K2 is controling the Lags

This is a discussion on K2 is controling the Lags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it only me and my friends who realize that? Always 1 min before Eslant dungeon and BDW, Knight Online ...
Page: 1

Uzu

is it only me and my friends who realize that? Always 1 min before Eslant dungeon and BDW, Knight Online becomes lagfree, then when it's the 10 minutes countdown until we enter it is LAGGY as hell. Inside of the dungeon/bdw, it's not that much laggy. When the event is over it's again laggy. spend attention and you will realize that too

Serva

and what benefit would they have to make the game lagging? Don't get the point, tbh

Banned

obviously the events lag the server.. so does mass amounts of people logging in/off at same time.. for example.. right before an event.. h34r:

I am Timmeh Senior Member

obviously the events lag the server.. so does mass amounts of people logging in/off at same time.. for example.. right before an event.. h34r:[/b]
    enough said :P

The king. Senior Member

wow its lagg free for 1hour when the events are what about the other hours? :E

Uzu

obviously the events lag the server.. so does mass amounts of people logging in/off at same time.. for example.. right before an event.. h34r:[/b]
    did u read what i said? it's REALLY like 1 minute before, 1 minute it's lagfree... like if k2 doesnt want us to complain that we cant enter because of these shenanigans xD