Final Bug

This is a discussion on Final Bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had main mistake to start game with mini warior and weaker than others, So with the possibility of nation ...
Page: 1

GedKalessin

Default Final Bug

I had main mistake to start game with mini warior and weaker than others, So with the possibility of nation transfer I imigrate to karus, and restore my str points, was happy to be human and lots of friends there, I buy one more time knight cash to go back elmorad as barbarian (40$ already)

and my attempt to transfer human side failed by clan bug, I was trying to success about 3 days, and today I did

but wtf, I log into game and still karus, I check on mykol panel and there is n more transfer status information to repeat operation, so maybe bug was latency between gameserver and web server, I keep logging about 10 times to see diference:S nothing changes, I am still karus and knight cash charged:S

:x

ID4N

i thought that when u nation transfer u will still have the same stats points of ur orginal char. or else.. O_o

Hostage

Doesnt it automatically restat/reskill you?

GedKalessin

actually I was transfered to human for isw as barbarian, I believe it will be same,
    but I dont care now even to be mini warior, I wanna be human...

yanfoo

Default just wait.

They charge the knightcash, then they Check if they can (if they want) nation change you... if not your kc will be refund. I've seen this info somewhere, they also gave a time line to process i dont remember if it was in hours of in days...

mini warriors are sex-c the only have 10 less str big deal lol

GedKalessin

they charge the knight cash and they look at your character if its okay to transfer or not during "transfer status retrieving" if you transfer status ready, means all ok with you..

my status was ready, but clan bugged 3 days long, after that succed to transfer, but nothing changes, I am still karus and kc gone with the wind...

I believe they will refund me or transfer for free.K2 can have many bugs or gay things, but they are not in need of 20$ for sure

SisterMary

Originally posted by GedKalessin
    I believe they will refund me or transfer for free.K2 can have many bugs or gay things, but they are not in need of 20$ for sure
    Heh dude just multiple 20$ for the number of ppl that pay some cash to K2 on each server... they count each single cent.

Wish u best but think: do they care about You (Your feelings) or rather Your cash more?

GS & GL ;]