Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are K2 bots?

This is a discussion on Are K2 bots? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent them a support ticket about that i couldn't connect to the FTP server.. just look at this! This ...
Page: 1

Buff0

I sent them a support ticket about that i couldn't connect to the FTP server.. just look at this!

This is what i sent

Subject: Cannot connect to FTP server

Description: As the Subject says. when i'm about to launch Knight online. it says that it cant connect to FTP server. it has been like that for 2 days.

I did not but platinium prem on 3 account so that i cannot play!

And this is what i got in return.. :blink:

Hail, ******

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. During peak gaming hours we experience an extremely high volume of players logging into the game. During these times players who have a current premium are given priority when logging in and players without a current premium may receive a message stating that the servers are temporarily full. If this is the case, you can either wait until your desired server becomes available, or you can create/continue an adventure on another one of our realms. In order to keep from receiving this message in the future please purchase a premium package from the Power Up Store the next time you are online. I do apologize for any inconvenience may have caused you and appreciate your continued patience in this matter. Thank you for choosing Knight Online and Happy Hunting!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer failure team

Lioncet

just try patching it manually

For the most part they don't read support tickets. About a year ago I submitted a ticket asking if they had changed the slow rate in cz from ice mages, just out of curiosity. They responded and told me that "At this time we are unable to change your email address."

Buff0

just try patching it manually[/b]
    i hve done it :P
    and its not a problem anymore

For the most part they don't read support tickets. About a year ago I submitted a ticket asking if they had changed the slow rate in cz from ice mages, just out of curiosity. They responded and told me that "At this time we are unable to change your email address."[/b]
    I once asked for an e-mail change and they deleted a lvl 63 character from the account.

The reply was that i have been given items "worthy" of my level.

zabjaka

yes.

They aren't bots, K2 simply outsourced their their CS to the most retarded and cheapest people they could find to save money

It's like nearly every company, when they want to save money. They don't give a shit about the customer, they only care about their profits. So they outsource all the support to countries where the people can't speak a word of english and half the time don't understand it

just try patching it manually[/b]

hahaha that was good xD GJ k2

xanarchistx

They don't have enough staff to handle all the bitchy players, so they automatically respond to people with these responses based on the content inside the ticket. Nobody actually reads the ticket when these responses are given.

ATTENTION:

If you are able to find a GM in your server: Talk with the GM, and he will instruct you to submit a ticket, and give him the ticket number. If you give him the ticket number, he personally can raise the ticket to a level where a non-computer employee reads it. I got my characters unbanned a few times by doing this. Just getting friendly with GMs for a few weeks goes a long way, no money involved.

tommyleonghk

yes they are....they always reply with auto copy/paste response....so lame

Banned

K2 are JEWS, they canīt understand english but everyone can ctrl+c/ctrl+v .
    ..Im not beeing racist or someting itīs just my own experience.

K2 are JEWS, they canīt understand english but everyone can ctrl+c/ctrl+v .
    ..Im not beeing racist or someting itīs just my own experience.[/b]
    Oh no, your just calling them a specific race without any proof - That's not racism

K2 customer Suppose is just auto messenger's that take certain words out of your complaint / report and responds, which explains why every single message from them is the same.

:;-]]

nutsackatak1

I sent them a support ticket about that i couldn't connect to the FTP server.. just look at this!

This is what i sent
    Subject: Cannot connect to FTP server

Description: As the Subject says. when i'm about to launch Knight online. it says that it cant connect to FTP server. it has been like that for 2 days.

I did not but platinium prem on 3 account so that i cannot play!

And this is what i got in return.. :blink:

Hail, ******

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. During peak gaming hours we experience an extremely high volume of players logging into the game. During these times players who have a current premium are given priority when logging in and players without a current premium may receive a message stating that the servers are temporarily full. If this is the case, you can either wait until your desired server becomes available, or you can create/continue an adventure on another one of our realms. In order to keep from receiving this message in the future please purchase a premium package from the Power Up Store the next time you are online. I do apologize for any inconvenience may have caused you and appreciate your continued patience in this matter. Thank you for choosing Knight Online and Happy Hunting!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer failure team[/b]
    They probably thought you were saying you don't have platinum premium on your account because it's kind of weird the way you said "I didn't but platinum prem on 3 account". Which also doesn't make sense cuz they only answer prem players...

Buff0

They probably thought you were saying you don't have platinum premium on your account because it's kind of weird the way you said "I didn't but platinum prem on 3 account". Which also doesn't make sense cuz they only answer prem players...[/b]

good point :P

So k2 = bots after all

darter

yes...yes...they are robots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast