Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 Company and KO

This is a discussion on K2 Company and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lately im kinda pissed off by K2's employee (GM's) and their type of work.. I just wonder if they ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default K2 Company and KO

Well lately im kinda pissed off by K2's employee (GM's) and their type of work..
    I just wonder if they see they can't handle with this game (which would be better if they would take care of it) why they don't sell to other company ?
    They keep putting new patches instead clearing this game out of koxpers / dupers / bug abusers.Anyway i don't wanna be racist but 90% of this type of cheaters are turks and prolly they ruined most of this game nowadays with this type of "Spam power-shot"..<--This is lame :|
    Oh and most of times .. servers are dead and K2 takes like 2 hours to fix them :| (+Juraid is still bugged for like 1 month) -- or it was bugged since it appeared ?
    Just an opinion ... so no flames pls

just wait for ko4life's private server, and quit that k2 shiet

Im sure Ko4life server > Usko .. way more better

turks (and most of the english community i bet...) still pays for this shit, ofc k2 wont sell it, they make hella good money

its not about the turks only... you are maybe right... but the biggiest problem is now gold farmers.... so china !!! I m a ronark player there are ofc koxpers but they are not many....
    most of the koxpers are gold farmers in cz now.... they are almost +70 and they are full 2 -3 party with db buffer mage... I dont dont know why but all farmers are orcs. 1 party is in front of the human town, when you wanan go outta town, you cant cuz they dont allow you to goto bf stone.. 2. party is attacking to bf stone. And 3.party destroys the chaos cristal and they kills the bosses so what should we do in cz ? they can attck you from far away they can db you from far away so pff they fuck up this game.... k2 must stop first koxp in cz indeed if not, they will really loose big amount of player.... I m gonna quit too.... this is game is not more funny there is one rule you need to cheat.
    and last thin I join ya most of the turks are cheater this normal cuz most of the players are from Turkey... there are ofc cheaters from all nations... but at this time k2 must do something. 2009 was total a fcking year for ko. I cant stand it anymore. They need first stop the koxp..and they need to merge down some servers like girakon akara ronark,cuz many players are quitted cz is almost emtpy.... I think usko will be like myko^^ it is so close^,so all go private servers

http:///www.rising4chaos.com

Never had KOXP, cheating doesn't happen here. If it does they get banned. Simple enough.

The server was wiped clean after almost 2 years on November 13th. So you got about a month and half late start. USKO will never be fixed. It's a done deal.

First of all .. keep it on right section .. second ill play Ko4life one :| Simply the best.

Banned

There is something u guys are missing .... The game KnightOnline is very easy to hack, so the koxpers(which are using a very simple program, that random ppl can make) are just nuub hackers. But the GOLD-BAR FARMERS are using their own koxp programs that probably never can get patched. What KO need to do is update their security system, banning ppl wont help, since they just keep making new ones....

And the Chinees GOLD-BAR FARMERS are probably educated ppl, that easily can hack through KO.

DezartuR

ko4life server will kill c-w

if a company like BLIZZARD was the owner of KO we would have 10 more servers.. No haxx.. No buggs... NO1 would be hacked .... But I just keep dreaming ;P

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    ko4life server will kill c-w
    sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    There is something u guys are missing .... The game KnightOnline is very easy to hack, so the koxpers(which are using a very simple program, that random ppl can make) are just nuub hackers. But the GOLD-BAR FARMERS are using their own koxp programs that probably never can get patched. What KO need to do is update their security system, banning ppl wont help, since they just keep making new ones....

And the Chinees GOLD-BAR FARMERS are probably educated ppl, that easily can hack through KO.
    Make us all wiser and please explain in what magical language are their programs made in so rest of the world has never heard of it before?

Its bad programming on KO side and has nothing to do with private hacks (which are the same thing, if you didnt know, the word private refers to the fact that nobody else has a copy of it, but its still packets and reading and writing memory.

And this is why ko4life private KO server idea will fail. Anyone who has hosted a server comes to realize that the OLD version is even worse coded. Rewrite the game or fail. (and not that many can emulate it in the first place, so why try?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    if a company like BLIZZARD was the owner of KO we would have 10 more servers.. No haxx.. No buggs... NO1 would be hacked .... But I just keep dreaming ;P
    that's what i want to point out .. BLIZZARD BUY THIS GAME PLS lol :|
    never happen we will stick with this gay k2

then stop playing ? and keep you health so play another game... delete ko.. block the website and this forum from your browser ...

i do play other games .. but ko is addictive u know .. it's PvP system is unique i think in all MMORPG's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast