Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 compensating 3 days prem for dc's

This is a discussion on K2 compensating 3 days prem for dc's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol. i guess other players didnt get screwed cos of the turkish dcs?...
Page: 2

rasta

Lol. i guess other players didnt get screwed cos of the turkish dcs?

What I don't understand, Is over half the people on this thread, Complain about how shitty k2 / and their CS is, Yet - They continue to pay them for premium and whatnot.... People are stupid as a Race in whole IMO.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

/move to turkey

but seriously id never do that.

What I don't understand, Is over half the people on this thread, Complain about how shitty k2 / and their CS is, Yet - They continue to pay them for premium and whatnot.... People are stupid as a Race in whole IMO.[/b]
    Its just the fact they make millions in profit and only find reason to spend 5K usd on all servers that makes them a complete 0 in my eyes as a business, they obviously do not care if they make it to the next year.

Its just the fact they make millions in profit and only find reason to spend 5K usd on all servers that makes them a complete 0 in my eyes as a business, they obviously do not care if they make it to the next year.[/b]
    yea exactly, ppl should just stop... Sure, this game is awesome - but I would just head to wow just because of the fact you know that their people actually help, and monitor the game. Sure, Some people don't like it but hey, it's alot better then dealing with all the cheat's/hack's/corrupted gm's on KO.

007_heal

We should get compensation because 95% of the community is Turkish, when they DC, the other 5% have to wait for them to come back.

i think we should be compensated for all the premium time we lose during maintence times.
    which comes out to be about 5 days a month it seems like.

What for is that compensation if that was turkish telekom problems :> or it rly was K2 fault ? :> turks told it is problem with telekom not game

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i think we should be compensated for all the premium time we lose during maintence times.
    which comes out to be about 5 days a month it seems like.[/b]
    ur falling a little short there my freind im thinking of all the time we played ko its amounts to 3 months of total time lost :lol:

Everyone go ahead and send a custommer support ticket and complain about this, they shouldnt have any favoritism

I got a solution for all of you...go play a private server. K2 has been doing the same stupid shit for years now, if any of you are surprised by the shit they do then you need to have your head examined. There are a couple of really good private servers out there. Unfortunately I can't tell you which one's they are cause someone will just delete this post or ban my account, but I'm sure you can find out if you do a little looking.

Seriously, take the $35 a month or whatever it is you let K2 steal from you and stick it in your pocket. Then go play a private server.

I got a solution for all of you...go play a private server. K2 has been doing the same stupid shit for years now, if any of you are surprised by the shit they do then you need to have your head examined. There are a couple of really good private servers out there. Unfortunately I can't tell you which one's they are cause someone will just delete this post or ban my account, but I'm sure you can find out if you do a little looking.

Seriously, take the $35 a month or whatever it is you let K2 steal from you and stick it in your pocket. Then go play a private server.[/b]
    Private servers = Donations
    Donations = overpowerd
    GMs = PK
    PK = Corrupt
    Corrupt = Community
    Community=Homos

Private servers = Donations
    Donations = overpowerd
    GMs = PK
    PK = Corrupt
    Corrupt = Community
    Community=Homos[/b]
    You = Idiot

Yes, there are donations...but you don't by any means have to donate to play. And not all private servers are created equally.

For instance, on the server I play if you donate $5 you get 600kc. With that 600kc you can get 9999 mana pots for 50kc, 9999 hp pots for 50kc and 25 days of premium for 500kc. In that 25 days you can easily reach level 70+ and the max is level 73, but the xp gets pretty difficult after level 70. Want some scrolls...no problem...HP, AC, Attack and Swift scrolls are all free. Want to Nation Transfer or Name Change, NP...it's $5. Did I mention the Monster Summon Staffs that are also $5??? Oh yeah, and all the donations are via Paypal...much easier than the shit K2 tries to do. Now try to compare that to the $35 you are paying in USKO for platinum premium.

A few other things...babashopping is illegal and if you are caught you are banned, the GM's are actually online alot and will respond when you pm them. The GM's don't pk, the pk isn't corrupt, and if you think the community in private servers are homos...then that means the community in USKO is much worse than that.

But hey...if you want to continue throwing your money away go for it. Lets be honest...I really don't care and for that matter neither does K2.

Hail, StupidCustomer!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your account. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you any compensation at this time. Any updates regarding this issue and compensation will be posted on the official Knight Online website at www.knightonlineworld.com . I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12