. But like half of the sultans clan got banned after they killed the ultima :P[/b]
    They all came back till caesar got caught with 10k abyss fires in his inn and 2k on his character, further investigation was done to other sultans chars, they were banned, next week they created lvl 1 characters and bugged the gates at csw. I believe DeD3x's char is still around....half of edana had info to it after he got hacked.

i must have been one of the first rogues to put all my points into str to use an axe, and wondering why the fuck i couldnt use my assassin skills :lol:
    back in august 05 when i registered my first account :P

simple

I've been around since are too :]

First chars to get tbl edited were from Sultans : such as MoD the level 60 mage with the lvl 70 skill points ;D

And nobody has replied me about the first csw owner! was it w00tabulous?

She was the 1st orc mague but no war .About argentino making the 1st raptor +8 i think no , since before he was Monsterkill he had another noob war (that got hacked or something) and if i dont remember bad soulslayer and other wars had +8 rappy already.[/b]
    Argentino = Monsterkill...

Soulslayer offered almost all his gear for his rappy8 but he said no.

and DRT_LadyKnight lvled her warrior to 70 first.

First Raptor+8, but not +7 could it wouldn't have flame back - so its not visible.[/b]
    I'll have to answer that.
    there was NEVER first raptor8.
    back at that time, the person who could get raptor8, actually made at least 100 of em (dupe ofc).
    idk if somoene made that comment, havent read the whole topic but... had to post that.

simple

I'll have to answer that.
    there was NEVER first raptor8.
    back at that time, the person who could get raptor8, actually made at least 100 of em (dupe ofc).
    idk if somoene made that comment, havent read the whole topic but... had to post that.[/b]
    There was once a time when dupe didnt exist at USKO sound like an utopia but it rly existed ;p

a bit off topic ; but related. Ko started some time in 2004. I started playing I think in May or June 2004. At the time there was only Ares 1.

I wonder who else has been around that long ?[/b]
    hi

Mixer

YETObuffer 1st 83

There was once a time when dupe didnt exist at USKO sound like an utopia but it rly existed ;p[/b]
    Dupe ALLWAYS existed and always will.
    the time your talking about was when only a few ppl knew how to dupe i guess...

cRuX

Dupe ALLWAYS existed and always will.
    the time your talking about was when only a few ppl knew how to dupe i guess...[/b]
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's because there wasn't nearly as many turkish players in the early days.

offtopic: I remember running to the abyss on my lvl 3x priest in early days of beramus and taking all my items off so that I could run faster :lol:

what was first human worrior lvl 70 on diez? Can't remember his name he was that small worrior type and when everybody was max 62 he was like 66

(was nice to kill him in 3vs3 combat like 10 times in a row in one of my last pk session before i quit )

and i remember in early diez times when standing in front human base with mu lvl 45 priest with fresh 2k heal skill and noone could kill me.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

I tracked this down first page of KnightOnlineWorld.com - they are the dates people often ask for,

Question is day 1 or Ares day one of Beta?

WELCOME TO KNIGHT ONLINE

Knight online is a mmorpg game in pre-open beta period. + Castle siege and clan battles featuring hundreds con-current players + 3D Graphics engine powered by DirectX technology + Continuous war between El Morad and Karus + Simplified party system. Increase levels by playing together + Item selling and trading system + Expansive list of skills and weapons

LATEST KNIGHT ONLINE NEWS Pre-open Beta starts - August 17, 2004 8:42 PM Our server is up and running. The website forum feature is added. Please visit them for feedbacks and discussions! Our Game download is up at our download section. Please be patient if the speed is slow or if you cant connect to the download server. We have many players trying to download the game at once. we are working hard to have more mirror links up as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and have fun!!!

Preparations are being made - August 16, 2004 9:10 AM Preparations for our Pre-open Beta testing is nearing completion. Please check back our site frequently as we add more features by the hour. We will officially start our Pre-open Beta testing on 8/17/04.[/b]

DRT_LadyKnight was the first lvl 70 Warrior on ares and usko.[/b]
    Lol wrong buddy :P, We were 70 about 3 days after ladyknight hit 70 on her mage.

I think at the time we were 70 wonee was 67 and soulslayer was 68.

first 70 mage DRT LadyKnight or who on ares[/b]
    DRT-TwistedLady-mage was the first 70 from orc side.
    DRT-LadyKnight-warrior it got 70 after the mage.

_SoulSlayer_=Bidas ?
    SoulSlayer=Bidas?

anyway one of them was human who changed nation to orcs and made clan Almalibre or something and everyone left town july 2005 if im not wrong+he also won in king election. and later banned or something :X

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast