k2 are blackmailing you for money now... LoL.

This is a discussion on k2 are blackmailing you for money now... LoL. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha, i was asking for an NT from k2, and after about 3 tickets i get this. :lol: Date/Time: 2006-12-07 ...
Page: 1

Default k2 are blackmailing you for money now... LoL.

Haha, i was asking for an NT from k2, and after about 3 tickets i get this. :lol:

Date/Time: 2006-12-07 12:13:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep39
    Remarks: Hail xxxxx! Unfortunately nation transfers have been shut down temporarily. Please periodically check the website for updates and submit another ticket when the system has been re-enabled. Also, the name of your character is in violation of the Terms of Service agreement due to its vulgarity. You will want to purchase a Change of Name scroll and change it before you are reported by another player to a GM. Otherwise it is VERY likely that your account will be terminated. Thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus
    Someone give me a witty reply about all the problems and you are thinking about names etc to post to them back pls :lol:

wraith86

in order to clear things up explain to them that you are turkish.

ThatWiggaStoleMyBike :lol:

OLD1953

Dear K2,

I'm very sorry if my name offended you, I thought that if clan names like "FUKK USA" and names like "FAKU" and "TERRISTRK" were OK, surely mine would be as well.

I plan on changing my name to "K2SHTSTHBED", I hope this meets all your naming standards.

Thx for the lack of help and support

K2SHTSTHBED

Pwner4Last

lol, i know there was a clan named AllahStoleMyBike on pathos, only SOME of the members got banned tho :/

i thought it was in there tos to name change someone if there name was inproper

Reinhard

I have always wanted to make a char called ALLAH and just insult every turk that passes by just to study their reactions. :lol:

Or to ask them for money or something funny

Originally posted by Reinhard
    I have always wanted to make a char called ALLAH and just insult every turk that passes by just to study their reactions. *:lol: *

hahaha, good idea

ShadowBane

Reinhard it not realy funny :mellow: btw i'm muslim and Allah is god,it just a name gived to him,i think we should respect other religion,dosent mean 1 turk said 'FUCK JESUS" that every body need to say joke about Allah and all.

~ShadowBane(btw 2 parents from Morocco not Turkey)

Sustain

reinhard u silly kid go get laid.

Not only they do that...

but several of my friends who got banned for macro got a mail from k2 about they could get unban if they bought gold prem

shelliebelly

Originally posted by Reinhard
    I have always wanted to make a char called ALLAH and just insult every turk that passes by just to study their reactions. *:lol: *

sweat im gonna try that