Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

This is a discussion on K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: They said i took money back from C & B.. I didnt tho so i know what i did ...
Page: 1

Default K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

:lol:

They said i took money back from C & B.. I didnt tho so i know what i did right, :lol:

Account Name: SomeName
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2006-12-06 11:11:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Billing Dept1
    Remarks: Other. Other. Cancelled payment via C&B

Funny how they can ban people over money but not KOXP -.-

Ahaa well.. Im not one who whines about being banned :P Wasnt a very good 61 rogue to me anyways

Shows you how much they DO care about money :lol:

Want a medal?

HoodFizzle

:huh:

The point is how they bann me for using my KC too fast -.-

I used 4.5k KC for some money IG and other PUS Items.

gay

oncemore

Originally posted by Shurt
    Want a medal?
    How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Want a medal?
    How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.[/b]
    +1 <_<

Would you rather me be more nazi-like and lock any posts I feel are boring or pointless? I took after Cama, what can I say, I flame the idiots, unfortunately most of this forum falls within that category.

naf

Would you rather me be more nazi-like and lock any posts I feel are boring or pointless? I took after Cama, what can I say, I flame the idiots, unfortunately most of this forum falls within that category.

wow anothe emo mod... gg

I flame the idiots
    ?? -_-

Originally posted by naf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naf)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

wow anothe emo mod... gg[/b]
    nope

he is just dumb fatty texas boy..... in statement of boredom...

Originally posted by Cammy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cammy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    I flame the idiots
    ?? -_-[/b]
    Not too quick are you? Ok, if it makes the rest of the forum happy, I'll be nice. Thought even though as a moderator, I was still entitled to my opinion, I guess I was mistaken.

I was referring to you.

Edit: Yep Baba, I'm quite bored atm. Sitting in class can get that way.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Want a medal?
    How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.[/b]
    arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Want a medal?

How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.
    arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way[/b]
    Yep thats true, asshole mods are usually the best. Mods are entitled to their oppinion too, though it woulden't hurt to be nicer about it XD

But why I don't have Alabama Redneck under my name yet? Custom tags please. :mellow:

wraith86

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Want a medal?

arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way[/b]
    Hes probably refering to him bragging about being a mod due to all his post being negative and sarcastic because he has the power and can do that. Shurt im not the best at detecting sarcasm but I seriously hope you know the DCZ skillbar thread was a joke. Cama why are you always so negative yourself?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast