Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

This is a discussion on K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div> Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz) <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore @ <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt Want a medal? How the fuck you ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Want a medal?

How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.
    arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way[/b]
    Yep thats true, asshole mods are usually the best. Mods are entitled to their oppinion too, though it woulden't hurt to be nicer about it XD

But why I don't have Alabama Redneck under my name yet? Custom tags please. :mellow:[/b][/quote] gl modding an empty forum

shurt's comment was totally uncalled for.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Want a medal?

How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.
    arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way[/b]
    Hes probably refering to him bragging about being a mod due to all his post being negative and sarcastic because he has the power and can do that. Shurt im not the best at detecting sarcasm but I seriously hope you know the DCZ skillbar thread was a joke. Cama why are you always so negative yourself?[/b][/quote]
    here ill explain it simply

people=idiots
    idiots=annoying
    annoying=get talked to negatively

also shurt hasnt changed 1 bit since he got mod...he was an asshole to idiots before he got mod and he remains one after the fact

as for goathorns...ive been an asshole on these forums since the forum was made yet there are still people here...just because hse mod and an asshole doesnt mean anything will change u dont see him locking stupid threads do u? no he just adds his comment to them...if he started locking all the stupid threads then yes the forum would be empty because 99% of the topics would be locked

shurts comment uncalled for? maybe....but that doesnt mean the post was called for either..the post was stupid it got a stupid reply...everything looks like it fits to me

Personally, I'm having a lot of fun. Nobody cared about what I said or how I said it before I became a mod, but 2 days after Festo "hired" me, all I get are flames for acting the same way I did before.

oh uh, forum trolls on work again again.. h43r:

Originally posted by camaz0tz

as for goathorns...ive been an asshole on these forums since the forum was made yet there are still people here...just because hse mod and an asshole doesnt mean anything will change u dont see him locking stupid threads do u? no he just adds his comment to them...if he started locking all the stupid threads then yes the forum would be empty because 99% of the topics would be locked

shurts comment uncalled for? maybe....but that doesnt mean the post was called for either..the post was stupid it got a stupid reply...everything looks like it fits to me
    Point one, people are becoming increasingly aware of F9 (whoever the guy is), Shurt, PADDY, you know, you dont really make that much of a difference because your name isnt on the top list (not an insult or anything... but the management has always been the "face", you get what i'm trying to say). Not trying to stir up anything but the wave of I hate f9 topics in a lot of sections does imply something. People are just gonna walk away, you guys wont notice until the only ones that are posting are your very friends.

As for the topic, its not stupid. You gotta remember you're here since KO, this is normal this is old stuff, but new players keep joining this forum. You've gotten used to this, and I think you quit KO all togheter? As for stupid replies, no comments...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Point one, people are becoming increasingly aware of F9 (whoever the guy is), Shurt, PADDY, you know, you dont really make that much of a difference because your name isnt on the top list (not an insult or anything... but the management has always been the "face", you get what i'm trying to say). Not trying to stir up anything but the wave of I hate f9 topics in a lot of sections does imply something. People are just gonna walk away, you guys wont notice until the only ones that are posting are your very friends.

As for the topic, its not stupid. You gotta remember you're here since KO, this is normal this is old stuff, but new players keep joining this forum. You've gotten used to this, and I think you quit KO all togheter? As for stupid replies, no comments...[/b]

look at the join date...im gonna take a guess and say that this guy isnt new to this forum u wanna take that guess with me too?

yes it implies eric isnt one of the most loved ares players whats ur point? do u actually read those topics? ever stop to see what server those players are from? lol theyre all from ares and all it boils down to is they hated eric while he played ares and they cant believe he got mod here

as for shurt it boils down to jealousy...lots of people wanetd the mod spot so now they want to maek shurt look like a bad mod so they can take his place

as for paddy...only person that really hates him is zero

Originally posted by camaz0tz

look at the join date...im gonna take a guess and say that this guy isnt new to this forum u wanna take that guess with me too?

yes it implies eric isnt one of the most loved ares players whats ur point? do u actually read those topics? ever stop to see what server those players are from? lol theyre all from ares and all it boils down to is they hated eric while he played ares and they cant believe he got mod here

as for shurt it boils down to jealousy...lots of people wanetd the mod spot so now they want to maek shurt look like a bad mod so they can take his place

as for paddy...only person that really hates him is zero
    Hey who knew? The join date isnt the first thing I look for when I start posting around. And about you, your comment was really unneeded (what i meant underlined, didnt mean your entire post), I had already stated you are old, thus meaning... And by the way, the topic is still useful. I for one did not know you could get banned for spending too much ksc. Now it might not be useful to you but it does not warrant a sarcastic comment.

Hey guess what! You are right, they are from ares, they are jealous or whatever, but point is, they still hate eric. They DO account for the forum's population and if they dont like it they'll leave. I'm not saying "remove these mods". I havent stated anything of the sort. And as for Shurt, his comment was uncalled for and even though all these people might be jealous or whatnot, they're gonna leave, leaving just who to post?
    Re-stating for emphasis; I'm not saying "fix this". :rollseyes:

ub3rslart

bottom line

Cammy is a dropkick and deserved to be flamed

I was also ::XFactor:: The big spammer of the forum.

But i dont like to spam no more I had like 500 posts on that acct, About 250 were spam the rest were actual posts :S

I forgot my other acct i used :wub:

But i dont want this as a flame post :S I just wanted to show how you give money, then once you have used the KC They bann you :P I dont really care as its a game, But its annoying when there is KOXP everywere, And the only thing they are on, is about money.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy
    I was also ::XFactor:: The big spammer of the forum. *

But i dont like to spam no more * I had like 500 posts on that acct, About 250 were spam the rest were actual posts :S

I forgot my other acct i used *:wub:

But i dont want this as a flame post :S I just wanted to show how you give money, then once you have used the KC They bann you :P I dont really care as its a game, But its annoying when there is KOXP everywere, And the only thing they are on, is about money.

SO your saying K2 only care about money.

OMFG man no way, they love there customers and donate all profit to charity.

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    bottom line

Atleast i dont pretend i go weight lifting :lol:

Hard-man, :lol:

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cammy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart
    bottom line

Atleast i dont pretend i go weight lifting :lol:

Hard-man, :lol:[/b]
    For me thats taking a piss.

Originally posted by ub3rslart

Lol, Im not gona even reply to anything you say after this. Your ment to be older than me by what? 3 years? Adolecence? and yet you want to start a fight with me on the forums.

Lorrez asked me to meet him for a fight :lol: I told him a real location and he shut the fuck up :lol: You guys in ZinG have no lives, Your all big headed too <_<

No wonder no one likes you.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cammy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Lol, Im not gona even reply to anything you say after this. Your ment to be older than me by what? 3 years? Adolecence? and yet you want to start a fight with me on the forums.

Lorrez asked me to meet him for a fight :lol: I told him a real location and he shut the fuck up :lol: You guys in ZinG have no lives, Your all big headed too <_<

No wonder no one likes you.[/b]

No not trying to start a fight....just flaming another dropkick

God tried to make me fight him...lol, come to australia

And i pride myself on people not liking me

zetazeta

wow that sux.. get blamed for somethign you DIDNT even do.. and get banned.. fukn k2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast