Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To All Warriors

This is a discussion on To All Warriors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All you Warriors out there that have provoke. If you see any cheating of any kind try to provoke the ...
Page: 1

All you Warriors out there that have provoke. If you see any cheating of any kind try to provoke the mobs to kill the cheaters. I personally am having a good old time in the Abyss..,. Ghost Warriors There is a Human clan there XIAOLIAOPO with a priest and 3 to 4 archers on auto kill and auto heal. They also wall hack. I xp them when ever I log in. They never know when I show up.

I am on a mission, all help would be appreciated to kill these freaks.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

our koxper lvl on DS ... i wont provoke there!

koxpers are killing giant golems witout problem...........can't exactly lure on them now lol

koxpers are killing giant golems witout problem...........can't exactly lure on them now lol[/b]
    he said provoke not binding ^_^

lure the whole spot and they won't kill it so easily :P

he said provoke not binding ^_^

lure the whole spot and they won't kill it so easily :P[/b]
    =[ they already emptying 2 out of 3spots...=[ so sad cuz we can't xp there now and not strong enough for booro

Problem is they are not z+skill them, they set which mob they attack and which not...

Problem is they are not z+skill them, they set which mob they attack and which not...[/b]
    Thats not true, they do z + skill but I think they can setup how long they want to wait for the next z. So if u put it on 5 seconds it will press z every 5 seconds..

Banned

i've tried luring at the koxpers at golems but their koxp makes the DS not agro on them in eslant...

these guys were here yesterday, but i actually got a GM!!!! they all went BB. I used King of knight and they were all 67+ archers

Thats not true, they do z + skill but I think they can setup how long they want to wait for the next z. So if u put it on 5 seconds it will press z every 5 seconds..[/b]
    new HF got an option to choose what mobs do u want to attack :P

but u can still lure 2/3 spots of mobs they r attacking

i caught a melee party koxping on DK's in eslant today, it was strange, didnt know melees could macro, anyways, i lured a dreadmere on the party, as soon as the melees attack it, they died, but the priests auto rezzed them.

needless to say i lured on them, 4 stone spammed them until they were out of stones

good times

i've tried luring at the koxpers at golems but their koxp makes the DS not agro on them in eslant...
    these guys were here yesterday, but i actually got a GM!!!! they all went BB. I used King of knight and they were all 67+ archers
    [/b]

OWNED..

i caught a melee party koxping on DK's in eslant today, it was strange, didnt know melees could macro, anyways, i lured a dreadmere on the party, as soon as the melees attack it, they died, but the priests auto rezzed them.

needless to say i lured on them, 4 stone spammed them until they were out of stones

good times [/b]
    LOL gg

enigma69

these guys were here yesterday, but i actually got a GM!!!! they all went BB. I used King of knight and they were all 67+ archers [/b]
    whats are those???

game master

game master[/b]
    he was being sarcastic cuz GM's never log on, when they do they don't do much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast