Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

This is a discussion on K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree with Tez , Shurt. You need to act with a higher level of professionalism if you are going ...
Page: 4

Mental_Anguish

I agree with Tez , Shurt. You need to act with a higher level of professionalism if you are going to be a mod. However, in your case, it simply means that you dont need to reply to EVERY POST. Then not as many people will see that you are an asshole, thus, less people ripping on you for being an asshole even though anyone who knows you, knows you're an asshole.

More power to you. I mostly agree with your opinion anyway, mostly(60%). Good luck with being moderator dude.

Aqu

If you dont like the way these forums are run, fuck off to another set of forums?

Its not like you're doing anyone any favours by being here.

-This applies for everyone

Originally posted by Aqu
    If you dont like the way these forums are run, fuck off to another set of forums?

Its not like you're doing anyone any favours by being here.

-This applies for everyone
    Now I remember why I wanted to sleep with Aqu :wub: :huh:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt
    Personally, I'm having a lot of fun. Nobody cared about what I said or how I said it before I became a mod, but 2 days after Festo "hired" me, all I get are flames for acting the same way I did before.
    attention whore!!!11111

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Majix
    When it comes down to it.. we're on an online game forum.. this isn't real life, everyone isn't going to mind their P's and Q's. *IF you take someone's sarcasm, as in this case Shurt, so close to heart at the fact that he said "You want a medal" on a topic, on a forum, that shouldn't be a priority in your life, then you need a new hobbie.. I don't see how it is degrading for a mod to express his feelings.. he wasn't being derogatory necessarily, he was just asking the poor guy if he wanted a medal.. i mean if i got banned i'd want a medal to compensate for some of the emotional damage that i just incurred.. So.. it sucks your banned, but at the same time what do you want the forum to say? Awww fuck k2. We already recite that day in and day out, while you all continue to buy premium.. I guess you learned your lesson for sending money to an unprofessional company..
    majix i swear you're a middle-aged man in disguise as a teenage boy. i've never heard anyone speak more maturely -_- <_<

Vishnu

Would you rather me be more nazi-like and lock any posts I feel are boring or pointless? I took after Cama, what can I say, I flame the idiots, unfortunately most of this forum falls within that category.
    Looking at you, indeed

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I flame the idiots

?? -_-

Not too quick are you? Ok, if it makes the rest of the forum happy, I'll be nice. Thought even though as a moderator, I was still entitled to my opinion, I guess I was mistaken.

I was referring to you.

Edit: Yep Baba, I'm quite bored atm. Sitting in class can get that way.
    i dont think anyone needs u to be nice as a mod...i think the word professional comes to my mind or lack of from mods

as a mod you have been appointed a position to not put your personal feelings or opinions into things but i know most do which to me is not becoming of a mod.....mods must be un-biast and look and balance each post

ur comments yes maybe ur opinion and we get that is the way you are....if you cant do your job of moding without involving personal feelings to "who is dumb or who is not" or "useless posts or relevent ones" then dont be a mod....dont take the job if u cant handle it properly

personally i never minded ur posts to people and in fact thought they were mostly funny as shit but once you became a mod you took on a higher position and are not regulated by the same laws as a basic forum member

act your position or dont do the position is the moral of the story here

if you want to have your own opinion and voice it to us dumbass's please do so as one of us with the same forum rights as us...if you get extra forum rights and privelages please act accordingly

this is for all mods[/b]
    I can handle the job just fine. I asked Festo the minute I was appointed if there were any specific rules I was to follow regarding being a mod. All he told me was to use common sense, which is what I've been doing thus far. I suppose you're right, I probably should act more "professional". I'm going to continue posting like I always have. Sorry if thats against your liking, but until I'm told by one of the Admins to tone down my posts, I'll continue doing what I've always done.

(P.S. - Comment not entirely directed at Tez, more of a general post)[/b][/quote]

listen man i am not saying ur doing a really bad job.....nor do i hate u or think ur a jackass..infact i have always thought highley of you as a player no matter what yours is of me

i am also not saying ur not doing ur duties cause i see u are locking shit that is useless and ur right no where does it really say "a mod cant put his opinions or personal feelings into his post" however..................

as festo said to you "common sense" which also means common courtesy and respect especially if your a forum mod and you have higher privelages then us lowly forum members

u can add your opinion just do so without the flames....or go back to being a lowly forum user like us and flame away on all us ....other then that ur doing a good job though

Reinhard

Hell yea!

This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him. It would seem none of you want to follow the rules, and when they are enforced upon you through punishments you freak out and call us corrupt and biased.

You don't get it do you? With the way kids act on this forum, if we were to be professional about it then we would take no shit from any of them, ban on first sight and not even reply. With the many whiners and idiots filling the forum its difficult to not give them your opinion, because for that one moment you think it may be possible to educate them. However, this usually results in continued flames often containing material that is completely irrelevant to the current topic and the forum's IQ is knocked down another point.

Just because we are mods does not mean we are not entitled to our own opinions, and there is NOWHERE in the rules where it states we are not allowed to post our opinion. You do realise this is a PRIVATELY RUN forum, meaning the admins/mods are allowed to make their owns rules as to whether you are allowed posting/viewing priveleges to the forum. If you choose to constantly aggrivate the mods/admins that privelege will be taken away as you are shown the door. Now at this point there is NO DISCUSSION, you have no personal right to post here, you are given a PRIVELEGE until you cause conflict.

wraith86

I blame K2 for the flamers/whiners

Zaria

[size=24]Can you just all STFU!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ub3rslart

do dah do dah

Reinhard

Originally posted by Eric
    This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Stop with that shit thats not the point!

Freakin learn to read what Tez is saying and ull see we dont have a problem with him being the new mod but how the way he should act with the position he is now. <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Eric
    This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him. *It would seem none of you want to follow the rules, and when they are enforced upon you through punishments you freak out and call us corrupt and biased. *

You don't get it do you? *With the way kids act on this forum, if we were to be professional about it then we would take no shit from any of them, ban on first sight and not even reply. *With the many whiners and idiots filling the forum its difficult to not give them your opinion, because for that one moment you think it may be possible to educate them. *However, this usually results in continued flames often containing material that is completely irrelevant to the current topic and the forum's IQ is knocked down another point.

Just because we are mods does not mean we are not entitled to our own opinions, and there is NOWHERE in the rules where it states we are not allowed to post our opinion. *You do realise this is a PRIVATELY RUN forum, meaning the admins/mods are allowed to make their owns rules as to whether you are allowed posting/viewing priveleges to the forum. *If you choose to constantly aggrivate the mods/admins that privelege will be taken away as you are shown the door. *Now at this point there is NO DISCUSSION, you have no personal right to post here, you are given a PRIVELEGE until you cause conflict.
    eric the point flew by right by your head like a jet fighter plane.....didnt u hear it :lol:

we dont mind him doing his job or giving his opinion...just do so without flames...GOES FOR ALL MODS

and no offense but when ur "just" a forum user and not a mod we can flame or post useless shit or do whatever we really want on the forums....its the mods job to police us...thats what ur hear for....i think most are just saying do the job as its meant to be with professionalism and common courtesy for just plain forum users

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him. *It would seem none of you want to follow the rules, and when they are enforced upon you through punishments you freak out and call us corrupt and biased. *

You don't get it do you? *With the way kids act on this forum, if we were to be professional about it then we would take no shit from any of them, ban on first sight and not even reply. *With the many whiners and idiots filling the forum its difficult to not give them your opinion, because for that one moment you think it may be possible to educate them. *However, this usually results in continued flames often containing material that is completely irrelevant to the current topic and the forum's IQ is knocked down another point.

Just because we are mods does not mean we are not entitled to our own opinions, and there is NOWHERE in the rules where it states we are not allowed to post our opinion. *You do realise this is a PRIVATELY RUN forum, meaning the admins/mods are allowed to make their owns rules as to whether you are allowed posting/viewing priveleges to the forum. *If you choose to constantly aggrivate the mods/admins that privelege will be taken away as you are shown the door. *Now at this point there is NO DISCUSSION, you have no personal right to post here, you are given a PRIVELEGE until you cause conflict.
    eric the point flew by right by your head like a jet fighter plane.....didnt u hear it :lol:

we dont mind him doing his job or giving his opinion...just do so without flames...GOES FOR ALL MODS

and no offense but when ur "just" a forum user and not a mod we can flame or post useless shit or do whatever we really want on the forums....its the mods job to police us...thats what ur hear for....i think most are just saying do the job as its meant to be with professionalism and common courtesy for just plain forum users[/b]
    They are doing this shit in their own time tho, The extra work they do to make sure we have a forum should give them more right then just us users to flame dumb cunts who post stupid posts.... Keep the flame going shurt and ban all the whinging cunts

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast