Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get

This is a discussion on K2 Banned me ROFL They love the money they get within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-Eric This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got ...
Page: 5

wraith86

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him. *It would seem none of you want to follow the rules, and when they are enforced upon you through punishments you freak out and call us corrupt and biased. *

You don't get it do you? *With the way kids act on this forum, if we were to be professional about it then we would take no shit from any of them, ban on first sight and not even reply. *With the many whiners and idiots filling the forum its difficult to not give them your opinion, because for that one moment you think it may be possible to educate them. *However, this usually results in continued flames often containing material that is completely irrelevant to the current topic and the forum's IQ is knocked down another point.

Just because we are mods does not mean we are not entitled to our own opinions, and there is NOWHERE in the rules where it states we are not allowed to post our opinion. *You do realise this is a PRIVATELY RUN forum, meaning the admins/mods are allowed to make their owns rules as to whether you are allowed posting/viewing priveleges to the forum. *If you choose to constantly aggrivate the mods/admins that privelege will be taken away as you are shown the door. *Now at this point there is NO DISCUSSION, you have no personal right to post here, you are given a PRIVELEGE until you cause conflict.

eric the point flew by right by your head like a jet fighter plane.....didnt u hear it :lol:

we dont mind him doing his job or giving his opinion...just do so without flames...GOES FOR ALL MODS

and no offense but when ur "just" a forum user and not a mod we can flame or post useless shit or do whatever we really want on the forums....its the mods job to police us...thats what ur hear for....i think most are just saying do the job as its meant to be with professionalism and common courtesy for just plain forum users
    They are doing this shit in their own time tho, The extra work they do to make sure we have a forum should give them more right then just us users to flame dumb cunts who post stupid posts.... Keep the flame going shurt and ban all the whinging cunts[/b]
    this guy is totally right! keep acting unprofessional and set a grand example of how members should act on these forums, flame those cunts!!!!

Reinhard

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

This is so fucking ridiculously funny, people just got done flaming me for months and now someone else steps up to do the job and you flame him. *It would seem none of you want to follow the rules, and when they are enforced upon you through punishments you freak out and call us corrupt and biased. *

You don't get it do you? *With the way kids act on this forum, if we were to be professional about it then we would take no shit from any of them, ban on first sight and not even reply. *With the many whiners and idiots filling the forum its difficult to not give them your opinion, because for that one moment you think it may be possible to educate them. *However, this usually results in continued flames often containing material that is completely irrelevant to the current topic and the forum's IQ is knocked down another point.

Just because we are mods does not mean we are not entitled to our own opinions, and there is NOWHERE in the rules where it states we are not allowed to post our opinion. *You do realise this is a PRIVATELY RUN forum, meaning the admins/mods are allowed to make their owns rules as to whether you are allowed posting/viewing priveleges to the forum. *If you choose to constantly aggrivate the mods/admins that privelege will be taken away as you are shown the door. *Now at this point there is NO DISCUSSION, you have no personal right to post here, you are given a PRIVELEGE until you cause conflict.

eric the point flew by right by your head like a jet fighter plane.....didnt u hear it :lol:

we dont mind him doing his job or giving his opinion...just do so without flames...GOES FOR ALL MODS

and no offense but when ur "just" a forum user and not a mod we can flame or post useless shit or do whatever we really want on the forums....its the mods job to police us...thats what ur hear for....i think most are just saying do the job as its meant to be with professionalism and common courtesy for just plain forum users
    They are doing this shit in their own time tho, The extra work they do to make sure we have a forum should give them more right then just us users to flame dumb cunts who post stupid posts.... Keep the flame going shurt and ban all the whinging cunts[/b]
    this guy is totally right! keep acting unprofessional and set a grand example of how members should act on these forums, flame those cunts!!!![/b][/quote]

Nice sarcasm :lol:

Aqu

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    If you dont like the way these forums are run, fuck off to another set of forums?

Its not like you're doing anyone any favours by being here.

-This applies for everyone
    Now I remember why I wanted to sleep with Aqu :wub: :huh:[/b]
    :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    eric the point flew by right by your head like a jet fighter plane.....didnt u hear it :lol: *

fact is they do their job and they comment like regular users they dont need professionalism to the degree ur bringing it to because they do not work here on a professional level..they were given mod status to assist in cleaning up the forum which they can do just fine while giving ANY comments they want...if their comments lead to something out of hand then they can close the topic just the same theyd close any flame topic

common courtesy? common courtesy would mean people used search and posted in the right sections as well as to make their jobs easier as mod but no one on these forums does that

as for giving his opinion without flames....LOL...that sarcastic comment every1 is bitching abotu in this thread wasnt even really a flame it was a sarcastic comment, yes but definately not a flame...and look how every1 jumped on it! on this forum ANY! negative remark is considered a flame so by saying he can give his comment just without flamse is like saying "agree with us or fuck off"

Reinhard

Originally posted by camaz0tz

common courtesy? common courtesy would mean people used search and posted in the right sections as well as to make their jobs easier as mod but no one on these forums does that
    Zzzz cause there are noob forum users, besides dont compare a noob forum user to a moderator, if he is a moderator he shouldnt lower to the lvl of an idiot nor a flamer.

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Zzzz cause there are noob forum users, besides dont compare a noob forum user to a moderator, if he is a moderator he shouldnt lower to the lvl of an idiot nor a flamer.[/b]
    im not talking about noob forum users...that would be understandable

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Zzzz cause there are noob forum users, besides dont compare a noob forum user to a moderator, if he is a moderator he shouldnt lower to the lvl of an idiot nor a flamer.
    im not talking about noob forum users...that would be understandable[/b]
    zzzz forget it all ..... mods wont ever get it or change so who cares...all i did was make a observation and i pointed out common sense facts .... some will see it some wont either way its fact

I understand what you mean Tez, and I've said I'll try to act more professional...however, I'm not going to put my own opinions on the back burner just so somebody who deserves to be flamed can have the same courtesy someone who asks his question very politely.

Reinhard

Sounds cool to mee.

no tez, you don't understand the point. We aren't flaming people to get a rise out of them or for no reason at all, we are flaming them for being blatant retards. I'm not going to be nice to someone that is going to make me have more work to do, the only way to get through to these people is to flame them for being IDIOTS.

There is an immense difference between intelligent discussion with flames and ignorant flames that are made just to piss people off. Now obviously I choose to do the first one because it's not my job to hold people's hands everytime they post and be nice to them when they flame people for no reason.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Eric
    no tez, you don't understand the point. *We aren't flaming people to get a rise out of them or for no reason at all, we are flaming them for being blatant retards. *I'm not going to be nice to someone that is going to make me have more work to do, the only way to get through to these people is to flame them for being IDIOTS. *

There is an immense difference between intelligent discussion with flames and ignorant flames that are made just to piss people off. *Now obviously I choose to do the first one because it's not my job to hold people's hands everytime they post and be nice to them when they flame people for no reason.
    Answering a reatarded post with a retarded answer (flame) isnt gonna help in any way also.

Btw Eric your posts are fine, i have no problem with any of the mods but shurts ones. He said he would try to be more professional though so its all good.

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    no tez, you don't understand the point. *We aren't flaming people to get a rise out of them or for no reason at all, we are flaming them for being blatant retards. *I'm not going to be nice to someone that is going to make me have more work to do, the only way to get through to these people is to flame them for being IDIOTS. *

There is an immense difference between intelligent discussion with flames and ignorant flames that are made just to piss people off. *Now obviously I choose to do the first one because it's not my job to hold people's hands everytime they post and be nice to them when they flame people for no reason.
    Answering a reatarded post with a retarded answer (flame) isnt gonna help in any way also.

Btw Eric your posts are fine, i have no problem with any of the mods but shurts ones. He said he would try to be more professional though so its all good.[/b]
    My Grandad always told me something... If you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer.

Edit: Not directing that at you, just a general insight onto why I flame people.

honestly people are lucky im not mod...

id flame, id lock stuipd topics, id move everything that needs to be moved, but most importantly in posts like this id tell u all to stfu and leave if u dont like how the mods mod then lock the topic

wraith86

id flame, id lock stuipd topics, id move everything that needs to be moved, but most importantly in posts like this id tell u all to stfu and leave if u dont like how the mods mod then lock the topic
    + FUCKING 1

Reinhard

Cama ko4life mod = ko4life apocalipsis/destruction haha.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast