Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 DCing U.S. players

This is a discussion on K2 DCing U.S. players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im canadian and I get the same thing....
Page: 2

Im canadian and I get the same thing.

Nestle

same, i dced about 3 times at apos >< all withen 2hrs

HotAsIce

That is the time K2 replaces the vacume tubes on there circa 1955 servers.[/b]
    Rofl. OK, thanks for the replies guys, I guess that at least verifies my computer isn&#39;t a total piece of crap :P

A mod can lock this if they want too.

If your non-prem they dc u to make room for premmies when needed.

Banned

nope im fine

DragonStrife44

Canadians ftw. yep i explode on new server too

Infinitemadness

Well from what Ive experienced; A friend of mine who is gold, and I created a new account for the new server, he can connect on any server, no problem. Me with bronze premium, I get disconnected from g1,g2, but I can connect on g3 for about 30min-1hr at a time then get thrown off.

I personally feel that they actually have some formula devised that kicks people off depending on their type of premium, and how long they&#39;ve been online and where theire ip address is. Thats just my personal opinion.

Which if that were true their whole free2play slogan, is truely false advertisement.

HotAsIce

Well, I was having these problems with silver premium, but I think you rlogic does have some merit. I remember seeing AP is based on a bunch of number crunching before with a big formula, so its possible.

TunaFishyMe

Well from what Ive experienced; A friend of mine who is gold, and I created a new account for the new server, he can connect on any server, no problem. Me with bronze premium, I get disconnected from g1,g2, but I can connect on g3 for about 30min-1hr at a time then get thrown off.

I personally feel that they actually have some formula devised that kicks people off depending on their type of premium, and how long they&#39;ve been online and where theire ip address is. Thats just my personal opinion.

Which if that were true their whole free2play slogan, is truely false advertisement.[/b]
    if K2 made MGames write something like that, they might as well fixed some bugs...i think thats reaching paranoid stage imo

HotAsIce

I think the prb was they didn&#39;t nkow HOW to fix them. Where as they already have a formula template somewhere as there are different formulas for AP based on what class you are I believe. Plus anything that would bring them more money is what they would prioritize over anything else. Keeping the turks on during turkey time would be a high priority for them I&#39;d think.

TunaFishyMe

im sure revenue is important to them. I mean this is K2 for crying out loud. But for a company to develop a code to automatically kick people off depending on region, premium level, length of time seems a bit over the top. I could be wrong. I mean, this is K2. But I am sure they are not stupid enough to waste their time on such issues when there are a lot of more problems that they are aware of. Besides, you said this is during US times, so Turkey is sleeping...it doesnt add up.
    I think you guys are a bit paranoid

stonepilot1421

idk y u keep gettin dced. i am from us and i always c turks getting dced
    any turks i have in a party all quit and dissapear at the same time. ft in l1 barely made cuz bout fourth of the ppl dced....

Munch

exactly same thing happens #1 and yes the thing with the login server as well. It lags then dcs then login server goes down for about 10 minutes.. last night it happend at 4 a.m. pst for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12