Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 actually works

This is a discussion on K2 actually works within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK first off this is not a prank, and there will be very little sarcasm. I recently had an issue ...
Page: 1

SillyHo

OK first off this is not a prank, and there will be very little sarcasm. I recently had an issue with an account. I spent almost a month going through CS and got shitty responses. After giving them my IP so they could crosscheck the accounts activity and see it was only me (email was lost long ago, no secret question answers, etc etc.) they finally said flat out "we dont offer that kind of support to non prem accounts". I knew i was royally fucked. So I decided to go online to the BBB. I figured fuck it, they seem rather proud to have a "B" rating lets see them earn it. Time drags on......

About 1 month later (today) I receive a letter from the BBB. I had almost forgotten about the issue (as much as someone can forget 21+ GBs sitting on a lvl 53 account is able) and opened it expecting the same crap. But wait, to what to my wondering eyes should appear, no not santa, but an actual response with merit and body to it. I will quote the relevant parts.

From BBB "Here is the companies response to your claim. Please let us know if you are not satisfied with the outcome"

From K2 "Hello, after reviewing this matter, I was able to make the changes to the account you requested. I was able to verify enough information where I can confidently give you access to this account. the email for account xxxxxxx has been changed to xxxxxxx and the password has been changed to xxxxxxx. Please change the password as soon as is convenient for you to ensure security. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope this is a reasonable solution for you."

Now while I agree, I shouldnt have been forced to go to an outside agency to basically force them to address my issue, it was resolved with 100% satisfaction. I am not sure if this process will work for everyone, but for those people who are down and out, and have no where else to turn to, I strongly suggest checking out the better business bureau online. Good luck all.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

BBB.. Nothing new.. K2 takes seriously complains filled via BBB

SillyHo

Actually ghost, until about 16 months ago they had an "F" rating, so they didnt seem to care about complaints there either. I had read the other post about their rating going up, but saw very little information from anyone who had actually used it for a means of support. I am just passing on a way for people to get the service they have paid for.

what is BBB and how do you complain k2 via it?

So, Whenever you get hacked send them a Support ticket, and then report them on BBB lol simple.

Sad when you have to go to BBB to get support, but I'm glad they worked on fixing you

The king. Senior Member

whats BBB???

SillyHo

Jacox start here http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034 left hand toolbar there is a file complaint area. Good luck man.

whats BBB???[/b]
    Better Business Bureau

lil_mageskillz

isnt that to put a complaint for the company and not game issues?

SillyHo

If your game issue wasnt handled correctly by the company, doesnt it become a company complaint?

or go to k2 and throw chairs

The king. Senior Member

or go to k2 and throw chairs[/b]
    iguess that wont help, cus it wont be any1 there... heheheh

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Actually ghost, until about 16 months ago they had an "F" rating, so they didnt seem to care about complaints there either. I had read the other post about their rating going up, but saw very little information from anyone who had actually used it for a means of support. I am just passing on a way for people to get the service they have paid for.[/b]
    I used BBB many times even during "F" rating times and K2 still took the time and actually investigated my problems. "F" rating stands for many things just because company doesn't respond to complains on BBB it doesn't get them F rating, there are many other factors.

P.S. For smart people out there, you can't spam BBB like you do K2' Customer Service so think twice before you file a complain. BBB is srsus buzinezz

The king. Senior Member

Better Business Bureau[/b]
    ok thanks, and whats that? hahha

1337bOOm

i guess a simple explanation for the BBB is a company that has reviews of a lot of businesses. correct me if im wrong, but thats how ive viewed the BBB for a while.

i sent in a CS ticket, and after a few automatic responses ignoring my ticket, i threatened to report this issue to the BBB and they did what i wanted. ive done it twice, but only worked once

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast