Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are K2 bots?

This is a discussion on Are K2 bots? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They aren't bots, K2 simply outsourced their their CS to the most retarded and cheapest people they could find to ...
Page: 2

IsgurosBous

They aren't bots, K2 simply outsourced their their CS to the most retarded and cheapest people they could find to save money

It's like nearly every company, when they want to save money. They don't give a shit about the customer, they only care about their profits. So they outsource all the support to countries where the people can't speak a word of english and half the time don't understand it[/b]
    "If you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys."

K2 are robots, old ones. They have potential, but need some upgrading, it just takes 2 - 5 years to find the right upgrades ofc.

bots devenetly but the also awnser non prem only it takes long and you get a bigger bullshit awser than normaly

King0fKingZ

I sent them a support ticket about that i couldn't connect to the FTP server.. just look at this!

This is what i sent
    Subject: Cannot connect to FTP server

Description: As the Subject says. when i'm about to launch Knight online. it says that it cant connect to FTP server. it has been like that for 2 days.

I did not but platinium prem on 3 account so that i cannot play!

And this is what i got in return.. :blink:

Hail, ******

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. During peak gaming hours we experience an extremely high volume of players logging into the game. During these times players who have a current premium are given priority when logging in and players without a current premium may receive a message stating that the servers are temporarily full. If this is the case, you can either wait until your desired server becomes available, or you can create/continue an adventure on another one of our realms. In order to keep from receiving this message in the future please purchase a premium package from the Power Up Store the next time you are online. I do apologize for any inconvenience may have caused you and appreciate your continued patience in this matter. Thank you for choosing Knight Online and Happy Hunting!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer failure team[/b]

they have auto responses which scan the whole text for certain words and then they send their generated messages
    in this case:
    .. connect .. server ..

they have auto responses which scan the whole text for certain words and then they send their generated messages
    in this case:
    .. connect .. server ..[/b]
    +1, thats wat i believe.

Buff0

+1, thats wat i believe.[/b]

make that +2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12