Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

k2 contact by phone

This is a discussion on k2 contact by phone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You should talk turkish shit to them That outta make them mad :P...
Page: 3

You should talk turkish shit to them

That outta make them mad :P

Distrax

I called them few time in the past.

Result:

Automatic vocal message asking for the desk number u wanna compose. Then I pressed 15 time the 0 to fuck their program and talk to a receptionist, but message just started again. So I entered a random desk number and got a vocal box of someone at k2, I left a message, then another then another....

I left about a total of 15-20 messages of me getting more and more angry on the phone. Well it was not 100% good with my accent, I dont speak english alot, just good to write and read.

I never got replyed to my call or email. I think only option to deal with them is really to go there with some baseball stick, then maybe noob Cali will listen a bit...

cpo4

I dont have the information from when I called (3 years ago, posted it on the offical website) but it was an automatic answering service that picked-up. The way I go someone to fix my account was:
    when it asks you to enter an extension number just dial random numbers till it goes to a desk.

I did this several times until someone answered (a human being) and I got my account fixed right there on the phone.

OR

Find an article about them in the news (gaming magazines, etc) online and when it asks for an extension you can always dial by name and use there name or do a search by that person and call them on their private number. Or call the editor who interviewed them and call them until they give you the info.

I have done both with companies that choose to behave like k2 BUT be careful what you say and how you say it or it can be turned into harassment charges against you.
    Last edited by cpo4; 09-02-2009 at 03:26 PM.

i'll give them a call but it would be abit expensive and probbly a waste of my time and effort

D3stiny

If anyone actually rings a correct number with a correct extension and gets through to a human person can u please pm it to me.. i wanna wish em happy birthday :P
    ty in advance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123