K2 breaking their own rules?

This is a discussion on K2 breaking their own rules? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well recently i was baned for verification of my account so i sent them my information via email to a ...
Page: 1

Default K2 breaking their own rules?

Well recently i was baned for verification of my account so i sent them my information via email to a Email they have sent me via their CS tickets but now they have replied with

"I am unable to verify this account can you please provide your 9 digit click and buy id?
    -CSR NAME"

Now according to there "Spoof emails and Fake KOL websites" on the website www.knightonlineworld.com if you scroll down it has a section were it says K2 will NEVER ask you for your information or "even your purchase information"

here is exactly wat they say:

We never ask you to provide passwords, or other account information through email. Do NOT send any account information using email. We will NEVER ask you to send your account password or other account information, such as verification of purchase history.

now i can understand giving them the last 4 Digits of it but they are asking for the FULL 9 digits of the ID that is a bit too much imo...

so my question is that... if K2 is breaking there rules? and could i use this in my power to gain access to my mage again?

WuTang

dunno anything bout click and buy but dont think 9 digits can get u hacked or somthing.

NO they dont break their own tos, they got it all figured out

Originally posted by WuTang
    dunno anything bout click and buy but dont think 9 digits can get u hacked or somthing.
    those 9 digits are the bank account numbers that are used to get a CNB account.

Edit: also in there it says specificly they will NEVER ask you about ur payment history information but i gave it to them first only with the last 4 Digits of the CC and the other stuff but they want teh fulll 9 digits of the CNB which is tooo far my in view.

:wub: :rollseyes:

JimXrOx

TOS=Terms of Service ... these are Rules for Users.. noone says that K2 itself is not allowed to bypass them -.-

yes i know that but so your saying that they are false advertising in saying they will never ask for your information when they are asking me????? its written in there website on www.knightonlineworld.com so yea..

i should say TOS so i edited it to there rules instead

:wub:

when did k2 pages be up to date ? Never..

that spoofs page was updated last week or so. Date: 09.25.2006 to be exact so its not old...

wraith86

Originally posted by KrepiN
    the GMs sell for usd

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    the GMs sell for usd[/b]
    i will say no to that untill you give me valid proof

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

It's simple - they say do not send this information BY EMAIL - email them back saying you have put it in a CS ticket and to check the tickets open on your account.

That way you have sent the information to K2 in a more secure manner.

Your click and buy ID number is just a way to identify your transactions... used in the same way paypal uses your e-mail as the identifier.

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Your click and buy ID number is just a way to identify your transactions... used in the same way paypal uses your e-mail as the identifier.
    Were can i find that number then? it is 9 digits and the login id is an email address. and is too long and not 9 digits