K2 can see into the future!

This is a discussion on K2 can see into the future! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Community! Please find attached the Ban List that spans from August 1st to August 12th, 2007. Thanks ...
Page: 1

Coroner13

Hello Knight Online Community!

Please find attached the Ban List that spans from August 1st to August 12th, 2007. Thanks for your continued support and know that our GMs will continue to terminate accounts that are found to be violating our Terms of Service and End User Agreement. Good Luck.[/b]
    Anyone notice the dates? By my calendar today is August 8th. Well done K2! :blink: :lol:

the_man_slayer

mayb it's just they wont ban anymore people till the 12th so they put the ban list from 1st to 12th xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

or maybe, if u had half a brain you would know that they'll keep adding new bans to that list till the 12th of august.

-_- the way they word it, it seems like they are trying to say that the list attached to the announcement contains bans from 1st to 12th.. but who knows. they've been bad at dates before; when they had the bronze prem event for 300kc, in the SAME topic on the forums, they posted that it would end july 13th, and later in the post they said it would end july 22nd.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Wink

Anyone notice the dates? By my calendar today is August 8th. Well done K2! :blink: :lol:[/b]

last year ..

ahahaah h34r:

the_man_slayer

or maybe, if u had half a brain you would know that they'll keep adding new bans to that list till the 12th of august.[/b]
    someone needs timeout

HealerDude

and lets not forget logos, which they said will come at august or september i believe, and came at december right?

and lets not forget logos, which they said will come at august or september i believe, and came at december right?[/b]
    that's not so much looking into the future as it is having an inadequate ability of judging how long work will take :P