Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 actually works

This is a discussion on K2 actually works within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Moe, read the forums more and type less. So many people were complaining recently of being hacked, having bank chars ...
Page: 3

SillyHo

Moe, read the forums more and type less. So many people were complaining recently of being hacked, having bank chars locked out, and the like. I simply was responding for all of them, giving them another way to possibly get some thing back. Many of those topics had people with responses such as yours, meaning they bring nothing to the topic. I didnt claim to invent the process, I didnt say it was anything new, I simply said it was a viable option other than spamming CS for help.

That make it any more plain for your ass?

Moe, read the forums more and type less. So many people were complaining recently of being hacked, having bank chars locked out, and the like. I simply was responding for all of them, giving them another way to possibly get some thing back. Many of those topics had people with responses such as yours, meaning they bring nothing to the topic. I didnt claim to invent the process, I didnt say it was anything new, I simply said it was a viable option other than spamming CS for help.

That make it any more plain for your ass?[/b]
    lol. Don't worry silly, moe is an idiot.

lovel12345

k2 never helps >< fken lazy kunts

That make it any more plain for your ass?[/b]

I was reading his responses and thought the same thing...

I was reading his responses and thought the same thing...[/b]

+10 Cocky sons of bitches like him get old real quick...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123