Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

This is a discussion on K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div> Originally posted by Cammy @ <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt I flame the idiots ?? -_- Not too quick ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Cammy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I flame the idiots

?? -_-
    Not too quick are you? Ok, if it makes the rest of the forum happy, I'll be nice. Thought even though as a moderator, I was still entitled to my opinion, I guess I was mistaken.

I was referring to you.

Edit: Yep Baba, I'm quite bored atm. Sitting in class can get that way. [/b]
    i dont think anyone needs u to be nice as a mod...i think the word professional comes to my mind or lack of from mods

as a mod you have been appointed a position to not put your personal feelings or opinions into things but i know most do which to me is not becoming of a mod.....mods must be un-biast and look and balance each post

ur comments yes maybe ur opinion and we get that is the way you are....if you cant do your job of moding without involving personal feelings to "who is dumb or who is not" or "useless posts or relevent ones" then dont be a mod....dont take the job if u cant handle it properly

personally i never minded ur posts to people and in fact thought they were mostly funny as shit but once you became a mod you took on a higher position and are not regulated by the same laws as a basic forum member

act your position or dont do the position is the moral of the story here

if you want to have your own opinion and voice it to us dumbass's please do so as one of us with the same forum rights as us...if you get extra forum rights and privelages please act accordingly

this is for all mods

Banned

yayy look at me im fucking bored and writing this

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I flame the idiots

?? -_-
    Not too quick are you? Ok, if it makes the rest of the forum happy, I'll be nice. Thought even though as a moderator, I was still entitled to my opinion, I guess I was mistaken.

I was referring to you.

Edit: Yep Baba, I'm quite bored atm. Sitting in class can get that way. [/b]
    i dont think anyone needs u to be nice as a mod...i think the word professional comes to my mind or lack of from mods

as a mod you have been appointed a position to not put your personal feelings or opinions into things but i know most do which to me is not becoming of a mod.....mods must be un-biast and look and balance each post

ur comments yes maybe ur opinion and we get that is the way you are....if you cant do your job of moding without involving personal feelings to "who is dumb or who is not" or "useless posts or relevent ones" then dont be a mod....dont take the job if u cant handle it properly

personally i never minded ur posts to people and in fact thought they were mostly funny as shit but once you became a mod you took on a higher position and are not regulated by the same laws as a basic forum member

act your position or dont do the position is the moral of the story here

if you want to have your own opinion and voice it to us dumbass's please do so as one of us with the same forum rights as us...if you get extra forum rights and privelages please act accordingly

this is for all mods[/b][/quote]

I can handle the job just fine. I asked Festo the minute I was appointed if there were any specific rules I was to follow regarding being a mod. All he told me was to use common sense, which is what I've been doing thus far. I suppose you're right, I probably should act more "professional". I'm going to continue posting like I always have. Sorry if thats against your liking, but until I'm told by one of the Admins to tone down my posts, I'll continue doing what I've always done.

(P.S. - Comment not entirely directed at Tez, more of a general post)

oncemore

Originally posted by Shurt

I can handle the job just fine. I asked Festo the minute I was appointed if there were any specific rules I was to follow regarding being a mod. All he told me was to use common sense, which is what I've been doing thus far. I suppose you're right, I probably should act more "professional". I'm going to continue posting like I always have. Sorry if thats against your liking, but until I'm told by one of the Admins to tone down my posts, I'll continue doing what I've always done.

(P.S. - Comment not entirely directed at Tez, more of a general post)
    Originally posted by Devile
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
    Your suppose to inforce the rules, not break them.

If all the rules were enforced, nobody would be at these forums anymore. They'd all either of been banned or left for another forum. Face it, KO without arguments and flames is no fun at all.

oncemore

If all the rules were enforced, nobody would be at these forums anymore. They'd all either of been banned or left for another forum. Face it, KO without arguments and flames is no fun at all.
    Theres a big difference between having a discussion/argument, than to being disrespectful to someone. Your one line flames aren't funny anymore. Grow up, and moderate the forums properly.

wynne.

dude he's 16? he can't handle it. he will grow up. ( i hope :unsure: ) Tho i agree u rather

I'm doing just fine moderating the forums. Helping the other mods clean up the forums, making sure off-topic posts get moved to their appropriate forum etc. As I said before, no one ever said I had to change just because I gained a few extra privileges. I agreed with Tez already and will act more professional in the future, but I'll still add my own opinions on the matter at hand.

When it comes down to it.. we're on an online game forum.. this isn't real life, everyone isn't going to mind their P's and Q's. IF you take someone's sarcasm, as in this case Shurt, so close to heart at the fact that he said "You want a medal" on a topic, on a forum, that shouldn't be a priority in your life, then you need a new hobbie.. I don't see how it is degrading for a mod to express his feelings.. he wasn't being derogatory necessarily, he was just asking the poor guy if he wanted a medal.. i mean if i got banned i'd want a medal to compensate for some of the emotional damage that i just incurred.. So.. it sucks your banned, but at the same time what do you want the forum to say? Awww fuck k2. We already recite that day in and day out, while you all continue to buy premium.. I guess you learned your lesson for sending money to an unprofessional company..

Priestontale

Gotta feel the love :wub: :wub:

Reinhard

Personally, I'm having a lot of fun. Nobody cared about what I said or how I said it before I became a mod, but 2 days after Festo "hired" me, all I get are flames for acting the same way I did before.
    Nah man but you gotta control yourself more about what you post if you are a mod, you should try not to create flaming topics nor posts that tend to make ppl get pissed off by saying out of place comments.

P.s: Couldnt find the right words to express what i meant well, but i think i give my point.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Personally, I'm having a lot of fun. Nobody cared about what I said or how I said it before I became a mod, but 2 days after Festo "hired" me, all I get are flames for acting the same way I did before.
    Nah man but you gotta control yourself more about what you post if you are a mod, you should try not to create flaming topics nor posts that tend to make ppl get pissed off by saying out of place comments.

P.s: Couldnt find the right words to express what i meant well, but i think i give my point.[/b]
    in all honesty he should be allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants when he wants within reason...of course hes not allowed to make a topic saying "FUCK U ALL" then lock it so no one can reply

as long as he bans the people that need to be banned, lock the out of control topics, move topics to the appropriate sections i dont see why it matters to any of u what he says

honestly every1 on this forum has a stick up their ass when it comes to mods and how they mod

Reinhard

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

P.s: Couldnt find the right words to express what i meant well, but i think i give my point.
    in all honesty he should be allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants when he wants within reason...of course hes not allowed to make a topic saying "FUCK U ALL" then lock it so no one can reply

as long as he bans the people that need to be banned, lock the out of control topics, move topics to the appropriate sections i dont see why it matters to any of u what he says

honestly every1 on this forum has a stick up their ass when it comes to mods and how they mod[/b]
    At least we dont have a stick up our asses everytime we post like u cama ^_^

Brute

Back to the point..

Cammy takes it up the arse do dah do dah

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Want a medal?

How the fuck you got moderator on this forum is beyond me, every post you make is negative or sarcastic, stop being such an arrogant asshole.
    arrogance would mean he has somethign to be arrogant about...hes not boasting or anything to that effect hence no arrogance...asshole yes :P but an asshole mod is a good mod...mods need to be assholes so that they dont put up with the whiney little bitches on the forum that think they can get their way[/b]
    Yep thats true, asshole mods are usually the best. Mods are entitled to their oppinion too, though it woulden't hurt to be nicer about it XD

But why I don't have Alabama Redneck under my name yet? Custom tags please. :mellow:[/b][/quote]

im from Alabama too haha thought i might be the only one :s

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast