How to #@$@#$@ log in????????

This is a discussion on How to #@$@#$@ log in???????? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone else getting the shaft right now from ko? keep getting dc from server on my preist, and i logged ...
Page: 1

Default How to #@$@#$@ log in????????

anyone else getting the shaft right now from ko? keep getting dc from server on my preist, and i logged my rogue and my preist is logged on so im prob getting hacked as we speak which is fantastic...thanks ko. so if itry to log c1 it doesnt go through cause lag time..once again ty ko...and if try to go c2 i get random ass dc when i try to load char. yet my rogue account logs c1 no problem.

/end rant.
    /quit.

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    anyone else getting the shaft right now from ko? keep getting dc from server on my preist, and i logged my rogue and my preist is logged on so im prob getting hacked as we speak which is fantastic...thanks ko. so if itry to log c1 it doesnt go through cause lag time..once again ty ko...and if try to og c2 i get random ass dc when i try to load click char. yet my rogue account logs c1 no problem.

/end rant.
    /quit.
    I dced on both my main char and my merchant, I can't log back in either.

ButchClancyFTW

srsly idk how many people will get fukd up the ass by k2 b4 they fuk k2 back

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

we lost a few in ed a few minutes ago so I'm sure it's not just you..also combine that with the fact that it's 12:00 est when its impossible to log in for that hour

Banned Senior Member

Lol, funny, I've been suffering as well.

Cant stay in merchant for more than an hour without getting DC. Need to babysit my merchant to make sure I keep the sales up.... pain in the ass. this game is not worth the constant attention i give it....

im getting dc more like every 5 min or less on priest.. and i transfered all my gear to my rogue account. now im getting dc on my rogue account every 5 min or less. so while im trying to transfer my gears to a friends accoun which i go no idea wht info is to be 100% safe from keylogger possibly, running virus scan atm, there is this guy chasing me and smasher around moradon trade spamming me....he could find us anyhere we go ffs.

watch out for corage66 be careful when trading items, check the screen before clicking okay.

big <3 for keys who is awesome and life saver

On my merch computer I dc 1 minute after login on any char (I think it uses Vista). It started after the patch, and i figured i was the only one. My good comp works fine on all chars. I not sure how to remedy it, maybe reinstall? It seems like same prob as u except ur 5 minutes and im about 5 seconds after the char is done blinking

thats so wierd cause like i havent dc'd since the thursday maintence but i was just afk in moradon so idk if its cause i wasn't doing anything or merchanting or whatever but yeah. no probs here. and when i log out my account stays on for 5 minutes + idk how that happens.

idk to many wierd coincidences and to many gg's on cwest getting hacked i dont want to be added to list, going to play it safe. ty for replies.

ps. gregg i hear talk gravediggaz coming back, this true xD?

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    idk to many wierd coincidences and to many gg's on cwest getting hacked i dont want to be added to list, going to play it safe. ty for replies.

ps. gregg i hear talk gravediggaz coming back, this true xD?
    shhhh lol ya looks that way, if it is the case i guess I gotta start re-baba-ing