Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k2 annouces they use koxp =D

This is a discussion on k2 annouces they use koxp =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soo what we learn from this news? k2 is too lazy to implant an anti-hack system sooo they say to ...
Page: 2

wawh

soo what we learn from this news?
    k2 is too lazy to implant an anti-hack system

sooo they say to the players... koxp has trojan (but ofcourse koxp has trojans... its a hack program ffs it needs to bypass xtrap and ko client etc....)
    and.. so they say to the players to delete the programs themselfs cause it has trojans(these trojan are needed in the hack itself..) ... cause they're too lazy to implant the anti-hack system...

its another attempt to convince players they're actuelly doing something

jimfujitsu

if one of the method is gonzo's method (jpko), then, ladys and gentleman, get ready to start to enjoy KO![/b]
    What method is that?

Ainelover

hope they fix something now. ^^ ;x

teletubie

use autodetection for 3rd tools ? thats a joke, they cant keep the game+xtrap running 24/7 for clean players, I have known a lot of people asking for a xtrap bypass only to enter and play for the game that they are paying.

Smr

What method is that?[/b]
    login check.

with that even 1 gm would be enough for all servers..

DCSHOEMAN2K4

If they would just Ban the turk IP - that would remove 70% of the 3rd party tool users. Then they could go after the remianing 30% which would be an easier task to complete.....just saying[/b]
    From a buisness stand point, why the hell whould k2 ban 70% of its revenue income? Did you give one moment of thought to that comment before you made it? Im sick of people whining for an IP ban on turkey. Yes, 90% of the turkish population are severely immature 14 yr olds spamming aq and so on. K2 putting a turkish IP ban on the game would be the equivelant of Wal Mart banning white people from the store. In all companies you have buisness goals, main goal is profit, second goal is customers. Now theres no reason that BOTH of those goals cannot be achieved through moderate pricing and good customer service. And as for the 3rd party tool problem, would it be that difficult to come out with a new xtrap patch every other day? It would be small patch thatd take 30 mins to put into the server.

Private made a statement to the effect that K2 is scared to ban koxpers. Thats not true at all. They know DAMN well that the second that koxpers account is banned, he will make a new one and start over. If you think about this, that is BETTER for k2. Koxper makes acount buys gold premium. K2 bans 4 days later. Koxper makes a new account buys silver premium 4 days after he already bought premium. Koxper is banned again, koxper buys bronze and so on. If anything banning koxp will make k2 more money. *Think*

login check.[/b]

o yea we all know what this method is now , don't we.

o yea we all know what this method is now , don't we.[/b]
    well since i dont exactly know how this works i can tell you what i guess.
    normal logins and logins with a 3rd party tool are different. a gm has the list of all logins <_< > red lined = ban
    ppl koxp&#39;d only max 3 days. when i walked through the spoiler/cardinal spots i could see only once the same name. they had to register a new account and a new nick.
    but.. jp gms were also just a piece of shit, they were even worse than k2&#39;s gms.
    if they would be active a koxper could be banned in the first 2 hours of koxping

i dont believe its possible as the hack doesnt use a modded client anymore therefore the login is just the same as a normal client and the hack inject the dll once you&#39;re in game, so i don&#39;t believe it would be possible

jpko hacks aren&#39;t the same one as usko&#39;s

vynzt

"in the coming months" [/b]
    yes, in the coming years

i dont believe its possible as the hack doesnt use a modded client anymore therefore the login is just the same as a normal client and the hack inject the dll once you&#39;re in game, so i don&#39;t believe it would be possible

jpko hacks aren&#39;t the same one as usko&#39;s[/b]
    koxp = koxp. no change.

but isnt it true that those programs have to connect to their own servers? to know if u paid the money or not, so:
    if the staff of gonzo knew the IP of the koxp-server they could check all logins. which had also connection to koxp server and logged in = koxper = ban?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12