Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The K2 Conspiracy

This is a discussion on The K2 Conspiracy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need to get some shit off my chest. I've been playing KO for years now, and one thing I've ...
Page: 1

Default The K2 Conspiracy

I need to get some shit off my chest. I've been playing KO for years now, and one thing I've always wanted to rant about is K2 and their company of professional scammers.

For those who are old in KO, you already know what's up. But 2 things happen when I try bringing this up in the official forums, and I have many times:

1. I get insulted by the ass kissers of K2, god I fucking hate them. They mostly consist of 12yo kids who hope K2 will reward them or make them a forum mod like that ass bandit "Chuckie!"

AND not OR

2. I get a 2 year suspension and my thread gets DELETED, not locked. No matter how civil I make it.

It is no secret that there is, and always has been massive GM corruption throughout KO. I think almost every old KO player has had some first-hand experience in witnessing it. KoK was actually very interesting when it started getting popular, because people started searching names of players who just wouldnt die and finding out they had a full +10 set of gear and some interesting rare items that could only be described as GM-produced.

I dont think most people understand how much money could be made being a GM alone. K2 probably pays pretty decent considering they rip off millions of people regularly + the tips turkish, chinese and american players will give for a *special* item. In most cases, K2 will just say it's a graphics glitch or a bug in transmitting codes to the website blah blah blah, or that the character is actually a GM character (then the character mysteriously disappears), OR do what they did and disable KoK from getting the latest up-to-date information so that they can continue their secret, and unfair business deals.

Out of the MILLIONS of people that play or have played this game, do you think none of them were rich and ABLE to afford a crazy item? Money is power, and K2 want it.

There have been speculation, accusations, but no solid proof (as far as i know) of K2 associating with gold farming websites or the popular hacking websites. However, if you add up the history of K2, try to find doubt in your heart that the rumors are true. The gold farmers DO provide the option for game developers to work with them, under a secret contract im sure. It is no secret that K2 would lose A LOT of business if anyone found out about it, I would even be disappointed enough to 100% quit but I wouldnt be surprized at all. That would explain how they were able to get a head start in most of the new servers, they were ALLOWED to pass by and they continue to ruin the game to the core. I know there are goldfarmers on this forum, but there's a difference between organized chinese hackers and an american who wants to make extra money. Both may look the same in-game, and the similarities end there.

K2 gave up on KO, long before it's players did. They will do what they can to keep KO's population count as high as possible with at the same time extracting as much money from them as they possibly can, but they know it's a dead game. They are just getting what they can before it shuts down.

Eventually, they will announce KO as a dead game and shut down all the servers and USKO will be MYKO, but leaving many more disappointed.

Time and history is my proof and evidence. I will try to get screenshots up in a couple weeks when im back from NC.

Honestly, I'm only playing because I know I can make some side-money from this game. Once everyone starts figuring out they can make free money from this game, that's when the downfall of it's success will start. And it's closeby.

I'm currently downloading LoL .... I hear good things.

Discuss, give your opinion, facts or flames..... this is just my own beliefs which really boils down to opinion, but I still think it's true.
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 12-18-2010 at 05:21 PM.

i liked your subject
    we know these facts but we still playing this game

and the kok thing is correct
    sometimes u can see lvl1 to 80 in 1 week
    and many rarely item like one was in Beramus
    priest cap having 30DD/30DA/30DS how comes

1 more thing i believe in
    K2 is finding other methods giving some Chinese companies massive amount of gold and im sure that they some % of the profit

Duping item is widely spread

and we keep playing

thanks for saying such pure heart speech

Little archer Senior Member

i too hate those ass kissing faggots that defend mods and are always +1'ing their posts like fucking bots.

Banned

I dont think k2(the chinese owners) works whit goldfarming sites and sell gold, they have their powerup store and selling pure gold from PUS would be so much easyer if they wanted to.
    Corrupted GMs was always there, this problem got worst when the ppls playing this game started to feed them.

This game don't cost much to run, 0 gms 0 updates 0 bugfixes, a insane amount of turks paying for premium and PUS items every day and if they stop its game over but they don't.

I hated jamesjack88/Chuckie seince the day i started to read ko forums, then someone posted a picture him i realised he got punnished enough the day he got born

I hope ko dies and mgames sells it to some serious company

what happened to KoK

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    I hated jamesjack88/Chuckie seince the day i started to read ko forums, then someone posted a picture him i realised he got punnished enough the day he got born
    LOL i knew jamesjack88 before he changed his name, he was the biggest spamtard on the forums and they made him mod the mod before him pretended to be some male model in love with LadyTor and later on we found out he was some freak with long greasy hair and was like 16. what was his name... forgot

I agree you, I agree you and I agree you one more time.
    Why do you think they blocked KOK from getting information from the servers.

GMs want to make more money without being bothered.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    LOL i knew jamesjack88 before he changed his name, he was the biggest spamtard on the forums and they made him mod the mod before him pretended to be some male model in love with LadyTor and later on we found out he was some freak with long greasy hair and was like 16. what was his name... forgot
    he also mentioned about "his boyfriend" in his good bye post (i think it wasnt intended lol)

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

1. write jew ingame
    2. realise that k2 are nazis
    3. ??????
    4. profit

lmfao i think k2 is just a bunch of jews...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StraightRapin View Post
    lmfao i think k2 is just a bunch of jews...
    and i think ur stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    and i think ur stupid.
    haters gonna hate.

Banned

haters gonna hate.
    Can't like this statement enough.

haters gonna hate.

Oh wow... I applaud this, nicely done.

Well, the only reason KO is still up is because you keep paying and no matter how many times this is posted you'll still pay.

inb4idiotssayingtheydontpay

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    1. write jew ingame
    2. realise that k2 are nazis
    3. ??????
    4. profit
    Let's just call them selfhating jews then.

Edit: selfhating jews whit widescreen eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast